» 0.2 «

Hunt » Jimin

» "Now Sweetie, where's the fun in that?" «

The day wasn't going as well as Jimin had hoped. Honestly, at this point anything Jimin did just went wrong; it rained, Jimin forgot his coat. He had homework, he forgot to bring it or to do it in general. It didn't help he felt like he was being followed. Ever since the phone call two weeks ago and witnessing the murder to the guy he had never seen or met before, made him feel a bit on edge. Yeah, it would make anyone feel on edge, but when the body and all evidence of it was gone in the morning (since Jimin had walked the same way the morning after to check), Jimin wasn't sure if he had made up the whole thing.

He hadn't.

The chocolate bar wrapper that had been placed on his window side proved that, since it was still in the bin when Jimin woke up. So Jimin was on edge, and not hundred times on edge, more like a thousand, and with Jimin being a thousand times on edge obviously someone noticed; V.

Even if Jimin played it off as nothing. V noticed. He noticed Jimin checking around him, Jimin phasing out during the middle of a conversation, heck, he even noticed Jimin pulling weird faces to the wall as he thought to himself.

"Are you alright?"

A quick nod from Jimin caused V to raise an eyebrow, dropping the subject, but only for a moment or two.

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know, why are you asking?" Jimin laughed for a moment before taking a bite from his apple.

"I'm just saying" Jimin lets out another laugh, rolling his eyes playfully as he hit V slightly with his hand.

"You're so weird today" V lets out a huff, but laughs along also.

"You sound like Suga-Hyung" He started "You know me, I'm always weird" Jimin couldn't help, but agree. They all classed V as the weird one, even though they were all weird in their own way.

"I'm offended" V jokes, placing his hand over his heart faking a hurt expression.

"if it helps, we're all weird"

"you can say that again" V laughs, eating a spoon full of his rice.

"If it helps, we're all weird"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jimin sighed, resting his head on the table in front of him. He had been up all night trying to catch up in the studies he was behind in, and even that wasn't enough time. A pout escapes his lips as a knock on the door brings him back to reality.

"Yeah?" He calls, and the door opens and Yoongi pops his head through the gap.

"Are you heading to the party tonight?" Jimin let out another sigh, turning his head to look down at the work that covered his desk. Knowing he should say no, his mouth did the opposite.

"Sure, when and where?" Yoongi let out a low chuckle, shaking his head slightly.

"Seungcheol's at five" Jimin hummed in response, not bothering to look up at Yoongi.

Seungcheol was leaders of one of the university groups; Seventeen. A pretty popular group in the uni made up of 13 boys. The thirteen boy's good friends with the Bangtan Boys, always got invited to whatever party was being thrown. The youngest of the thirteen boys, had been a a good friend of Jungkook's when they were all still in school.

"Okay, I'll be ready" Jimin finally speaks, this time Yoongi humming in response another chuckle leaving his lips, disappearing back behind the gap and closing the door. Packing away his books and pieces of paper. Jimin glances at the clock on his desk, a small smile appearing on his face.

2:30pm

There was enough time to sleep and regain his strength before the party later. Standing up from his seat, he barely moves two paces before falling onto his bed and into deep sleep.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Loud music was heard from all the way down the street. The Bangtan Boys, strolling up with a couple of beers in hand. Hoseok and Taehyung being their usual bubbly selves, the beers they had before only heightening their usual hyper mood. Namjoon clinging onto Jin as Namjoon was already over the tipsy level. Jungkook walking quickly in front of the group, making Yoongi snigger slightly. "I know you want to see her, but gees, slowdown" Only for Jungkook to roll his eyes and shoot back at Yoongi. "Shut up Hyung" Jimin watched silently, occasionally sipping at his beer, a small smile on his lips as he watches the scenes of his best friends bickering around him.

The closer they got to the house, the louder the music became and the more and more people they saw entering and exiting the large frat house. Making their way up the path, they soon spilt up. Jungkook heading straight for his high school crush, Stephanie. Namjoon heading to the table of drinks running into his ex-girlfriend, but still good friend Sarah, Jin following behind him, a small blush on his face once he saw her, and as their eyes met. Yoongi shrugs, downing the drink he had in his hand before grabbing another one from Jimin and heading over to group of boys the frat house belonged to.

Jimin let out another sigh, looking around him. Taehyung and Hoseok disappeared from sight once they entered the house, so Jimin had decided to just follow Yoongi.

"Yoo, Jimin!" Seungcheol cried, pulling Jimin into a man hug. "So glad you could make it man!" Letting out a small laugh, Jimin nods.

"Wouldn't miss it dude" Jimin looked round again, only seeing some of the normally large group of thirteen. Seokmin and Seungkwan dancing randomly around the dance floor, dancing to 'single ladies' even though the song wasn't playing, and it probably wouldn't play. Soonyoung and Jihoon flirting with two sisters, one short red head and another slightly taller, dyed blonde. Wonwoo and Mingyu being their usual couple self (who denied they were actually a couple) in the corner of the room as they drank beers. The others that Jimin knew off where nowhere to be seen. Taking another sip of his drink, Jimin turns his attention back to Yoongi and Seungcheol who were talking amongst themselves.

"Dude, you're so behind in music class!" Seungcheol gasps, looking over to Jimin. Jimin shrugs as he laughs nervously, almost forgetting about how Seungcheol was in his class.

"Yeah, but I'm working on it" Seungcheol nods, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah you have to, apparently Mrs Hee is a about work and being behind" Jimin lets out another sigh, nodding also.

"You have no idea"

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<< 

Jimin sighed to himself, his friends still no where to be found. Placing down the empty bottle he had in his hand on the table next to him. Jimin runs a hand through his hair, and makes his way over to the food table.

Shuffling through the people, Jimin couldn't stop before he ran into a brown haired girl, and spilling her drink down the front of her dress.

"Dude!" She exclaims, her face just turning into pure shock, looking between the front of her dress and Jimin.

"I'm sorry!" Jimin tried to call over the music, and the girl blinks for a moment before her facial features change.

"Wait, you're the guy that made me drop my books the other day!" She gasps, making Jimin send her a confused look.

"Dropped your books?" The girl sighed, running a hand through her hair as she crossed her arms over her ruined dress.

"Yes dropped my books, you ran right into me and caused me to drop them all"

Shock started to appear on his face, as his actions from his first day loomed on him.

"Oh, yeah" He laughed sheepishly. "Sorry about that" The girl let out a sigh, and went to take a sip of her drink, but rolled her eyes when she remembered her drink was actually all the way down her dress.

"You still spilt my drink on mand ruined my dress you know"

"Sorry about that too" Jimin cheeks turn a slight pink, as he looks at her ruined dress. It was a light pink, skin tight dress that fit to her figure perfectly. Upon her face, was light makeup, that complemented her already natural beauty, and thick brown hair pushed up into a high pony tail. "So do you go to school here?" Jimin asks, leaning in that tab bit closer so she could hear him over the already blasting music.

The girl shook her head, but still proceeded to reply.

"I don't, but my boyfriend does" Jimin nods, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Who's your boyfriend?" By this time, they had made their way back over to the drinks table, to where it was slightly more quiet. "If you don't mind me asking" The girl laughs, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she takes a sip of her beer.

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook?" Jimin asks, and the girl nods.

"You know him?" Asks the girl, but Jimin decides to ask his own question.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The girl nods again.

"So you do know him" Jimin nods, as a smirk appears on his face.

"So you're Stephanie?"

"That's me, how did you know my name?" Jimin laughs, the plans on how to embarrass his younger friend already forming in his mind.

"Because of our dear Kookie, he goes on about you a lot" Stephanie blushes, placing her palm on her cheek to try and cool them down.

"Good things i hope" Jimin laughs again, nodding.

"Don't worry, it's good things" Stephanie sighs a sigh of relief and takes another sip of her drink.

"Good"

Feeling a pat on his shoulder, Jimin turns to see Jungkook smiling over at Stephanie. Even though Jungkook was at least a year younger than him, he still towered over Jimin.

"Hey Steph" Jungkook smiles,

"Hey Kookie" Stephanie smiles, sipping at her drink.

"So i see you've meet Jimin Hyung" He says, and both Jimin and Stephanie nod.

"Yea, we have"

Jimin smiles at the younger boy, before also patting him on the shoulder. Turning to look between both Stephanie and Jungkook. Jimin lets out an awkward sigh.

"I'll leave you two be" He laughs slightly, raising his beer cup. "I'll see you later Kookie" Jungkook hums, his eyes still locked on Stephanie.

"See you Hyung"

Leaving the young couple, Jimin makes his way back through the house to see who he could find. Looking round, he saw many familiar faces.

He noticed some of the seventeen boys, dancing and drinking, a few people from his classes he recognised. continuing to look around, he failed to notice any of the other bts boys. Letting out a sigh, Jimin takes his phone from out of his pocket, he unlocks it and opens up the text messages. Sending a message to the group chat:

Jimin - BTS

Heading back to the dorm, don't get too drunk guys.

Locking his phone, he slides it back into his pocket and makes his way to the front door. Taking the last sip of his drink, he places in the table next to the door before making his way out of the building.

As soon as the cold air hit him, it instantly sobered him up. It was now early November, and the weather had gotten dramatically colder.

Rubbing his hands together for warmth. Jimin made his way down the street and in the direction of the dorm. The streets were dark, only a single street lamp for every 700 metres. The street was quiet, the only noise coming from the wind blowing through the trees.

Running a hand through his fading red hair, Jimin picks up speed, hoping to get back quicker to the dorm and to get out of the cold.

Getting back to where the two alleyways intersect, Jimin pauses, muttering to himself. "If I go the way I went before, that girl could be there, but then again what if she thought I'd go that way and go down the other alley" Letting out a sigh, he continues . "But what if she goes down the other alley way thinking I'll go for the opposite one I went last time? So I won't go down that one and won't run into her" He nods to himself, only to end up rolling his eyes and face palming. "Nothing I just said made any sense"

Looking between both alleyways, Jimin shrugs. "You know what, just it, I don't care anymore" He mutters, trying to push back the fear that lay inside him. If he was lucky, he wouldn't run into that mystery girl again, and anyways, why would she choose those alleyways anyways! Surely there had to be other creepy alleyways around Seoul.

 Pushing the fear Jimin had to the back of his mind, he slowly started to make his way down the barely lit alley. The only source of sound were his own foot steps, and his breath was visible in the air.  

Coming up to a bend in the alleyway, Jimin slowly down his pace and comes to a stop. Peaking out from behind the bend, he looks around to check if anything- anyone, was there. 

"What am i doing?" He mumbles to himself, shaking his head and continues to walk. Keeping his gaze locked down to the floor, he hesitantly stops once he hears a cough from the other side of the path. 

"Look over at me

Looking up, a small figure is stood up against one of the barely lit lampposts. 

Her hair was down and looked like it was in it's natural state, messy curls with a full fringe, it had been pushed down slightly into a beanie. She had a mask cover the bottom of her face, and was head to toe in all black clothing. A pair of black skinny jeans, along with a black hoodie, and a black pair of sneakers. If there weren't any street lights on, you probably wouldn't of been able to see her. 

"W-what are you doing here?

The only thing Jimin could see of her was her eyes, and even they seemed to show no emotion, but Jimin couldn't help, but feel comfortable whilst looking into her eyes, like he had seen them before, like he had gazed into her eyes not long ago. 

"To warn you" She states, her arms coming up and crossing over her chest. 

"About what?"  

She lets out a sigh, and got up from the lamp post.  Moving a step forward, her eyes keep trained on me. 

"About everything going on, if you're in the middle then something bad will happen" Jimin raises an eyebrow and sends her a look. 

"What are you on about? You seem so different than before" Jimin hears her let out a sigh.

"Everything isnt as it seems

"Who are you?" Jimin whispers, their eyes still locked. 

"Someone who is trouble

"What kind of trouble?" She laughs, rolling her eyes. 

"I just said trouble and you're like what kind of trouble?

"Why do i feel like i know you?" Jimin asks, not really meaning it to slip. Her eyes flash with some sort of emotion, something that Jimin hadn't seen before. 

"You don't know me" She says, but there was something in her voice that Jimin couldn't take as truth.

"Why do i feel like i shouldn't believe you?" 

"Would you believe me either way?" Jimin shrugs. 

"I'm not sure" She scoffs a laugh, and shakes her head. 

"You're insane i swear" Jimin's lips twitch into a small smile, the sound of her laughter warming his insides. Her eyes flicker with emotion and her head flips around when she hears a sound. "Don't get involved with anyone!" She whispers, pulling her beanie down to just above her eyes. 

"Then tell me what you're doing? I saw you kill someone

"Now sweetie, where's the fun in that?!

Her giggle fills up the empty air around them, and she takes a few steps backwards before turning and rushing off into darkness. All Jimin can do is stand still, his eyes still fixed on where she previously was. 

His heart, for the first time in a long while, was going crazy, and this scared him more than anything else.

  >>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<  

This chapter is a small chapter, and is extremely late at being posted. I'm sorry it took me like a year to update this book. That won't happen again, i hope this short chapter can make up for this. 

New ideas and chapter are in the works and i'm still excited for this story, even if i haven't updated it in a while.

Thank you to those who will except the long wait between chapters, for those who don't like to wait, please check out one of my other books that i update regularly. For example; Day Dream. 

Thank you again.

-Kat