#1.

Young Dad.

Gdragon's POV

Yang Semi. She used to be a really cheerful, outgoing, and a totally tomboy girl, who is loved by everyone in YG Entertainment--not because of she's the CEO's daughter, but because of her attitude. She's born in November 19th 2000, and she's been raised by all of the staffs, trainee, and singers in YG ent since then.

I've known her since she's 2 years old. That's around 2002, when her family is too busy, and Semi really likes to play in the YG Building, so sajangnim asked my trainer to take care of her everytime she's visiting the building. so when we rest, we usually talk and play with her.

Surrounded by boy trainees and her own older brother, she's grown to be the toughest girl. Maybe because of her family genes, she really likes to dance, rap, and sing. That's why from she's a kindergartener, until now, she always enter a music school, and easily passed the test. She used to have a short black flawless hair, usually with a pineapple ponytail tied on the top of her head. She usually has plasters on her knees, arms, and cheeks, even on her forehead--simply because she can't stay still long enough to avoid having scars. But she never cried. She usually laughs it off when the others are in concern. She gets angry sometimes--just like her father. But just like her mother, she smiles and laughs a lot.

Even after the accident. She still smiles and laughs a lot. But as her closest oppa, I know what's different. The smiles and laughs she did recently are all fake. All lies. Only to hide the truth that she's broken--she's sad, something that no one ever seen since her birth, even me. Only to hide the truth that she misses her family so much.

I myself can't help her that much. Sure I can teach her how to be a CEO, but to give the family love, I can't do it alone. She used to have three, and now she only have one. Sure she have the staffs, trainees, and artists from YG that love her--but for the family love, nothing can replace them. Even me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the first day Semi go to school since the accident. I woke up from my bed, still using the blue pajamas and bed hair, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I looked up to the clock. It's 07:00 AM. Oh, still early. 07:00 AM... 07:00 AM...

WHAT?!?!!?!?!? 07:00 AM?!?!?!?

I totally forgot! Semi's school bell rang at 07:30, and at 07:00 she haven't eat breakfast, and I haven't pack her lunchbox!! I ran to the 1st floor and dashed toward the kitchen. I hurrily made a grilled cheese sandwich for the breakfast of both of us, and hurriedly rolled a kimbab. Well, it's shape isn't that nice, but I believed it tasted good enough.

"WHOA! Oh, It's you. I forgot." A familiar voice shouted behind me, I turned around and saw the angel already ready with her school uniform, and black long hair is loosely tied in a ponytail, some hair falling out on the sides of her face. She's wearing a maroon converse, and her favorite black leather backpack, smiling toward me.

"Hey, little smurf. Here. your lunchbox, and wait her for around 2 minutes as I need to change my clothes." I ran to the 2nd floor and to my room, I heard giggles of the angel as she put her lunchbox to her backpack.

"LETH GOU WOOHOOO!!" I excitedly excaimed as we step into my grey Lamborghini, but my shout is muffled by the grilled cheese sandwich I and Semi is munching.

"Jippa! You should chew them first, or you could accidentally spit some when you talked!" Semi giggled beside me, showing her famous eyesmile.

"Oh well, your Jippa has too many fans that still love him even if he spits some grilled cheese while speaking honey,"

"But remember, Jippa have a girl that sit next to him, and SURELY isn't one of his fans, and that the girl would kick Jippa if he spits some food in the car." She glared at me, and I just laughed and pat her head. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Jippa is my nickname given by her, abbreviation of Jiyong and oppa.

As we talked with each other and teased each other several times, we finally arrived at her school. as soon as she step off the car, the bell rings. She looked back at me, and I just signal her to go. But unexpectedly, she turn around and knock on the window, so I open the window. She smiled warmly to me, a sincere smile that I haven't seen for a long time, and said,

"Thank you Jippa, I appreciate it."

And she hurrily ran to her school, leaving me dumbfounded. I'm sure she's not only thankful because I dropped her to the school, but I think she is grateful for the whole thing; that I accepted her, be her foster father, and stand beside her on her darkest time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

Yeay! The first chapter is up. What do you think about it? I didn't proofread this, and I'm not fluent in English, so I'm apologizing for the really, really bad English. Please bare with me. :') LOVE YA.

~hyerinkim~