Stop

Stop
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Hoho. What is this. I don't know. But it's nice! To me. *v* [Ignore the title])

 

Laying her back on the wall, and sitting on the floor, she blankly stares at the bed in front of her. Looking beside her legs, she saw a small bottle. A small bottle of pills. She grabs the bottle, open the cap and put some pills on her left palm. Without any thoughts, she put the pills in .

 

Before she can swallow the pills, someone barged in her room, making her shocked, and the process of swallowing is delayed. She see a young man, approaching her quickly. She just stay on the spot and watch him without any expression.

 

"Yah! Don't swallow those pills!" He said while trying to pull her up, but she refused.

 

"Mmpff!!" She shakes her head.

 

Too late for him, she swallowed the pills, one by one.

 

But still, he force her to get the remaining pills out of , and he succeed in that. Still, since she managed to swallow some, she got the effect.

 

He quickly take the small bottle on the floor and hide it behind him. She, being agressive, starts screaming in anger.

 

"Hoseok! Give me back that!" She said while pulling the young man's shirt, harshly.

 

The young man, which is called Hoseok, refused and keep hiding the bottle.

 

"No, Minhee! I can't do that!" Hoseok shakes his head several times.

 

She try to reach the bottle that he hid behind him, but keeps failing. She hit him on the chest a few times but, he still refuse to give her the bottle back.

 

"Hoseok.. Please! I need more..!" She begged.

 

"No! This pills are drugs!" Hoseok shouted at her.

 

But she succeed in taking back the bottle of 'pills/drugs'. Impatiently, she opened the bottle cap again and take out some pills.

 

Hoseok slap the pills and the bottle off her hands. He grab the both of wrist and make her face him.

 

"Stop taking those-"

 

"No, Hoseok, no! I can't stop.." She interrupt him before he can finish his words.

 

Hoseok sigh heavily.

 

She fell on the floor, while he still grabbing her wrist. She starts to cry.

 

"You don't understand, Hoseok.." She whined.

 

Hoseok kneel down on her eye level. "What I understand is that you need to stop.. taking.. drugs.. It brings you no good at all! Look at you! You're so messy now.. Your life.. Now is.." He didn't continue his words.

 

He feels like crying at thoughts of her life since she starts taking drugs. Especially when she is someone special for him.

 

"Yah, Hoseok! It brings me good! I'm happier by taking drugs that you said bad!" She screamed at him. 

 

Then, she pull both of her wrist from his grab and get up from the floor.

 

"And if you're not going to give me that.. Fine! I will just go and get some from the outside!" With that, she run out of her room and go out of the house before Hoseok grab her again.

 

Startled a bit, Hoseok took a few seconds to realize what happened. When he realized, he quickly run after her.

 

She ran out of the house with just wearing a white dress with knee length, and without wearing any slipper or sandal or something that

Please log in to read the full chapter