Senpaii

Beautiful Past

 

“I like you senpai... I really do.”

 

 

It had been a few months after orientation day, but the girl still can't shake her weird feeling off. She likes this one senpai a lot. A LOT. She had never feel this way before. The guy is 2 years older than her, took a different classes, as she took a Vet med while he took Business. A total opposite I tell you guys. He is the popular guy with lots of popular friends while she is the kind of nerd girl that trapped with her own books and dreams and cats and books. No. This is not your typical popular guy falls in love with a nerd. Nope. Definitely no. They never even met. Maybe once or twice but that happened during orientation! She was busy making her own friends but yet still let her eyes lingers on some cute facilitators around. And that is when she met him.

 

It was a real hot and sunny day, she was running late for the assembly. Crap! camp commander is going to kill me. She muttered to herself. When she arrived at the assembly hall, she sneaked towards her own course line and trying her best not to get caught by the head facilitators or else..... shivers runs down her spine when she thought about it. A tapped on her shoulder brings her back to the real world.

 

Your shoelace is opened, better tie it up or you will fall down later”

 

She turned back to look at the owner of the deep-husky-heart-exploding voice and to met by a real good looking guy smirking down at her. He pointed at her shoe and asked her to tie it up again. She nodded aimlessly since she was too absorbed at how good looking he was at the moment.

 

Are you going to nod your head until it off its socket or you're actually going to tie your shoe?” he asked again, his lips curved into a small grins. She immediately got down and tied her shoelace. When she got up to say thanks, The guy has gone. Where is he? She whispered.

 

Then the day went by just like that. She never know who was that guy. All she knew was he is defnitely her senpai, a facilitator and a guy. Why didn't she noticed him before? What is his name? What course did he take? Lots of question popping on her head that night but somehow she can still fall asleep soundlessly.

 

The next day was “The Day” as she thought. It was the day where she finally learn about the mysterious guy's name. That was when he got in front and handled the whole ceremony as one of the MC. His voice, his wonderful voice is booming in every corner of the hall. That almost makes her ovaries exploded. LOL just kidding. Her ovaries are fine. When he introduced his self, she was paying her all attention on him which the attention she never give when in Physiology classes.

 

"Jeon Wonwoo”

 

She whispered his name like a charms. “Jeon Wonwoo”. Like a creepy little stalker she was, she went to every social media she could to find this Jeon Wonwoo guy's account. Well she claimed she was not a stalker, she was a researcher and Jeon Wonwoo was happened to be a good subject. She succeed in finding his Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, even a YouTube channel. Wow he's so popular. She was amazed. But she was scared at the same time, he is out of her league, too popular, too much hot friends. Compared to them she was a rotten potatoes. The cloud started to fill her brains and heart but a little hoped won't hurts right? She was just admiring right? No harm done. It is perfectly safe and sound as she thought

 

The days goes by just like that, orientation had ended a little bit dramatically. This was all when the head of students body decided to played prank on her  and her coursemates. Telling the whole student body that one of her member had sent a non-acceptable-rude message to one of the facilitator. He was cursing them like they had done a serious crime. Telling she and her friends. that when they had already graduated and having the DR. title infront of their names, they will act like they're so noble and snob and looking down at others and thinks highly on their  self.and other curse word that just so not acceptable and annoying. Jeon Wonwoo came into the picture when he trying to stopped one of the facilitator from throwing a chair towards them. He's looking all hot and sweaty and his biceps showing up. It was a dramatic day to the point she can rolled her eyes and laughed out a loud when she thinks about this incident.

 

She keeps on making “research” on her Jeon Wonwoo. Looking on his status regularly, liking his photos even though she was not following him on Instagram or friends with him on Facebook. But she doesn't care. She was just admiring right?

So when he private his accounts she is turning into a miserable girl that had nothing better to do then stal-researching her good subject. So on one fine day she was determined. She couldn't keep her curiosity cat anymore. She pressed the FOLLOW button while closing her eyes like something might popped up after that. And threw her phones away from her. She was just hoping for Jeon Wonwoo to approve her request so she can get rest from all curiosity that had been killing her all the period of time.

 

But what she doesn't expect was for Wonwoo to like her photos back. I REPEATED JEON FREGGING WONWOO HAD APPROVED HER AND LIKE SEVERAL OF HER PHOTOS RIGHT AWAY AND FOLLOWED HER BACK! I REPEATED HE FOLLOWED HER BACK!!!!!!!! She was frantic for a few hours. Screwed that! She was so so so happy and giddy until her mom asked her to stop smiling because she looks like a creepy clown that ready to killed her next victim. She was suddenly self-conscious about all her previous post. Did she looks pretty? Did she makes any stupid face?Did she.. Oemjisooo she did! DELETE IT RIGHT AWAY.MISSION ACCOMPLISED. She was now more insecure for every photos she going to post after this. Because every photo she post Wonwoo would see it or might see it or any luck she might get some heart(the liked in Instagram) from senpai.

 

After the big occasion, nothing actually happened only she got a few likes from her Wonwoo and she was contented for that. So after quite a few months she was wondering why is this admiring stays too long for her liking then poof she realized that she had been crushing on him. OMG she had been crushing on him. This is too dangerous guys too dangerous for her liking. But then what can she do? She was head over heels for him. No one can help her now. Deep down she knows she will never get a chance to make him notice her or even loved her. He was too far away. Like a star. It was nice to admire but never get to have it. And she couldn't take it anymore. On that day she had been crying for a guy named Jeon Wonwoo. Her Senpai.

 

But this story ain't going to end here.

 

 

 

 

After admitting her feelings, She decided to just go on with it. She knows that this crush going to end as soon as Wonwoo got a girlfriend and going steady with it and she knows that her heart is going to break into pieces. A very tiny of it. But she doesn't want to care anymore. She just happy to see him smile at every new photos he post with his goofy face, smiling like idiots. She liked it. A lot.

 

After a months or two, she was just scrolling Facebook on a page called Confession where all students body gather there and post on a sweet confession or any unsatisfied feeling by filling up a google forms. Anonymously. An idea popped on her mind a very stupid one. So who cares it was anonymous. No one will ever know right? Then she wrote :

 

 

Dear popular senpai, I would like to thanks you for my shoelace. I never had chance to said though. Thank you senpai. Good luck for your final exam. Fighting!

#noticemesenpai #eversinceorientation”

 

After a few days, her confession were up on the page. She was giddy as if Wonwoo would notice it but well he did. He did notice. This was when one of her friends commented:

 

This is all about #JW right? The popular guys in Business right? #theconfessorfriend”

 

Then like a charms one of Wonwoo friends, Mingyu tagged Jeon Wonwoo on the commented. That night also Wonwoo liked her post which was 2 weeks ago. Is that means he was stalking me? Is he showing some interest?? how in the world he knew it was me ??! Did he stalked my friends to know it was me??!! oemgeeeeee!! She was so excited and giddy and scared. She was happy because this would mean that senpai was going to notice her. Scared because of rejection. What if Wonwoo thinks I'm a creep? What if he unfollowed me? So much things whirling in her head. Chill down nothing is going to happen. I'm overreacting. Stop reading too much on this. Senpai is forever going to be a senpai. Wonwoo is not, is never gonna be yours. She scolded herself to bring her out from the hallucination. Jeon Wonwoo is like a star. A very bright shining star that are meant to be admire. They were far away. A star we look today is 1,000 light years away. It was the past. Jeon Wonwoo should be a past. A beautiful past that she definitely want to have again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

this is based on real life experiance hiks >.<

i never moved on Ouch >.<

Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what on your mind

or maybe we can talk about crushes??? ahahahhah