Big Mistake

Big Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun is filtering through the gaps in the blinds, enough to brighten the room and outline the dozing couple on the bed. Youngbae yawns, stretches and then reaches out to tangle his fingers into the hair of the slender man beside him. He looks almost innocent illuminated in the sunlight, pouty lips parted and no visible dark circles. The dark locks practically shine in his hand, so Youngbae moves his hand lower until he is caressing the younger man’s lower back. Soft up and down the skin until Jiyong is gently pulled from his slumber. He turns to face Youngbae, eyes still closed and a slow smile pulling at his lips.

“Good morning hyung” Jiyong gracefully stretches his aching limbs and lets out a huge yawn. It reminds Youngbae of a cat.

“Morning” Youngbae murmurs. He’s too lost in the moment of waking up together and looking into Jiyong’s eyes.

Jiyong finishes his stretching and then shuffles towards Youngbae in the bed. He nestles himself under Youngbae’s arm and snuggles into his chest. “I love you, hyung.”

“I love you too” his reply is automatic by now, almost robotic - almost as if trying to convince himself. Youngbae pushes those thoughts away and presses a kiss to the younger man’s hair.

He can feel Jiyong's steady heartbeat against his chest, practically in sync with his own. He closes his eyes and shakes his head, as if physically trying to dispel the swirling thoughts. He should never have told Jiyong that he loved him back. Not just now, not last night – he should have kept his mouth shut. No matter how many times in the last few hours that Youngbae has said “I love you too” to Jiyong, he knows that he doesn’t mean it. He can’t.  He could never.

Youngbae looks down and appreciates the graceful curve of Jiyong's body towards his. He looks at the way Jiyong’s hair hides his eyes, his tattoos stark aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter