Wait

Indignant

Seungkwan hates it.

He ing hates it. It makes him frustrated every time of the image of it.

He knows Mingyu for the longest time, he is his classmate since he started school, his co-member and roommate. There are so much opportunity for him but he hasn’t reach the closeness he is trying to build. Hell, Seungkwan has a crush on Mingyu since then. He couldn’t pinpoint when it started, but just one day he cant stop sending prying stare to anyone touching /more than necessary/ to his Kim Mingyu.

Its frustrating. It really is.

He should be the closest to him because they’ve known each other since forever. But no, Mingyu couldn’t even count him as a close friend, or bestfriend. If they hadn’t really on the same team, Seungkwan bets he is included on Mingyu’s list of acquaintances.

Speaking of list, Seungkwan has a top five to get rid on away his Mingyu

Chan. He couldn’t even believe his self. The adorable maknae made it to the list. The maknae was just being himself, but Mingyu has been babying him so much that it hit Seungkwan’s sanity. Like when Chan ask him to cook this or that, or make him buy things. Mingyu would just follow added petting his hair. Heck, Seungkwan would purposely disarrange his hair so that Mingyu would fix it for him.

Hoshi made it fourth. Well, Soonyoung was never one, he was an angel for him, the Mansae Choreography with Mingyu was something he have wish for the gods a lot of times. Not that someone knows his crush on the giant, but he really hugs Hoshi after they completed it. Although,he said ‘congratulations hyung’ a little cover-up on his delightment. It was the day of their fansigning that he saw his Soonyoung-hyung a threat to him. That day when they were the ‘hiphop team’ turn to interact with the fans, they drag Hoshi and dare him to have a ‘staring battle’ with Mingyu. His hands were inching to rip the two apart, when Hoshi grab his hair, making their foreheads close and both are staring each other’s eyes. It was a breathless moment, the two give the most intense stare that Seungkwan swears one little push the two would start making out. And that made him realize, that two were actually doing skinship rather than necessary. On the Van, the two of them are always beside each other, Hoshi would sleep on his shoulder while Mingyu on top of his head. It was a cute scene. But it should be Seungkwan.

Jihoon. Their vocal team leader. Him on top three, didn’t count the times he is repeatedly scolded and shouted when they do recording. NO it didn’t count. Well, a little I guess. That isn’t fair, he is the only one who is allowed to ride Mingyu’s back! Not that he tried though, but Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Vernon didn’t even get their luck. He hates it because Mingyu is the only one- yes the only one- who makes Jihoon out of the bed in the morning. That’s pure sorcery. His throat would get hurt for so much singing annoyingly, with some embarrassing movements to even get Jihoon up. It didn’t even work. Even a bit. What irritates him the most is, Jihoon acts cutely on Mingyu. Like what the actual . Jihoon would kill even just the mere mention of the word to him. And it’s the total opposite ‘cause he literally does it to Mingyu ALONE. The taller would treat him as a baby too, even more babying compare to Chan. He dont know if Mingyu’s doing it just not to be chase by a guitar. Or if Jihoon has secret motives.

Jeonghannie-hyung. He love and hate him. He loves him because he is the sweet angel. He stood up as the mother of the group who assist Seungcheol on taking care of them. Hate him because Mingyu seem to like him so much. The looks Mingyu would give Jeonghan whenever they have that ‘flirting moment’ on the choreography would make Seungkwan raise his suspicion if it was just taking the character seriously or those stare also have meaning.

Wonwoo. He hates to say, he really hates him and the boy havent done anything to him. Yes. He rarely even talk to him. But since predebut, him and Mingyu are inseparable. Wherever Mingyu is, Wonwoo is there too and vice versa. And the skinship, their tackling fights should be illegal. He spot they’re touching places it shouldn’t be. They probably share everything, one day, he saw Wonwoo wearing Mingyu’s jacket. The other day, Mingyu wearing Wonwoo’s shoes. He would always left out when the three of them are left, Mingyu and Wonwoo had their own world. Because then they’ll be laughing, even he ask what it is, he dont even get it. They admitted it that they are bestfriends. Something that Seungkwan should be happy about. But he envied Wonwoo on so many levels. He also wanted to reach that close to Mingyu. He do have a crush, but it doesn’t mean he hope that they’ll be not a couple. Not that he never wish. Just to share those moments with Mingyu is something worth keeping for.

Seungkwan really felt helpless, he got even to the point he got jealous over the kitchen. Where Mingyu would wake up early to prepare a meal for them, and where he stays often. Yes. He is the God of eating. Just like Seungkwan. Not that Seungkwan didn’t even try to help, or do some ‘ninja’ moves on Mingyu through helping him preparing. But the last time he did, Seungcheol has literally banned him from the Kitchen.  

The reality is, whenever Mingyu is around. Seungkwan would turn on his ‘resting- face’, he would miraculously shut up, and just let everyone devour his poker face. He gives Mingyu a one-liner answers whenever Mingyu asks something to him, making Mingyu felt that maybe Seungkwan don’t like him.

Inside Seungkwan, is completely different. Because whenever Mingyu is around, he felt like the world is slowing down. There was that sparkling, sparkling around his crush that made him really conscious on what his movements are. His efforts not to make it obvious that he’s been head-over-heels on Seventeen aspiring visual. He tried to be natural as ever, but it works the opposite and it frustrates Seungkwan even more.

                                                                             

 

Everyone was restless, its been 7 hours of non-stop rehearsing, finally they got a one-hour break before continuing again. They do have breaks but they usually last for 15 minutes, and now, after the condition of making the execution as perfect and polish as possible, they could get a longer break which is one hour. It was all enough for the boys to be motivated.

Seungkwan was infront of the electric fan with a box of tissues beside him, he was wiping his sweat, his lips are pursed. He is too tired to even sing a song, or even blabber about how everyone look so disgusting and restless at the same time. I mean can’t they be fabulous like him even if they drained themselves for the last few hours? No. Only Seungkwan could manage to pull it off.

“Seungkwan, you want to see magic?”

He looks up to see an annoying Vernon grinning like an idiot, there is something in Vernon’s stare that make Seungkwan nervous unexpectedly

“What? Whut?”

“I learn a magic trick just by now” The blonde’s voice was full of enthusiasm, and Seungkwan could only stare. He nodded sceptically too tired to argue.

Vernon drag him to the corner of the room, and push him against the wall. His two arms are pinned beside his head, and his face was getting nearer. That. Finally, Seungkwan realises why he was nervous for. He open his mouth ready to throw Vernon every single word in his vocabulary.

“Shhh.. Trust me, this is for the execution of magic” Vernon tilted his head slightly, and the only proper thing Seungkwan could do is froze. If he moves, his lips would touch the latter.

“Now count 1 to 3” Vernon whispered softly, his grin was still there. And if not in their positions he could possibly reap that off.

“Why?”

“Do it” There was so much authority on his voice, and Vernon is getting closer. Nooo. He internally screamed. Mingyu should be his first kiss, not the ‘Leonardo De Caprio’ look-a-like. He closes his eyes tightly soft muttering.

 “1...2...”

“What the hell!”

 

 

When Seungkwan open his eyes, Vernon was on the other side of the room he was softly massaging his shoulders. But the grin he has grew wider instead of an annoyed look- I mean he has been pushed abruptly, he should be angry right? The other members where watching him dumbfounded, but he could spot Wonwoo, his mouth covered with his hand trying to stop himself from laughing. Seungkwan could only wonder.

He realises the strong grip on his wrist dragging him out to who-knows-where. The grip wasn’t comfortable for him, and he was drag rather forcefully, making him trip multiple times. He wriggled to get free only to get it tighter.

“Mingyu!”

He called, his heart was racing so fast. This was different, it was not the usual beat whenever he sees Mingyu. There is something else, and the only word he could describe it is...scared. The taller was always composed; he never let his cool down, whatever the situation is Mingyu knows what to do calmly. He have never even seen Mingyu got angry, its not like an angel, Jeonghan owns the title, but Mingyu has a way to deal with his emotions professionally. And now, it is all vanished.

“Mingyu-hyung”

He raised his voice higher, he never called him hyung.–Except those times, he ask some favors-

“Stop” Finally, Mingyu let go of his hand. Only to be face with his back, for a person who drag him away from the practice room to the abandon studio room how the hell is he suppose just to look at oh-so-muscular-hot-y  Mingyu’s back? He massage his wrist, it turn red from the tight grip. Why would Mingyu do that-

Vernon’s magic. The position the two have earlier, one would immediately assume they are kissing. Seungkwan’s hands are itching, now that is the kind of magic he thought. That brat would surely get a punch from him. Or should it be a hug?

“Hey if you’re wondering, Vernon was just trying to show some magic” Words slip unconsciously, and Seungkwan wonders why he is explaining. He scratched his head, and his gaze met the carpeted floor. The diva hasn’t done anything right to Mingyu, and now it came to worst his crush is mad at him. He just wanted some moments to treasure with, he was not asking for anything too much, he just want that him and Mingyu has a good and healthy relationship. He keep messing it up, and it only breaks his heart more.

“Seungkwan” The deep voice break in to the deafening silence, Mingyu’s hands are place above Seungkwan’s shoulder. Still Seungkwan’s head are low, as Mingyu speaks.

“I know you know that I have a crush on you and that’s not a good reason to play with me”

“Wait? What?” His eyes widen, wait did he heard it right? Can someone hit the replay button please? His heart race even more, and the beat was dominating his whole body.

“You had a crush on me?” He managed to ask without stutter. His eyes were hopeful, but the same time scared, what if he didn’t mean it as it is? But he was answered with a panic look.

“Oh my god, so you dont know?!” Mingyu was his hair, and was biting his lips. The taller face turn red, and Seungkwan smiled at how cute he is.

“head Wonw-”

He felt like he grows taller on Mingyu’s –unexpected- confession, no, he gain confidence and strength. Seungkwan mind was all mess up, he can’t form proper words to say how he was feeling. His reflex pushes him to pull Mingyu head to meet his lips. To meet the soft luscious lips, he had dreamt of.

He nibbled on other’s lips softly, and he could feel Mingyu smiled on his actions. He wrapped his arms around the taller’s neck as Mingyu reciprocated back, matching the movements Seungkwan initiated.

Seungkwan couldn’t even compare the taste of Mingyu’s lips to any food, it was a foreign flavour but sure is addicting. He had his legs wrapped around Mingyu’s waist, as his back met the studio’s wall. They never left each other’s lips, like they are confessing through it. It felt like there is a need to seize all those times they wasted on hiding their feelings. The two stop caring about anything around them, only this precious moment matter at this moment.

 

“Well, I wasn’t expecting this but...” Soonyoung never thought he could wide his eyes so much, as the scene of the making out welcomes him. His face went red, and he tried not to look at the two. He pinch his shoulders softly. He hates it, Wonwoo warned him not to interrupt Mingyu and Seungkwan. But as the Performance leader he need to get everyone around so they could continue.

The worst is the two havent even notice he was there, but they need to practice.

He sighed, still trying not to look at the two /but failed/

“Go on” His hand softly wave, and close the door. His voice was still unheard for the two.

“Aahh~” Soonyoung inhaled deeply, they are getting further!

“FORGET THAT WE HAD A ING CONCERT HAPPENING IN A FEW DAYS!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So I was planning to publish this one last Christmas, but I failed to finish it. And I think today is the perfect time HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO SEUNGKWAN! You are my favourite sassy diva, and I hope to see more sassiness in the future. Stay strong and we your fans will be here to always support you in your journey. Mwah mwah /even if you’ll never read this but yeah i love you/

Unedited, sorry for the mistakes, grammars and such. Thanks mwah