final.

Words in Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jihoon is like the smartest student of all. The difference is, he never speak in the class. Even the teachers let him do his presentation in the teacher room, all goes on private due to personal reasons. He always get A for every test but none of the student see his parents come to the school and like 'this is my son' or such.

He doesn't have many friends and just stick to the vice president guy, Seungcheol who always be nice at everyone, no exception to the bullys who exist in that school.

Bully means Kim Mingyu, a 185 cm guy who always, always being a bully to everyone in the school. He's gorgeous and handsome and everyone seems to like him even he's pulling a prank on them. Including to Jihoon.

All students know that he's the official victim of Kim Mingyu, from the first step of Jihoon in the school. That is troublesome but lucky Seungcheol always there to somehow safe Jihoon away because apparently Jihoon won't talk to anyone except Seungcheol.

***

Jihoon sighs for the tenth time of the day at the dark sky. Please, he got many homeworks and projects to finish on and he needs to go home early for extra course.

Mingyu groans in the class as he saw the dark sky. Because of today's prank that he did, he must stay to clean the class, making him working alone in the class.

Who knows that when Jihoon waits for the rain to stop in the lobby, face facing outside to watch the raindrops, someone he knows well walk to the his direction.

Mingyu just groans in annoyance as he stuff all the brooms and mops to the janitor room. He packs his things to his bag and goes down to wait for the rain to stop but froze when seeing someone also there waiting.

"Not coming home yet, shortie?" Mingyu smirks as he stands beside the shorter student, facing outside too as well after seeing Jihoon shakes his head.

The silence happens to not that intimidating to Jihoon, not when Mingyu bullies him and such. Its calmer somehow and he realizes that Mingyu doesn't even try to bully him that time.

"Why staring at me? I know I'm handsome," Mingyu said as Jihoon looks away and internally groan bcs why the heck he stares too long.

Mingyu actually chuckles at the shorter boy as he keep questioning on why this boy won't talk at all. Is he deaf? no. Is he mute? no. So what's the problem? Mingyu asks in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter