Part 3 - Change Up

A Little Bit of You

Kookie drive you safely until in front of your house. “Wow your house is so big…” “And it feels empty. Trust me. You wanna come inside?” “Nah I’m still have to do something important. Maybe next time (Y/N).” “Well okay. Thank you Kookie-ah… Bye…” He waved at you and you waved him back. You jumping all the way to your house and your maids saw it. “Whoaa… I saw someone is really happy right now.” “E-eonni! You scared me to death!!” “Hahahaha… It’s really nice to see you like this miss. Who is that guy?” “J-just my friend…” “Well why you didn’t ask him to come inside?” “I’ve asked him eonni. But he said he had something important.” “But I really have to thank him in person.” “Why eonni?” “After all this years, I’ve always watch you go home crying or really upset… But today I really saw something new. Miss, you’re smiling and jumping around all the way here. I’m so happy to see it and- omg I’m gonna teary right now.” “Eonni don’t cry… Well… Maybe after all this years I finally found a friend eonni.” “Friend? I thought it more than that.” “What do you mean eonni?” “I think… He likes you.” “W-wait. There’s no way he likes me eonni.” “Why? You’re pretty miss. You should try eye contacts instead of those glasses. And don’t tie your hair. You more beautiful like that miss.” “Is that so?” “Yeah, go try it tomorrow.” “O-okay…” you went upstairs and go into your room. You sit in front of your make-up mirror. You saw yourself at the mirror. You let your hair down and you take of your glass. You take eye contacts that you’ve bought it but you never wear it. And you try it. You wasn’t feeling sure about this but you guess you have to try it tomorrow. You go down to take some snacks and went upstairs again. You finished all the homework and you watching films until you feel asleep. The next morning, you doing what you always do, drink a glass of water, went to shower, put on the uniform. And you follow your maid suggestion. You wear an eye contacts and let down your hair. You put a light make up and a lip-gloss on your lips and done. You ready to go school. When you arrived at school. The students were looking at you in curious. Even there’s someone whistling at you. You feel annoyed and walk faster. “(Y/N)?” “Kookie? Hi…” “Trying new look?” “Yeah… my maid told me to try like this. Is this bad so the others judge me like that….?” “No. I guess they’re just saw a real goddess.” “What do you mean Kookie-ah?” “(Y/N)-ah. Your new look are crazy! You’re so beautiful! Look at them! Your beauty can’t be compared by the others. I bet they were ashamed right now.” “Why?” “Because they’re just beat a wrong girl.” “Thanks Kookie. C’mon let’s go to the class.” You feel strange. Suddenly everyone want to get closer to you. You remain silent and you just answer others questions fastly. “Hey princess. How’s n your friendship thingy going?” “I don’t like them all. They’re just faking their smile, Kookie.” “Ah c’mon it wasn’t like that. I bet there is someone was as good as me.” “I found none.” “Okay we’re not arguing about this right now. I’m gonna go to the library. Want to come too?” “Ah no. I’m just gonna sit here.” “Okay…” And he left you. suddenly you saw something that you don’t even want to see. Park Jimin. “Whoaaa… You changed this much dorky?”” and he whispering at you. “Are you desperate that much to attract Jungkook? Hmm…” You slap him. “Go away Park Jimin. I really hate you!” you run away and you hold your tears. You can’t crying like this. The eye contacts might be fall off. You arrived at the rooftop. You don’t want to go back to the class so you decided to take a nap here. You lean back at the wall and drifted to sleep. Suddenly someone come to the rooftop too. You didn’t realize because you still sleeping. Park Jimin is here. And he saw you. he saw you sleeping.