Dorms: Exo

Mornings at the dorms 2

Lay cracked open his eyes to the sound of drums beating, followed by Suho’s voice.

“Wake up, wake up, Kris help me wake up the members for goodness sake, I can't do this alone”

Kris’s mumbling that followed couldn't be heard. So Lay decided to wake up, in hopes of being able to take a shower alone and still get hot water. He swung his legs over the bed and looked to see Luhan cuddled against Xiumin. The boy must have left his own bed in the middle of the night and crawled over to the other. Lay sighed at the task of waking Luhan up without waking up Xiumin. Because waking up the baozi was suicide, the innocent looking boy was not a morning person and the wrong move could force Lay into Hell. But luck was not with him that morning because as he padded over to the other bed, he tripped over a pile of clothes on the ground and fell in the Devil's bed. When he opened his eyes, all he saw was Luhan’s large doe eyes. It took him another second to realize that their lips were touching, at which his own eyes grew to the same size as the male under him. But a groan from Xiumin caused him to lose focus on the kiss and and run away.

“Kris, if you're not going to do anything, then at least bundle up and go buy pastries for everyone”
“But Jun, I don't want to go alone”
“For the love of Korea, we already went through this. We aren't allowed to leave the dorm but if we do we cannot get caught. One person is way less suspicious than two. But you at least count for three.”
“Then make Chen do it”
“No he will come back with mayo filled doughnuts like last time, and I'm not risking it”
“Then make Baekhyun do it”
“He will just get lost again”
“How about Ka-”
“Kris you either go or I will release Luhan on you”
“Gosh ok ok I'm going”

Sehun woke up with the ability to breath for once, stretching out his long body. But that wasn't a good thing; Sehun liked it when Tao snuck into his bed at night and cuddled him to the point of suffocation but he would never say that. They had argued last night and Sehun woke up alone. Getting up lazily despite the racket outside the bedroom, Sehun glanced over at his roommates. Baekhyun was cuddled against the wall, surrounded by his stuffed animals. And Chanyeol was splayed out with only half of his body on the bed and half on floor. He had barely enough time to put on his shirt when Suho burst into the room with a pot and a wooden spatula. He banged them together making Baekhyun spring up. Chanyeol didn't even stir.

“Hyung what the he-”
“No cursing in the dorm, Baekhyun”
“Heck is not a curse word”

Baekhyun glared at his leader as he struggled to get out of bed. The one day that they had off, Suho hyung decided that needed to “bond” and “spend more time together”. In Baekhyun’s opinion they spent enough if not too much time together. Swinging his feet over the top bunk, he jumped down landing on something soft not the hard ground. He looked down to see a pained sleepy Chanyeol. He wanted to comfort the poor boy but Baekhyun was on a mission. So with a swift apology he walked out the dorm bedroom in his sleepwear. He walked down the hallway into the living room to see Tao on his phone; or his precious baby as he called it.

“Hey Tao want to shower together today”
The younger looked up from his baby and tilted his head to the side
“Sure, when?”
“Right now because the bathroom will be busy soon”
“Ok just let me get my stuff”

In the dorm there were rules about showering. Hot water was highly valued so either shower for three minutes or share with someone. Baekhyun had yet to shower faster than ten minutes. And Tao despite their complaints on shows was a favorite shower partner. His parents sent the boy expensive products to use and he always shared them. Tao also liked to wash other people's hair; in fact Tao liked to touch everyone's hair all the time. But mostly Baekhyun just wanted Tao’s shower products because he had ran out a month ago and had resorted to stealing Suho’s until he was caught. Everyone else hid theirs except for Chanyeol who used a three in one that no one liked. Suho had even given him money to buy some but Baekhyun was too lazy to go to the store.

“Baek why don't you want to take a shower with me?”
Baekhyun turned to a pouting Chanyeol, he looked like an adorable puppy. Baekhyun reached up and petted him.

“Because before I even get my body wet, you're already done and turning off the water”

In the dorm Chanyeol held an impressive record for fastest shower of one minute and twenty-seven seconds. Chen was in second place with two minutes and thirty-two seconds.

Luhan shuffled into the kitchen with a smile on his face. He finally had a full night of sleep since they started promotions four months ago. He opened the fridge and took out the milk, he bought his favorite cereal last night. This put him in even a better mood, he started to hum.

“Ok who are you planning to kill?”

Luhan turned to see a shirtless Kai with half- asleep Kyungsoo leaning on him.

“Why Jongin? Are you afraid for your life?”

And just as Luhan expected his words magically woke D.O. up and the small boy glared at Luhan and practically growled. At that moment Chanyeol strolled into the kitchen, signature grin in place.

“Mornin-OW”

Luhan smirked at Chanyeol holding his leg which Kyungsoo just kicked before walking away.

Chanyeol was not having a good morning. First Baekhyun jumped on him, then Kyungsoo kicked him, and now he just stubbed his toe while trying to make himself some toast. Sadly they didn't have much else in the dorm. He stuck his bread into the toaster and turned to watch the chaos of the kitchen. Lay was whining to Suho for breakfast, avoiding eye contact to Luhan next to him. Chen was standing in front of the fridge for at least five minutes as if food would pop out of nowhere. Luhan was eating cereal with a smile on his face which caused everyone to feel nervous. Suho was trying to put cream cheese on bagels, ignoring Lay. Kyungsoo was currently asleep on Kai’s lap. And Kai was still shirtless and eating plain bread. Where was Kris? At the same moment Suho’s phone rang. A picture of Kris popped up.

Kris was on the elevator when he realized he forgot his key to the dorm. He had gone across the street to a bakery and bought a lot of pastries because they literally didn't have food at home. He also stopped by for coffee for Xiumin. He didn't necessarily want to buy the coffee as much as he had to buy it. A few months ago they were playing truth or dare. Kris was dared to wear girl clothes that honestly appeared out of nowhere. Because in a dorm full of guys, there shouldn't be girl clothes. But Kris being a man didn't back out of the dare and now Minseok was blackmailing him with a picture he had taken. But then Minseok had blackmail on everyone. Kris sighed as he walked to the dorm room, hoping it wasn't locked. In the last dorm they stayed at, a crazy fan walked into their dorm and handcuffed herself to bathroom door. It was one of the scariest moments in their lives. And now they kept the dorm locked at all times, he walked up to the door; shuffling things in his arms and tried to open it. No luck. So he knocked and knocked but no one opened. Giving up Kris sat on the porch for five minutes before he realized that he had his phone with him.

Chen was bored and hungry. He hated cereal and milk and the only other thing they had was bagels. And he literally ate them for the past week. But since meat wasn't going to appear magically, Chen decided to relieve his boredom instead. Lay had been begging Junmyeon for food the whole morning, being too lazy to make it himself. And Suho was ignoring him; but this was a golden opportunity for Chen. So he took a bowl and filled it with raw oatmeal and poured water into it.

Yixing knew he shouldn't have put his guard down. He was not having a lucky morning; with the kiss and being kicked out of the bathroom by Kris. He was also the last one to score in prank war that he had going on with Chen, and that meant the other boy could get him back anywhere, ANYWHERE. In their interview last night, Lay could barely breathe out of nervousness, glancing at Chen the whole evening out of the corner of his eye. The other boy smirked at him every glance, to sum it up it was a stressful evening. But who could blame him. It was a hectic morning, with Kyungsoo in a bad mood.

“I am NOT cute! I wish those MC’s would stop calling me that”

He spat out, kicking Chanyeol who had the bad luck of passing by him at that moment. Kyungsoo was sleeping on Jongin’s lap when their interview from last night came on the tv, which caused him to spring up and glare at the screen and the woman who occupied it. Lay was busy laughing when he felt a plate be put in front of him. Thinking that Suho got tired of his whining and made him food; Lay picked up a spoon to eat. He was still watching Chanyeol hop on one foot and hit the wall when he began to eat. It took him a two spoonfuls to realize it was disgusting. He looked down at his plate, some watery gross stuff filled it. Chen’s laughter caused him to look up, the younger boy was laughing so hard he actually fell down. Luhan next him just rolled his eyes.

“Baek, is that a spider?”
“Where?”
“On the top left corner over there”
“Looks like it”
“KILL IT BAEKHYUN KILL IT”
“What- YA! TAO GET OFF ME! YOU'RE NOT WEARING CLOTHES!”
“KILL IT!!!”

Suho sighed as he opened the front door for Kris. He could hear a laughed thump in the kitchen, followed by laughter. A few seconds passed and even louder laughter filled the dorm, sounded like Chen. Faintly he swore he heard Tao screaming. Grabbing the bag of pastries from Kris he sighed loudly before turning to walk to the kitchen. For once he wanted them to spend time like normal people. For once.

“Ya Jun, remember the girl I told you about?”
“What girl?”
“The one off of my Instagram”

Suho rolled his eyes and sighed again. Kris developed a crush a girl who followed him on Instagram, and always stalked her profile. He always wanted to talk to her but the company forbade it.

“What about her?”
“I think she doesn't like me anymore”
“Why?”
“She keeps posting pictures of another band and no more of me!”
“Maybe she's moving on”
“But why, I'm tall and cool- wait do you think she doesn't like me anymore because I'm a dork? All my fans call me a dork”
Suho sighed for the third time but before he could answer he noticed the silence. Turning he saw a glaring Minseok standing in the entrance of the kitchen

“You are all so loud”

The oldest Hyung growled. There was no one moving for at least ten seconds. Maybe people didn't realize it, but Minseok treasured sleep almost as much as he treasured food. And just like he almost bit off Chanyeol’s arm when he took his cinnamon roll once, he handled getting woken up the same way. Once Baekhyun woke him up and got locked in the bathroom for a whole day. Despite the fact that they only had two. Then a faint yelp of JUST KILL IT broke the magical silence, and Kris stepped forward with his coffee as an offering to the eldest hyung. Xiumin looked at the cup and once he realized what it was, all anger was washed away and joy took its place. Suho finally felt like he could breathe, continuing towards the once again chaotic kitchen.

Luhan sat next Xiumin, feeding him a croissant and feeling bored. There wasn't anything to do and they couldn't go anywhere. Because it was “too dangerous”. Then out of the corner of his eye he spied Sehun and Tao sitting on opposite sides of the couch watching TV. Sehun kept glancing at Tao, and the latter kept his eyes glued to screen. Luhan faintly remembered that Sehun insulted Tao’s wushu last night at the practice room. And everybody knew that Tao was very proud of his wushu and that he kept grudges. Plus, Sehun never said sorry for anything. Ruffling his Minnie’s hair, Luhan walked to the couch. Sliding towards Sehun on the couch, he leaned close and whispered

“Want me to help you with Tao”
“What?”
“Do you want Tao to forgive you? I can help”

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Luhan.

“Sure I want Tao to forgive me but what do you need?”
“Nothing much, you just have to do my laundry for a week”
“Fine”
Grinning Luhan turned his attention to Tao.

“Hey Loser, switch seats with me”

Tao finally pulled his eyes away from the TV and glared at Luhan before he got up to move. Grinning wider, Luhan scooted to the edge of the couch; calling in Baekhyun because honestly the boy could help in this situation.

“BAEK!! Come here!”

They turned to see Baekhyun walking towards them, with Chanyeol following behind; helping him dry his hair with a towel.

“Wait Baekie, slow down before I trip”

Chanyeol spoke, settling Baekhyun on the ground before he proceeded to dry his hair.

“What’s up Lu?”
“Did you hear the scratching sound again last night?”

He asked feeling Tao shuffle in his seat next to him. Baekhyun looked confused for a second before he realized that Luhan was eyeing Tao next to him. Baekhyun smirked and nodded with his eyes wide open.

“Yeah Hyung, I did hear it again? What is it?”

Luhan leaned in slightly closer, noticing that Tao subconsciously had grabbed Sehun’s shirt.

“I did, I asked manager-hyung and he said that he heard it too. Then he started asking the building owner about it. He said that the owner didn't want to tell him but he whispered it's the ghost.”
“Ghost?”

Baekhyun repeated in stage whisper, eyes even wider. Noticing how Tao was scooting even closer to Sehun at said word.

“Yeah Manager-hyung asked around and some old lady told him what it was. She said that a long time ago a married couple lived here. Then the husband left the wife one day. So the old lady said that the wife was so angry that all she did was lay on her bed and cry. That she would scratch the headboard nonstop. She died a week later…”

Luhan finished dramatically glancing at the corner of his eye where Tao was practically sitting on Sehun’s lap with a death grip on his arm. What he didn't notice was a shaking Chanyeol who also was clutching Baekhyun in fear. But certainly noticed Kris’s voice that filled the room a second later.

“LuHan! What did I say about ghost stories around Tao!”

Kris was almost never scary, maybe his face was but not Kris. He only got mad at two things, when they disrespected Suho or made fun of Tao. Everyone knew that Kris had a soft spot for the younger Chinese boy who was sensitive and the most childlike out of all of them. Suho was the same way, being protective of the two maknaes the most. He even brushed Sehun’s teeth for him if the younger boy asked. No one else got the same treatment as his two sons (everyone called Suho the maknaes mother). So there Kris stood with a glare on his face pointed mostly at Luhan yet with Baekhyun included. Chen came up next to him with a smirk on his face; ready to witness the wrath of Kris being unleashed.

“We’re just having a little fun Kris now worries, gosh it's not we can't take it. We’re all men after all”
“Men?”

Chen asked with disbelief. Luhan glared at him.

“Yeah Jongdae I'm a man”

But Chen was no longer paying attention to Luhan, but seemingly staring at couch next to Luhan’s arm before he spoke pointing at the spot he seemed to be staring at.

“Spider”

At the word Luhan completely forgot the fact that he man and screamed like a girl; jumping off the couch and latching himself around Kris. He then noticed everyone laughing. Chanyeol clapping his hands like a stupid seal. Kris patted his back.

“Yes LuLu, you're the manliest”

Kai laughed as he watched the event from the kitchen table; Exo dorm life was like free TV. Tao was now sitting on Sehun and hanging on to him for dear life as if a ghost might appear out of nowhere. Chanyeol was still laughing when one of his claps accidentally caused him to hit Baekhyun. Kris and Chem were laughing at a red Luhan until Minseok walked into the room at which they both just walked away.

“Pst Kai!”

Jongin turned to see Kyungsoo’s head pop out from beneath the kitchen counters

“Come on, the ramyun is done”

He whispered and ducked back underneath the counters. Kai smirked at his oblivious members and walked to D.O. and ducked underneath the counter as well. Kyungsoo and Jongin weren't the biggest fans of sweets and that what they have been eating for week. Instead today Kyungsoo decided to cook one of his hidden emergency ramyun. Both boys giggled at each other in between slurps of noodles beneath the kitchen counters, happy that they were finally be able to eat food.

“Hey Suho, can you smell that”
“Smell what Lay?”
“It smells like ramyun”
“We don't have any, plus we have schedule tomorrow so no one would dare eat any”
“But Hyung, now I want some”
“No”
“Pleeeease”
“No”
“Pleeeeeeease”
“No”
“But Hyyyyuuunng”
“Fine, here is my card go order something”
“You're the best Hyung”

Tao was supposed to be mad, Sehun knew he shouldn't like that. Calling him ugly was one thing but his wushu was perfection and shouldn't be messed with. Yet the image of a vengeful female ghost kept him glued to his protectors lap. He was scared of female ghosts the most. But he wasn't ready to forgive quite yet.

“Sehun-na”

He said to the boy whose face was snuggled into his neck. The boy hummed in response.

“Next time you piss the members off, don't count on me to help you with my wushu. Since it's lacking and all.”

Sehun never apologized, to anyone. Yet when his arms around Tao tightened a little and his face snuggled deeper into Tao’s neck as he replied with a yes Hyung, Tao forgave him because Sehun also never called him Hyung. Plus he also needed to sleep with someone tonight; just to be safe. Well he could try Kris but the giant always slept with his long limbs splayed out. And he was horrible at cuddling. Tao sighed and began to pet Sehun’s hair, and Sehun smiled into his neck at the sign of forgiveness.

“Hey Baek, the ghost’s not real, right?”

Baekhyun looked up from his phone to Chanyeol who was standing at the foot of his bed nervously and considered playing along some more. But he remembered how he landed on the boy this morning and changed his mind.

“Of course not Channie, it was just a prank to scare Tao”

The other boy visibly relaxed and his trademark grin popped back onto his face. He then flopped down on the bed next to Baekhyun and fell asleep. When his slight snores were noticed by the older boy; he smiled and unwrapped himself from the grasp of sleeping Chanyeol. To get up and look was a permanent marker, not caring that Suho would later kill him for this.

Xiumin sighed as he attempted to watch TV. Luhan was sitting next to him glowering at Chen and Kris who were across the room. The two would fall in random fits of giggles when they glanced their direction. He could also hear Lay speaking loudly into his phone as he ordered food. Suho was walking around and sighing so much that Minseok wanted to glue his mouth. The two bratty maknaes were made up again, which caused Sehun to stop pouting and become snarky again. He would smirk at everyone with his poker face and say snide remarks which Tao laughed at. They laughed at everyone except Xiumin. But Tao’s hyena laugh was getting on his nerves. But before he could blow up and yell at everyone to shut up, Suho stood in front of the television with hands on his hips.

“Alright boys, it's family bonding time”

*The next morning 3:00 AM

“Hey Suho”

Suho shuffled in his bed and turned to the voice he assumed was Kris.

“What?”

He replied sleepily. Kris peered up at him from the bottom bunk with a smile on his face.

“She uploaded another picture of me”
“Huh?”
“The girl off Instagram, she didn't get tired of me, she just uploaded another picture.”
“For the love of China, go to sleep Kris”

*Meanwhile in the next room over

“Sehun”
“Hmmm”
“Hunnie”
“Mmmm”
Sehunnnnnnnn”
“What?”
“I have to pee, can you come with me”
“No Tao”
“But you HAVE toooooooo”
“Fine, but you really shouldn't worry your ugly face would scare any ghost away”
“Shut up and just come”

 

Sorry for the late update but winter quarter started and it's been crazy. This is also longer than the first one I wrote. I really hope you like it and comment if you do. Comment your favorite ship in Exo. ^^ As you can see I'm still a hardcore Taohun shipper and I cry because of it. I'm also a huge exo12 fan; but I'm glad that the members left as well. I'm sorry that Channie got bullied, he just seemed so easy to bully. And I'm sorry about all the evil, I just love when Luhan is evil.