FINAL

The love that she deserved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Nayeon. This isn't working out. I need a break."


"But why? I thought we were fine all along."


"No, you thought we were fine. The truth is we're not. I can't do this anymore."


"Oh. You finally realised you love Jackson?" Nayeon smirked. 


"That's not true. You know I don't love him. It's just that-"


Nayeon cut Mina off, "it's just what? You can't get over Jackson right? You realised I can't give you more?"

 

"That's the problem with you, Nayeon. You never want to listen. You think the world revolves around you alone."

 

"Oh well yeah and Jackson is different? He listens to you? He treats you better than me, is that it?"

 

"Ugh you're so difficult to talk to. I can't stand you anymore. Let's break up." 

 


And just like that, Mina walked away from Nayeon's life.

 


"One more please," Nayeon said as she gulped down another glass of beer. 

 

"Hey, slow down will you?" Jihyo said, displeased with her friend's actions. 

 

"This is the only way I can get Mina out my mind."

 


"It's been a month Nayeon, get over it."

 


"You think it's ing easy? Seeing her with another man, it hurts, it ing hurts."

 


"Then fight for her, Nayeon. Have you ever tried to make things better? Did you even pull her back when she broke things off? Did you even tell her how much you love her?"

 


"There's no point doing that Jihyo. She doesn't love me anymore. She only loves Jackson now."

 

"You're just assuming things, Nayeon. Did you even listen to her? Omg Nayeon, thank god I came back today to see you today. You're a mess. Mina's not even back  together with Jackson."

 

"She's not?"

 


"No, she's not even in love with him in the first place. You think you're the only one hurting? How do you think she felt all these years, with you constantly flaring up, never ever giving her the chance to speak?" 

 

Jihyo continued, "I'm telling you this right now, and I'm not gonna repeat myself. Treat her right, cherish her and fight for her. And for God's sake, change your attitude Nayeon. These simple things, I've never seen you do it before. Clear things out with her tomorrow."

 

The next day, Nayeon decided to wait for Mina outside her office. She felt that this would at least make her look more sincere in wanting Mina back. 

 


Nayeon saw Mina from a distance, walking back to her office from lunch. 

 

"Hey, can we talk?" Nayeon asked nervously. 

 

"No I'm busy right now." 

 

"Ok I'll wait till you're done with work."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter