1/1

Break up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's breakup."

My whole world came crushing down. What did I just hear? Break up? I can barely breath right now. Why does she want to break up? Did I do something wrong? I can't figure it out. I like her. She likes me. She likes me, right?

"W-why?" I choked out. I can't handle it. My whole body is shaking right now. This is impossible. How can she just throw away our moments like that? My brain can't even cope with it.

"You'll figure out when you find another girl." What! Find another one? She's the only girl for me. I did everything for her. I bought her gifts, I took care of her when she was sick, I took her in when she had nowhere else to go. I gave her my everything. She was my first for everything. My first real kiss, my first real love, my first real girlfriend, my first real FIRST. My first real date, heck I even introduced her to my parents.

I came back to my senses when she started to pack up. "No. We are not breaking up." I hold on to her tight but soft enough that she won't get hurt.

"Yes we are. Sehun, please not right now." She is struggling to get out of my hold. Why is she struggling? She neve struggled before. She usually gives in. I look in her eyes. I don't see anything, I don't see the happiness, the love in her eyes. I don't see anything, everything is black.

She broke out of my grasp and started to leave. I sat there surprised. Why wasn't I ready for this? I knew she was going to break up with, me being a player. But I never thought it would be this soon. 

I hear the door closing. She left. She left me for good. What did I do?

 

 

Three weeks, and I'm still miserable without her. I looked for her everywhere, but it seems like she's hiding from me. She quit her job, she doesn't come to her classes anymore, her apartment was empty, her family and friends wouldn't even tell me where she is. I think I should just give up. I love her but how can I keep her when she left without a clue?

Im walking down the street we used to go through. She said this was her favorite street because she had her first date with me. A smile build up on my face. She makes me smile even when she is not here. Where are you?

 

 

"You know where she is! And you didn't bother to tell me?!" I yelled at my best friend. My best friend! He knew where my love was but he didn't have the decency to tell me.

"She told me not to tell." He whispered.

A sigh escaped "Kai, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. You had the right not to tell. You're her brother." I massage my temple, trying to keep my temper down. "Can't you tell me where she is. What she could be doing? Is she healthy?"

Kai fiddled his fingers. "I think you should see her yourself. She's in a bad shape after you broke up with her, then adding her studies to forget about you. She misses you badly." 

"Then, why did she break up with me?" This question was mostly to myself. I need to know. 

"She wouldn't tell me. She said she wanted you to be happy without her."

I started to laugh. "She's crazy. How can I be happy without her?"

 

 

-----

 

"Come on you can do it. Just don't call him, don't remember him, don't even look at his face." 

"Krystal." I sighed pushing her hands off my face. Currently, I'm laying on my best friend's couch while she does this mantra. "That's not working. I'm sorry. I just can't forget about him."

"Then let's go clubbing!"

Krystal jumps on the couch next to me. "We've always plan to go but after you and Sehun got together, you left me." She starts to pout.

"I'm sorry." Should I go clubbing? I don't want to meet anyone there. Krystal calls my name.

"Stop thinking and go with it." She stands up, getting her phone. "I'm going to call my band and you get your pretty little face upstairs and getting ready." She points at me before putting her phone to her face. Krystal skip off into her room.

Why can't I forget him? It's been three weeks since we broke up. I love him but I don't know if he feels the same. I bet he's with a new girl right now, acting like he cares for her. I'm so stupid to think he'll stay with me. A tear escaped. 

I stood up, ready to go to my room. "You can do this. You are single and better off without him." I nodded my head on my way to my room.

"Don't forget him." Krystal whispers. 

"Krystal? Are you there?" She looks back on her phone.

"Yeah Kai. Make sure you bring him." 

"I will. Don't worry." 

"Please don't ruin this for them." She pleaded

"I won't. Oh, he's coming." Kai ended the call.

"God, I hope this works. "

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter