Chapter 1: The Day

Our Chance

The car they drove suddenly slipped, it took two lives and she’s into comatose state. Through a series of surgery, Irene finally could wake up. Everybody didn’t dare to tell what happened to her husband and son, her mother lied that they are in comatose state, so that she could have just a little bit strength to recover.

But eventually, she knows the truth. She’s in depression state after that and tried to suicide many times but her family could save her in the right time. Until one day, when her family was unguarded, she jumped from the 10th floor of the hospital.

She climbed up the window, with her eyed closed, she took a jump in hoping to see his husband and son again. Then there’s a light, a really bright light and she tried to open her eyes, there’s light everywhere.

“Is this the other world?” she asked to herself, knowing nobody could answer her.

“Do you know why you’re here?” suddenly the sound came out of nowhere, it’s a male sound, a father-like sound but see couldn’t see who talked to her.

“I see that you love your husband and son very much, so I will give you a second chance, do you want it?” He offered.

“Who are you?” she replied while scanning around her to see if she could see anything but none.

“Do you want it or not? But it’s not a free chance, you need to exchange something for it.” He offered once again.

“I want it, I’ll do anything to have them back!!” she shouted and her tears are flowing.

……………………………………………………………………

 

Suddenly, phone alarm ringing, Irene opened her eyes, woken up by the alarm.

“what is this, how can I sleep on my bed?” she get confused as she just talked to that invisible man, and now she’s laying on her bed. she took her phone, going to turn off the alarm and she noticed something strange.

“why is my phone become like this?” she unlocked her iphone 5s and turned off the alarm, she saw the date on her phone and shocked.

“1st August 2014?what?how come?” she get off her bed, rushed off to her bathroom, she saw her face on the mirror and double shocked.

“thi..is face… I went back to 16 years ago?” she pinched her cheek with her right palm, while her left hand still holding the phone, trying to see if it’s dream or not.

“oh .. it’s true! Then.. at this time, I haven’t met him?” she tried to stay composed and sorted things out. She sat on the closet, thanking god for this 2nd chance, but her tears suddenly flowing, she knew this meant that she cannot be together with him, he will die if they’re together.

She made up her mind to re-do this 16 years with him..  

 


 

 

i hope you guys like it