Ten

You and Me and Song of us

A/N: This is the last chapter and I devided it in to two parts.

Enjoy!

============== 

Jaebum’s POV

 

This morning, I woke up with a wonderful feeling. Although I have to calm Youngjae from his nightmare, I felt wonderful today. Why? Because today was the day of our beautiful and greatest date. And I felt more wonderful since I started this day looking to the most beautiful and cutest boy ever sleeping in my embrace. I stared hard at him, smiling so wide, thanking God for this beautiful morning and beautiful view in front of me.
 
I didn’t want to wake Youngjae up because I knew he needed his sleep a little while since last night he kept having a nightmare, even after sleeping with me. To stop him having a nightmare, I have to sing him to sleep, hugging him tight, raining him with kisses, caressing his hair. I could do so much for him. I really did.
 
Despite the cold weather outside, I felt so warm inside. Just watching his sleeping figure made me a happy boy. He really was beautiful. I kept staring hard until I felt he wiggled his body around my arms and his eyes fluttered open. He rubbed his eyes cutely before smiling, looking at me.
 
“Hey. Good morning, beautiful.” –I greeted him, staring right in to his eyes. A yawn escaped his plump lips before answering my greeting.
 
“Good morning, baby. Why did you keep staring at me?” –he asked me cutely, rubbing his eyes.
 
“Because… you are so beautiful.” –I answered him, tightened my arms around his waist.
 
“Ugh, you are so cheesy from the early morning, babe.” –he said, hiding his face with his hands, blushing. I chuckled at his little action.
 
“Did you sleep well, babe?” –I grabbed his hands with one of my hand, stopping him to hide his face any longer. 
 
“Yeah. Thanks to you.” –he smiled. I looked at him, blinking my eyes, hoping he could read my mind.
 
“What, babe? Why are you blinking?” –he asked me, confuse.
 
“Didn’t you have another way to say thanks to me?” –I said, hopefully.
 
“What-? Aaaahhh… did we really have to do it? It’s still morning and we haven’t brushed our teeth and washed our face.” –he excused his self.
 
“Oh, come on. No need to do it seriously. Please?” –I pleaded, pulled him closer to me if that’s still possible.
 
“No, I don’t want. Let me go, babe.” –he refused, so I just tighten the hug. He kept wriggling.
 
“Ugh, you are so slow. I’ll do it, instead.” 
 
“Wh-“ –I cut his words with my lips. I gave him short kisses which made him blushing. Watching his respond, made me more eager, so I kissed him once, twice, and I lost count, forgetting about the existence of morning breath.
 
“It wasn’t really hard, right?” –I chuckled looking him pouting at me.
 
“You should have just kissed me once, hyung.”
 
“Why? Can’t I kiss my baby as many as I want?” –I frowned.
 
“Okay. Okay. You can, but at least, let me know before hand.” –he smiled.
 
I smiled back to him, caressing his chubby cheeks when he suddenly got up. “Why, babe?” –I asked, confused.
 
“Today is our date, baby. Let’s get ready!” –as if he just remembered it, he abruptly trying to get up, but I held his waist, prevent him to go down.
 
“Relax. It’s still 7 am. We have much times. Let’s cuddle for a little while, baby. Come on.” –I pulled him back to the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist.
 
“But-“
 
“Should I kiss you again to keep you quiet?” –I jokingly threated him. He sighed, snuggling closer to me, made me so glad.
 
“I better cuddle with you than having your saliva around my face.”
 
“Hey!” –I kissed his cheek and tickling him. He laughed so loud as I kept tickling his sensitive spot.
 
“Sorry…. Sorry… baby, stop it. Sorry.” –he surrendered. I looked at him seriously.
 
“Did you feel disgusted by me kissing you?”
 
“No. Definitely no. I was just joking. But, we really have to get up, baby. I need to pee.” –he pecked my lips before breaking my holds.
 
After he went, I laid down again. Keep my mind focus as I arranged the date on my mind. I needed to prepare it well, so it won’t disappointed him. Quickly I grabbed my phone and dialed some number.
 
“Hello. It’s me, Jaebum. I’ve called you two days ago. I just want to make sure everything is under control for tonight event. I want everything to be perfect.”
 
“Yes, Sir. Don’t worry. We have everything under control.” –I heard a man’s voice on the line.
 
“Good. I’ll be there with him on 8 pm. Thank you very much.”
 
“You’re welcome, Sir. Hope you enjoy your date before.” –I hung up.
 
Okay, the main event was under control. So, I just have to spend the time with Youngjae in Amuzement Park until 8pm. Before going out of the room, I took a small box from my drawer and put it in my bag that I would use today, along with camera, a memories book, hot pack, and other personal things.
 
The bathroom was opened and Youngjae was nowhere to be seen. I asked Jinyoung and Jackson who currently watching morning news. But, they just shrugged their shoulder, pointing to the kitchen with their chins. I headed up to the kitchen, finding Youngjae wearing an apron, cooking for something. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his thin waist, resting my head on his shoulder. I literally back hugged him. He jumped a little, surprised by my sudden presence, then said “Oh, now, you finally decided to wake up, hyung!”
 
“Hey, are you dissing me?” –I took my head back as he turned his head.
 
“No. Just saying the truth. Honestly, I don’t know who was asking me for a date, because someone who asked me was still lazying around in the bedroom.” –he looked at me before returning his focus to the food on the frying pan. I stared hard at him, to the cute mole on his neck. 
 
“Fine, babe. You win!” –I could felt his smiled plastered on his face even though he didn’t face me. I pouted and leaned in to kiss that mole once before running away from the kitchen. He shocked and taken a back before yelling, “YAH! IM JAEBUM!” I laughed my off as I entered the living room, met the members.
 
“Hey, what’s up? Going in the couple fight in this early morning?” –Mark said as he took a sip of his morning coffee, obviously just came from showering. He was still using his bathrobe tho.
 
I shook my head, “No. I just joked with him.”
 
“Suuuureeee, you did.” –Yugyeom mocked me. “Yah! You little punk. Respect your elder!” –I ran to him and tickling him. He surrendered, lying on the floor.
 
“Hyung, you really have to control your action when you are feeling too happy.” –he said after his breath even again, sitting up on the couch with Jackson and Jinyoung.
 
“Just the same as his baby lover.” –Bambam added then high-fiving with Yugyeom.
 
I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”
 
“But, really. Don’t you guys notice that JB hyung and Youngjae hyung now become more and more similar to each other? They infected each other. Of course, the real couple.” –Bambam explained, giggling.
 
“Bammie~ you notice it too! Oh my baby, you’ve grown up!” –Jackson hugged his Bammie, just like a proud eomma. We laughed hard looking at Bambam tried his best to escape from Jackson’s tight grip. In the end, Yugyeom helped his best friend to escape. What a loud morning! I thought.
 
“Hey JB, what will you do today?” –Mark suddenly asked.
 
“Huh? Oh, I will go out today with Youngjae to Amusement Park. And you, guys?”
 
“Good job Mark hyung!” –I dumbfounded standing there watching the five high-fiving each other. I still trying to digest what exactly happened, when Youngjae’s voice rang on my ear. I walked to the kitchen while the five whispering something. They acted suspiciously.
 
“Why, babe?” –I asked him, walked closer, looked at him seemed anxious.
 
“Help me. I can decide what to use to pack these foods.” –he said, offering two boxes.
 
“Why did you have to pack lunch? We can always buy lunch there.” –I took the boxes, gave the blue one to him, “Use it. No need to think so much, babe.” –I took a step closer, grabbed his pouting face, caressing his chubby cheeks.
 
“I know, but I just want to pack some sandwiches and fruits. You don’t like it?” –he asked me, pleading. I knew he tried his best to make these foods. I took his hand, squished it and smiled to him, “No, babe. I’ll gladly eat your cook. Now, let’s get prepare or we’ll be late.” He smiled at me and nodded. I helped him cleaning the kitchen before preparing ourselves. The five were still sitting on the couch crowdedly tho. I sent them a glare and they just responded it with a giggle.
---

 

Around 30 minutes later, I and Youngjae were ready to go. We bid the others good bye. For this special day, PD-nim gave me permission to borrow our company car. I had to plea to him tho. I got my license, but I couldn’t help myself from nervous. First, I was nervous because today was the-Day. Second, I was nervous because Youngjae was sitting beside me, watching me drove. Third, I was nervous because this was my first time driving a car again.
 
“Baby…” –Youngjae called me. I tried hard to turn to his side, but failed, “Huh?”
 
“Why are you so nervous? Are you okay?” –he asked me, worried. I just nodded. After a little while, I got used to the driving and I was more relax.
“Baby… what will you do in the Amusement park? Do you want to ride something or do something?” –I asked him, trying my best to keep my focus on the road. He thought for a moment before answering, “As long as I don’t have to ride a roller coaster, I’m fine.” I nodded.
---

 

We arrived in the Amusement Park on 11am. Youngjae was so excited to be here. And I was so glad to watch him running here and there. He was really a baby after all. We spent a wonderful time in the Amusement Park, trying some rides excluding roller coaster.
 
I dragged him to the theatre to watch a drama musical performance there. The queue was so long and luckily I managed to get the last two tickets. Youngjae was so happy. He said that he really wanted to watch this musical since he heard about it from some of our fans.
 
The drama musical was so great. I kept trying focusing to watch it till the end, but in the middle of the drama when the sad scene take place, I heard Youngjae sniffling. I took his hand and squished it. He was really immersed in to the drama. Looking at an innocent face of Youngjae watching the drama was more interesting than the drama itself. So, till the players were bowing at the end, I still have my eyes on Youngjae.
 
“Wow, the drama was so good. Our fans’ taste was great. I can’t wait to tell our fans that I finally watch the drama they recommended me.” –Youngjae said, still amazed with the drama.
 
I chuckled at his cuteness, “We will meet our fans again soon, babe.” –I smiled to him. He nodded.
 
“Let’s eat!” –I exclaimed, taking his hand and lead us out of the cinema.
 
“Let’s find a place to rest and eat our lunch that you packed before.” Youngjae blushed as I said the last words. I loved seeing Youngjae blushed.
 
We found a good place in the middle of amusement park, a long bench under a tree in front of flowers garden. I took my camera and didn’t fail to commemorate this moment. I took some photos of Youngjae’s eating and some photos of us and Youngjae took the turn to take some photos of me. We were enjoying our time together until a small voice not far away from us interrupted our moment.
 
“Hyung! Youngjae hyung!” –I looked at the direction of the voice and saw a small kid running to us, no, he ran to Youngjae and hugged him tight. I confused as I saw an unexpected scene happened.
 
“Youngjae hyung! Youngjae hyung! I miss you.” –the kid said in excited tone.
 
“Youngjae-ah, is it you?! Is it your holiday?” –I looked at Youngjae who speak to the kid whose name was Youngjae too. He nodded and said that he come with his parent and having a lunch across the road when he saw Youngjae walked away. They broke the hug and Youngjae explained the situation to me. I learned that they know each other in the mall on our previous date. 
 
“Yes, ahjussi. Youngjae hyung helped me find my mom there.” –the kid called me “ahjussi”. I glared at big Youngjae who now giggling non-stop.
 
“Hey kid. I’m not ahjussi yet. Just call me hyung, Jaebum hyung.” –I convinced him. He just nodded, not interested, instead he sat on Youngjae’s lap.
 
“Hyung, I miss you. I don’t know that you are an idol. I watched you in TV some times.” –the kid was clinging on Youngjae. I couldn’t take it.
 
“Hey, babe…” –I tried calling Youngjae, wanted his attention back to me. I also didn’t know why I was jealous over a kid.
 
“Who is this, hyung? Why did he call you ‘babe’?” –Youngjae was about to answer, but I cut him off.
 
“Youngjae hyung here is my boyfriend. You, kid, stop clinging on him like this.” –I stared at him. I heard Youngjae mumbled, “Oh please, babe. He’s just a kid.”
 
“Exactly, babe. That’s why I told him.” –I looked at the kid. He stared hard at me and picked out his tongue, “Youngjae hyung is mine!” I shocked at his words. How could a little kid exclaimed my baby as his?
 
“No, kid. He is mine.” –I smirked at him. Suddenly, his shoulder was shaken up. He started to cry. Youngjae immediately hugged him and glared at me.
 
“Ssshhh… Youngjae-ah. Don’t cry. Jaebum hyung was only joking with you. Don’t cry, okay? You are a good boy, right?” –I pouted to Youngjae, mouthed, “I’m not joking.” And he mumbled while soothing the kid’s back, “Ssst!” I giving away.
 
“Yes, Youngjae. I was only joking with you. I’m sorry.” –I tried my best to look and sound regretful.
 
“Jaebum hyung said sorry. Will you forgive him?” –Youngjae asked. The little Youngjae nodded, pulled away from the hug, rubbing his little eyes.
 
“I love Youngjae hyung. And I wanted to give you this.” –the kid was handing Youngjae a heart-shaped candy which Youngjae gladly accepted it.
 
“Can I come to you again, hyung? Can I meet you again?” –he asked with a hopeful tone. I looked as Youngjae nodded his head and smiled, “Of course you can. Come and see me perform. You will look the different side of me.” Youngjae patted his hair. I just stayed quiet, not having any intention to break their moment even though I was boiling inside.
 
“I know. You are an amazing singer, hyung. And you are handsome and kind. I love you.” –I shoked when that little kid kissed Youngjae’s right cheek and run off. He waved to us and went to his parent again. Youngjae was still waving his hand until the kid disappearing.
 
“Are you done waving?” –I shocked with my own cold tone. But, that got me Youngjae’s attention back.
 
“Baby… please, are you jealous of a kid?” –he chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.
 
“He was a kid. And that kid was clinging to my boyfriend even claiming you as his. What a kid do today?” –I voiced up my vexation.
 
“He is just a kid, baby. Don’t take it seriously. Hm, anyway, when you were jealous earlier, you were cute. Ah, maybe I should make you jealous more in the future.” –he said casually as he crossed his leg and giving me a wink. I pulled him in to a neckhold.
 
“Yah! Don’t you dare to be around any other guys. I am a jealousy person, Youngjae-ah.” –I warned him. He begged me to release him which I did.
 
“Okay, hyung. No need to warn me. I will definitely remember it because I don’t want to hear such a strong song from you again.” – he said, rubbed his neck.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Remember our last album this summer? You wrote a song called 'Mine', right? You said that you only wrote the lyrics, but that lyrics have such a strong impact for me because I remembered that you said you were jealous when I saw another guy. You said you wrote it as a reminder that I am yours.” Suddenly I remembered that day. But, when I thought about it again, it didn’t make any sense since Youngjae actually just smiled and said thank you to a stranger in the mall because that stranger picked up his bracelet that fell from Youngjae’s wrist.
 
“I hoped you didn’t write any song like that, hyung. Even in the recording room, when I sung it, I could feel your anger and jealousy.”
 
Don’t look anywhere else even for a moment
I can’t just watch, I can’t lose you
I have to be the only one next to you
Cuz you’re mine you’re mine you’re mine you’re mine
 
Everyone’s looking at you, stealing glances
They see me next to you and look disappointed
Because of your fatal charms
I get tired because I’m so jealous
 
Bbraah don’t look anywhere else, only look at me
Hold my hand so they don’t try anything
Yes alright yes alright, I’ll be a wolf for you, give me your heart
(GOT7 – Mine)
 
“I prefer a sweet song than a strong song like that, baby.” –Youngjae mumbled, but I could still hear him. I couldn’t wait to give my present to him. I looked at my wacth, it point on 4pm. Four hours to go.

 

-TBC-