Cookies & Cheesecakes

Cookies & Cheesecakes

You were in the kitchen baking a batch of cookies for the members of Girls Generation, they were currently filming Sunnys FM Date to promote their new single Party. You were the girlfriend of Im Yoona, the girl who you dreamed to see in concert was the girl you were sharing your life with currently. You sat on the counter top scrolling through your feed listening to Sunny FM Date thinking about Yoona, she and the other members had been working harder than ever on this comeback wanting to give the fans the best. As a mini gift you decided to bake them cookies and mini cheesecakes which were already packed in a box to give them. It wasn’t much but you hadn’t seen Yoona and the girls for the past two months as you were travelling taking photos for different magazines as a professional photographer and she was preparing for the comeback. You smiled as the oven turned off signalling the cookies had cooked, you jumped off of the counter top and opened the oven immediately you were engulfed with the smell of homemade cookies. You took the cookies out and sniffed the cookies praising yourself silently for how well you baked the cookies.

“Aigoo we only have thirty minutes left.” You heard Sunny say from the radio, you quickly put the cookies in a box and picked up the boxes that you were going to give to the girls and made your way to your car. Safely placing the boxes in the car you started the car and drove off, you were excited to meet them after so long the fluttering in your stomach wasn’t stopping as you were driving. When you were on Skype with the girls they requested you to make them some cookies and mini cheesecakes because they were cute Sooyoung said with the others agreeing. You parked in the car park and picked up the boxes making your way to the entrance of the building, you scanned yourself with the pass KBS provided you. Making your way through the building you stood outside of the glass window and watched the girls say bye to the viewers and thanking them for listening. Once they had finished and taken their pictures, they were sitting on the chairs as they had a break, so you decided to surprise them now as they finished their activities. You knocked on the door with a smile plastered on your face the butterflies in your stomach were fluttering even more.

“The doors open.” You heard Tiffany yell but you knocked on the door once again giggling at your childish antics. You heard Yoona laugh and get up telling Tiffany that the person probably didn’t hear her which was highly unlikely with how loud her voice is. The door opened and you heard Yoona gasp, she had her hands in front of her face and her eyes were bulging out of her face. Her once jet black hair was now blonde and you had to admit it looked great.

“Home delivery.” You announced holding out the boxes, the other girls realised you had come and squealed out of delight. Yoona embraced you nearly knocking over the boxes in your hand however Sooyoung took them out of your hand before that happened.

“I’ll keep to them to the side.” Sooyoung announced with a wink which meant she was going to eat them all without remorse. You didn’t mind though you laughed and held on to Yoona leaning your head down and placing a sweet chaste kiss on her forehead.

“I missed you so much.” Yoona whispered in to your ear capturing your lips, the sweet taste that you had been craving, the sweet scent that you had been craving, the sweet person you had been craving was currently with you and you couldn’t be happier as you broke apart. A large smile broke on to your lips as you broke the kiss.

“I missed you to.” You said cupping her face, you heard a bunch of awes looking behind Yoona you saw all the girls staring at the scene eating the food like it was popcorn. You laughed as Yoona hid in the crook of your shoulder blushing at the scene which occurred in front of her unnies and the maknae.

“You’ve got magic hands.” Sunny announced pointing at the mini cheesecake she was eating, Sooyoung nodded enthusiastically next to her eating a cheesecake in one go.

“Honestly I missed you so much as well.” Sooyoung stated munching away.

“Me or the food I cook?” You asked causing the others to laugh as Sooyoung went red.

“Aren’t you going to let her in Yoong?” Hyoyeon asked teasingly as Yoona was still holding on to you at the doorway. Yoona blushed once again hiding her face in the crook of your neck, you held on to her hand and led her to the seat she was sitting on and sat down she sat on top of you. You took a cookie and fed Yoona causing the girls to fangirl.

“Relationship goals.” Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted causing everyone to laugh but Yoona as she squealed over how good the cookie was.

“It’s so good.” Yoona said and then took a bite of the cheesecake relishing the taste of each thing.

“Seriously it’s only a cookie and cheesecake Yoong not an exquisite dish.” You said laughing at the expressions she was making.

“Anything my girlfriend makes is exquisite.” She exclaimed taking another bite of the cheesecake, she looked so serious you couldn’t help but kiss her.

“I think she wanted you to be a chef instead of a photographer.” Taeyeon said drawing laughter as Yoona nodded her head, Yoona loved food possibly as much as you though she’d never admit it.

“I’m glad she’s a photographer one day she’ll take pictures for our album and then be recognised as the best photographer ever.” Yoona said determinedly, you grinned at what she was saying and chuckled to yourself.

“Are you going to be taking our pictures?” Seohyun asked making eye contact with you, this drew everyone’s attention you took the cookie out of Yoona’s hand as she was waiting for an answer, you then bit the cookie attempting to draw out the tension for as long as possible.

“Yah are you going to tell us?” Tiffany asked growing impatient.

“Yeah.” You replied, you continued grinning as they didn’t realise it was the answer to the first question but the second question.

“You didn’t answer the question.” Sunny said leaning her head forward.

“I did.” You said taking another bite of the cookie, after a few moments you heard the girls realise what you said and they then yelled in happiness. Yoona kissed you deeply causing you to forget where you were as you closed your eyes to the passion of her kiss, she grinned once you broke away from the kiss and took the cookie that was in your hand taking the final bite.

“Come on girls it’s time for your next schedule.” Their manager said walking in to the room, he waved at you as he saw you sat on the chair and took a cookie. Yoona gave you a kiss as she reluctantly got up to go to her next schedule. The others hugged you as they bid you farewell to go to their next schedule.

“Promise us dinner tomorrow at 6.” Tiffany demanded you pretended to think but were knocked on the head by Taeyeon causing everyone to laugh at how you exaggerated the pain you were in.

“Sure unnie I’ll be there.” You said, Tiffany hugged you once again and then went to the van with the other girls leaving you and Yoona alone.

“I’ll be home late so don’t stay awake and make sure you eat.” Yoona stated pointing a finger at you, you nodded your head obediently and hugged the girl once again. “I promise after the promotions end it’s just you and me.”

“Is that a promise for a date?” You asked raising your eyebrow, Yoona nodded her head and leaned in for a final kiss.

“I love you.” She stated, it had been a while since she said that face to face but your stomach fluttered even more if that was possible.

“I love you too.” You said, “now go they’re waiting for you.” With that said she walked out of the door, you sat down on the chair and saw that they had taken the boxes of food. You waited a while before you stood up last time you and Yoona were spotted in public she was faced with a scandal since then you guys have been super careful in public. You entered your car and drove home, entering your apartment you were greeted with silence so you decided to take photos outside. So you left the apartment with your camera and walked around the city taking pictures of the city life from different angles. Looking at your watch you saw it was nearly midnight you had taken pictures of people, buildings, the sunset, the park etc. You smiled as you flicked through the images you had taken whilst you were walking home through the darkness. Opening the apartment door you felt a warm body press against you, you immediately wrapped your arms around her and smiled inhaling her unique scent.

“Where were you I was so worried?” Yoona asked breaking the hug, her face full of worry as she cupped your face.

“I just got carried away taking pictures look.” You replied showing her your camera excitedly, she chuckled at your excitement and ushered you in closing the door behind you.

“Brush your teeth and meet me in bed then we’ll talk jagiya.” Yoona said you took shorts and a tank top to the bathroom and changed. Exiting the bathroom you saw Yoona leaning against the headboard smiling at the pictures you sat next to her causing her to lean her head on your shoulder.

“This one’s my favourite it’s now my home screen picture.”  Yoona stated showing you the selfie you took with a cardboard cut out of Yoona you laughed remembering the amount of weird faces people gave you with the poses you took with cut out.

“Let’s go to bed you’ve got a long schedule tomorrow.” You said, Yoona agreed with you as you turned off the lights to the room. Once you snuggled in to bed with her she leaned up and kissed your forehead a habit of hers that you adored. You kissed her forehead and rubbed her back soothingly as she began drifting off to sleep.

“I love you no matter how busy I am.” Yoona said before drifting off, you smiled and closed your eyes as well.

“I love you too Yoona.” You said before slipping off to the world of sleep.