Never Mine

Never Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Never Mine

I have a problem.

A big one.

I don't know how to solve it, I don't know if I can a survive.

I'm a woman, that's my problem. I love her, and that's why it's a problem.

How can a woman love another woman, ridiculous right? A sin, a disgrace, evil. She's my best friend.

I am her best friend. She thinks of me as a sister. But this evil, dark, monster is in love with her.

What should I do? I can't help it. I can't help but to fall for her beautiful smile, her wonderful, comforting eyes that always look at me worriedly when my head is low, her fluttering eyelashes; her soft touch.

Kim Yongsun, my best friend, my love,

Look at me once, not with worry, but with the hope that you'll see me the way I see you. 

Please.

Look at me once. 

 

"Byul-ah, he's a big , a ing disgrace to humanity. A digusting piece of ." Moonbyul hang her head low. How many times has she said this to her? One, two, three... ah, yeah four times. It's the fourth time Kim Yongsun barged in her apartment at three in the morning - reeking in the smell of alcohol.

She patted her back half-heartedly. She chose to stay quiet because she's afraid she'd say words that will possibly make Yongsun keep her distance from her. 

"Byul-ah..." Yongsun snorted, pulling the end of Moonbyul's sleeve to wipe her tears. She faced her, and Moonbyul looked away. "Am I a ?"

"No," she said immediately. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, Yongsun. "Hey don't say that."

Yongsun sighed and slumped down on the counter top, knocking a bottle of soju which Moonbyul quietly stand back up. "I don't understand. I've been doing everything that I can to please him, Byul-ah. But why does he still look at other women? Am I ugly? Am I too thick for him? What does he want? I'll give it to him! He wants ? I'm re -" Yongsun flinched at the sound of Moonbyul's palm hitting the marble surface.

"GODDAMN IT KIM YONGSUN!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter