- 3 -

Deserve You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You stupid little better not pulling that kind of stunt anymore or I swear I’ll choke you,” Daesung looks so disgruntled, “I was so worried, you piece of !”

“Well it’s not my fault for fainting, right?”

“Yeah but it’s your fault that you didn’t have your breakfast and lunch!” Daesung nags again. Seunghyun actually is annoyed too but looking at Daesung’s sincere worries warms his heart.

“I’m so sorry,” Seunghyun pouts, “have learned my lesson. Won’t do it again.”

“Good,” Daesung sits back beside Seunghyun’s bed, “anyway you’re probably happy, right? Seungri skipped class so that he can wait for you to wake up. And now he even bought you a meal,” right. Seungri decides to go to cafeteria so he can buy something for Seunghyun, “he cares about you so much and he only knows you for…what? One week?”

“Yeah and you, my supposed best friend, still chose class over me.”

“Hey! At least one of us should take a note, right?” Daesung looks ashamed, probably he takes it seriously. Seunghyun is only kidding though, “but you should see Jiyong’s face when he knew Seungri skipped class for you! OMG it’s almost hilarious he couldn’t keep his jealous towards you.”

“W-what?” Seunghyun goes pale, “Is he—is he angry?”

“He won’t,” Daesung smiles sheepishly, “Seungri won’t let him. He likes you too much to let Jiyong do something evil—Jiyong is so whipped I swear!”

Daesung laughs and Seunghyun can’t help but blushing. Seungri? Likes him? No way. What can he see from Seunghyun anyway? He’s just a fat, awkward, stupid, and invisible nerd in class. He doesn’t have anything good like Kwon. Okay, Seunghyun probably hates Kwon, but has to admit that Kwon is kinda… charming. If only he can repair his attitude—wait.

“By the way, you’ll study with Kwon tonight, right?”

With that Daesung paled, “ugh, can you not… remind me or something I think I’m gonna throw up.”

Seunghyun rolls his eyes, “stop being overdramatic. He’ll probably only come for 5 minutes then leave. He just doesn’t want to disappoint Seungri.” Seunghyun feels his throat tighten over that realization. Kwon really cherish Seungri and it somehow hurts him. He also sees how Kwon looks at Seungri and it’s beyond adoration. How can he have a crush in his enemy’s boyfriend like this?

But how can you not like the Lee Seungri?

“I hope so,” Daesung messes his own hair, “I don’t think he’ll take this seriously.”

Seunghyun looks at Daesung, “you won’t…. be disappointed if you can’t win this, right?”

Daesung sighs, “I don’t know. My selfish proud doesn’t want to lose but… with Kwon? I really don’t want to hope for something I won’t get.”

Seunghyun wants to pat Daesung’s back when he hears someone enters the room, “I’m back—what’s with this serious aura? It’s creepy!” Seungri pouts a little but he smiles again when he looks at me, “you look better already. I’m glad. I bought you a sweet bread and milk.” Then he shows his plastic bag.

Daesung is amused because of Seungri’s talkativeness and Seunghyun holds himself to not coo at him.

Seungri sits beside Seunghyun’s bed too, “thanks for being here, Daesung.”

“It should be me to say such thing,” Daesung laughs, “you’re so kind to Seunghyun, Seungri. Thank you.”

 Seunghyun notices Seungri’s cheeks getting red slightly. Ah, so Seungri is embarrassed?

“Anyway,” Seungri changes the subject, “good luck with your pre-test, Daesung. I know Jiyong can be handful sometimes but I swear he is actually soooo kind.”

Yeah, kind. In front of you. Seunghyun and Daesung almost snort at the same time.

Seungri who is oblivious with Seunghyun and Daesung’s attempt to not roll their eyes opens his plastic bag and gives a bread for each of them. Seunghyun realize Seungri didn’t buy for himself so he asks, “you don’t eat?”

‘Ah,” Seungri scraps his nape, “I had my lunch. Don’t worry.”

“But still,” Daesung looks at his own bread, “you even buy me one and I’m not the one who fainted.”

“It’s okay. Really.”

Daesung and Seunghyun looks at each other. How can someone as ruthless as Kwon get this angel as a boyfriend?

“By the way, Seunghyun,” Seungri gives Seunghyun his phone, “your number.”

“E-eh? What?”

“Your number,” Seungri repeats, “I’ll tell you when we can meet him.”

“Him?”

“The friend I talked to you about.”

“Oh,” Seunghyun almost can’t hide his disappointment while typing his number in Seungri’s phone. Of course Seungri needs his number because of that. It’s silly of Seunghyun to think that Seungri really wants to text with him. He has Jiyong to do it already.

Speaking of the devil (literally)….

 “Ri?” suddenly someone barges in—and Seunghyun almost chokes in his spit when he knows that person, “go home?”

Yeah. Kwon Jiyong. The devil. Devil of all devil in the world.

“Hey, you.” Seungri answers with smile. Damn it, Seunghyun wants that smile too, “Seunghyun-ah, is it okay if I go home now?”

Seunghyun really wants to scream ‘no stay with me please forget that jerk’ but he only nods, “you don’t need to ask, Seungri-ah. Really, thanks for today.”

“It’s nothing.” Seungri laughs and stands up while packing his thing.

Kwon looks at his surrounding and when he realizes Daesung’s presence there he smirks, “you, ugly duck—“

“It’s Daesung.” Seungri cuts him sharply.

“Ugh not you too—“

“Kwon Jiyong.” Seungri’s voice becomes strangely deep and it sends uncomfortable air to that room.

Kwon stares at Seungri for some tense seconds before he sighs, “okay. You, Kang-Dae-Sung,” Seunghyun notices Kwon’s mocking tone when he spells Daesung’s name, “I probably always come late to school but it doesn’t mean I like waiting. If you’re late tonight, even for a second, I’ll leave.”

“I don’t think you’ll be the one who wait, though,” uh-oh, Daesung suddenly gets some balls. Probably because he knows Seungri is there and Kwon is whipped, “and it’s not like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter