1/1

Vague
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was burning part of his face, waking from his deep drunken sleep, feeling the silky sheets graze on his apparent body.  He vaguely remembered what happened, mostly that he drunk more with the intention to repress the horrible memory of his ex girlfriend cheating on him, that night.  

 

Sitting up, he took in his surrounding, not recognizing the spacious room with a theme of royal purple.

 

Feeling the sudden pang of hangover came over, he quickly took notice of the bottled water and some pills.  The note attached was not left unnoticed.

 

Will be back, out for coffee.

 

Swallowing the pills, he remained with a fixed gaze upon the black screen of the telivision; pondering to regain his memories of what happened that night.  A hazy vision came to him, it was a small figure in a hooded dress.  It was quite a strange sight to see in a club, but it intrigued Mino and quickly approached her.

 

She was leaning against the bar, taking a few sips from her drink until Mino took her hand and led her to the dance floor.  Mino could see she was a bit hesitant, but eventually started to dance with him until it got more intimate and his hands were all over her.

 

He remembered how soft her skin felt, so pale and untouched until his hands roamed around her body.  And those luscious lips were just right to on.  Not to forget how nice and round her felt against him.  He figured that’s how he ended up in this place, at the girl’s apartment.  

 

He debated if he should wait and let the girl down nicely, or disappear and pretend like the night never happened and leave the woman as a hazy memory.

 

He decided to leave.  He appreciated the concern and the note from the stranger, but he didn’t want to start something, nor explain his condition last night to a random girl if it led to that.

 

Washing up a little bit before leaving, he noticed two cats staring at him before they continued to drink from their bowls.  Before he had the urge to go pet them, he stepped out the door.

 

He was just crossing the street when he saw a petite woman in one of those hoodies, holding two cups of coffee.  He kept his eyes on her, thinking it was her he spent the night with, but she seemed pretty oblivious until they made eye contact.  

 

They kept contact for a few seconds, walking towards each other until the girl broke the eye contact and kept walking.  

 

“Pretty sure she wasn’t blonde either.”  Mino muttered to himself.

 

He took a turn and stumbled upon another oversized hooded stranger with two cups of coffee as well.  But he froze this time when their eyes landed on each other, so did the other.  He recognized those beautiful dark chocolate orbs and his memories soon became clear, catching him off guard.  Said person in front of him was a man.

 

“Ummm…” the slightly shorter male took a pause and tried to decipher w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter