The Couple Shot: Mark

The Four Angels

Taemi POV:

Finally it was the last couple shot. This time is is with Mark oppa in the water. Yes, I get to play with water! Who cares if my hair gets wet, I just care for the fun. The two of us entered the water and it wasn’t hot or cold, just average. As I started to get in the water, Mark oppa carried me and threw me in the water.

 

Mark POV:

Yes Mark! You took the courage to carry her. I heard her scream, “Oppa! You are so done!”

She then started splashing me like crazy. The two of us were splashing each other for who knows how long and the cameraman stopped us.

“Can you guys do a romantic shot for me?”

We both nodded, Taemi looked pretty calm and relaxed. I probably looked all red and nervous. Come on Mark, you the man, you can do this! For our romantic shot, Taemi came up to me first. She smiled at me and said, “It’s okay oppa, just follow my lead.”

She first put her arm around my neck and then I put my arm around her waist. She showed me her signature eye smile and I smiled back. She was now coming closer. Is she going to kiss me? Oh no, I am not ready for this. I closed my eyes and I felt nothing on my lips. When I opened them I found her closing her eyes, and only three centimeters away from me. I don’t think she is going to move any closer, so I close my eyes again.

 

Taemi POV:

After I had done that pose with Mark oppa, I to jump on his back while he gives me a piggy back ride. I told him to keep closing his eyes, so I could do another pose. I slowly snuck around and behind him, and then I jumped on his back. I almost fell, but he caught me on time, so everything was good.

 

Mark POV:

She literally just jumped on my back. She scared me, I had to hold her by the thighs and I felt the water drops from her hair, slowly dripping onto my skin. I probably looked like a tomato. She placed her head on my shoulders and it felt very comfortable. I really like skinship and affection, but this was different. I felt that I could carry her for a very long time without dropping her. She may have all the muscle, but she wasn’t heavy, she was just right. (hehe)