Kismet

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kismet

 

 

 

 


On that morning, before everything just happened. The incident is still vivid in Jungkook’s mind. Everything that happened was supposed to be blame it’s must be him. He shouldn’t let Seokjin go, he should be more aware about it and he’s the one who suppose to be die; not him..


This is how it was happened…

 

 


The sun ray was coming through the window and against to Seokjin face, it’s made Seokjin eyes gently moving and suddenly, his eyes was fully open widely. He gently sat on his bed and stretch his hand to the air while yawning


He look beside him, on where the handsome figure was laying next to him. Seokjin Smiled sweetly on how the guy was sleeping. He was made a light snore came out from his mouth while his leg wrapped on Seokjin’s lap.


Seokjin gently lean forward to the figure next to him, brushing his bang hair nicely and kiss his forehead passionately. Seokjin’s eyes catch that guy was already smiling. He lean to the back and looking at the guy was faking his sleeping with smiled


“Rise and shine Jungkook-ah” Seokjin ruffled Jungkook’s hair slowly but the guy didn’t response; he groan and turning to the others side lazily. He doesn’t sure that if Seokjin chuckled on how clumsy he was or how Seokjin ignored him.


But he doesn’t expecting that Seokjin came gently to Jungkook’s back and wrapped his body using his arms. “Jungkook-ah, wake up” Seokjin played with Jungkook’s ear by blow it until it’s made a shiver to Jungkook back neck.


He made a light giggled as he can’t able to to hold it any longer. “Awww, 5 minutes more and then I wake up” Jungkook pout his lips, looking at the older by turning into his back and made a pleasing eyes which is made a chuckled came from the older mouth. Seokjin rested his chin on the younger body and their eyes made a contact.


“I need to go to the trip, if you forget about that. So, everything must be hurry then” Seokjin shook his head for refuse Jungkook for became lazy. “Hurry up, take a shower then” Seokjin wake up and pulled the younger hands until he sat on the bed.


“Geez Seokjin, why you need to go there. Please don’t go Jinnie, I’m going to miss you when you’re not around me. Do you love see me for being alone here without you?” Jungkook force Seokjin to get down to his embrace and yes, Seokjin get down and quickly took a chance to give a peck on younger lips.


“It’s only for three days Kookie, it’s not like I’m going to leave you for a months?” Seokjin chuckled but his words made everything gone worst as he look Jungkook face became worried. “Kookie, you won’t feel alone. Trust me, after three days. I’m going to home and quickly get to your embrace” That’s made Jungkook eyes became crescent and smiled brightly to his boyfriend at front him.


“Promise me that you will come back and do everything like you just said” Jungkook made a sweet gaze from his expression.


“Yes, I promise you that because I love you so much. I won’t leave you” Seokjin said while playing Jungkook’s hair.


“I love you too Jinnie-ah” He gently pulled the older to his embrace. Wrapped his arms around Seokjin neck and locked their lips together in passionate way.

 


**
“Kookie, did you see my pant. I thought I put it here before I take a shower” Seokjin with a towel is still on his waist was kept shuttled around Jungkook. “Aigoo, where I put my pant. I need that for my trip” he scratched his head and bit his lowered lip in worried.


“Oh, what colour is it?” Jungkook asked while playing a video games and ignored his busy boyfriend behind him. Seokjin squad down and look at under table.


“It’s black with one white line stripe on it” Seokjin replied and they both didn’t look at each other but do their own things instead.


“Black with white stripe huh?” Jungkook murmured but he’s became quite when he heard that. He look at his thigh. “Opps” actually, he is the one who took it after he was done with shower and wore it. He turned back to see his busy boyfriend was still searching for his pant. “Jinnie-ah…” Jungkook sighed under his breathe. Seokjin heard him and quickly turned to back.


“I forgot that I’m wearing on it, sorry Jinnie-ah” Jungkook bit his lips with a sad expression to get some sympathy on Seokjin. Seokjin shook his head while laughing on Jungkook’s clumsiness.


“Yah, it’s alright. I though I threw it away. I have spare for another pants. Don’t worry Kookie-ah” Seokjin said and quickly Jungkook hugged him tightly. Seokjin just smiled when he realised on why he love Jungkook so much. Besides his good looking, he is actually in deep love with Jungkook because he is a nice guy that closer to him. He doesn’t want to end this hug anyway. It is just made him sad but he will back again and this hugged will continue after that.


“Hurry up Jinnie-ah, I don’t want you to leave any fun right there” Jungkook give a kiss on his lips and patted Seokjin shoulder after that. Seokjin nodded and take another spare of his pant from the drawer.

 

 


**
Jungkook’s accompanied Seokjin to the bus station, they both held their hands together and didn’t dare to release it. Jungkook’s can’t able to stop clingy around Seokjin because he will be alone after he leaving to his trip. It’s totally frustrating for Jungkook.


“Remind to me why you need to go there Jinnie” Jungkook sighed, walking on the street while his head was resting on the older shoulder. He is really wanted Seokjin to forget about his trip but he seem didn’t want to take his suggestion.


“Awww, you always being childish Kookie. It’s just for a three days only. No need to be sad. I’m not going anywhere, It’s just a trip” Seokjin chuckled and cup the youngest cheek beside him.


“Alright..” Jungkook sighed under his breathe. “But promise me that you will return after three days. Three days!” Jungkook pouted while made a strong, worried and sad gaze on him.


“Oh God, alright. Yes, I’m promise that to you. How long you are going to be worry about me. I’m going back home with safe and sound” Seokjin said and peck a quickly kiss on Jungkook lips.


“And how I can able to not worry about you when you’re not around me” Jungkook said in between their kiss. Seokjin pulled back his body and look at the younger with a beautiful look.


“Because we are kismet” Seokjin said with a laughed.


“Kismet?” Jungkook tilt his head and wondering on what was that mean.


“Yeah kismet, destiny or fate. You and me are fate together. Then, we both are kismet” Seokjin hugged him tightly and made Jungkook blushing by the older reaction.

 


*Horn*


When they both having a sweet moment right there, suddenly they were startled as they both heard the horn of bus beside them. “Oh look Kookie-ah, my bus already here. Okay, like I said I promise you and don’t worry about me. Don’t forget to lock house. Okay, see ya Kookie. I love you” Seokjin release their hugged and Jungkook heart suddenly sad as he release Seokjin arms from him.


“I love you too” Jungkook murmured.


“Oh before that” Seokjin turned back and look at Jungkook. “Kismet!” He gave a brightest smile to Jungkook and made his heart can overcome his anxiety. Jungkook smiled and let fade away about the bad thought from his mind. “Kismet” he murmured.


Seokjin wave his hand and quickly enter the bus. Jungkook eyes stick on the bus until it’s gone from his sight. “Goodbye Jinnie-ah”

 

 

 

**
Jungkook had to do a part time job after Seokjin leave. He just do part time when he bored or needed more money. Jungkook’s always like that person, he is a lazy type person but people not might notice that the truly was, he is quite good by managed his schedule life. He doesn’t like to waste his time by just staying at home alone, especially when there was no Seokjin to be clingy.


He does his part time job on the small restaurant that near around his house and he was need to get use on working as a waiter right there. Actually, he is not very good when it was included about restaurant because the one is good about that, is Seokjin. He is good with cooking and also good by talking nicely toward the others. Jungkook’s lack with that skill.


He was carry the plate on his hand. “Jungkook, table number 8!” With that shouted, Jungkook was startled and accidentally slipped the plate from his hand and fell onto table number 9. Jungkook quickly bowed to them “Oh I’m really sorry, I’m new with this. I’m so sorry” Jungkook constantly bowed while clean up the mess on their table and that’s good, people doesn’t get mad but just laughed sweetly on him. They knew that Jungkook is new staff right there.

While their having a chit chat, Jungkook was cleaning the table and the others were busy. The television made a breaking news sound suddenly.

“News today reported that a bus has crashed and fell into the ravine this morning. We also get reports that, in deep sorrow, there’s nothing is safe from a major accident” Jungkook’s eyes suddenly gone wide, he started to lose his faith on that news as he saw the bus that familiar to Seokjin use too.

Jungkook excuse for permission to get out early from his shift today and walked away to the home. “Seokjin please answer me!” Jungkook eyes made a tears abruptly as he called Seokjin many times but there was no an answer or replied from him. “S-Seokjin, p-please answer it” Jungkook said haltingly while covering his mouth using his bare hands.


Meanwhile, there is a knock from his door. Jungkook was wondering who it was coming there in the middle of night. Jungkook gently walked to the door and without hesitated, he opened it.


As he opened, he saw a men wearing an uniform. Maybe a ranger or a cop but he doesn’t sure who he was. “Y-Yes?” Jungkook asked while looking at them.


“Are you Jeon Jungkook?” He asked and Jungkook quickly nodded his head. “We got the report that Kim Seokjin was one of the victims involved in a bus accident this morning. Since you’re the one who close with him, we’re going to report it to you” He said in sad tone.


Jungkook didn’t believe on what he just heard from that man. “W-What… H-Hold on a second. Please.. P-please tell me this is a joke. You’re guys just made a joke right….right?” Jungkook grabbed his shirt while the tears finally streamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter