Fools

Fools
Rap Monster Pov
I almost threw my phone when I saw the breaking news headline on my Naver main page. He really gone and did it even though he knew he would break my heart.
Breaking News: Zico of Block B and Loco are married!
Zico of Block B and Loco announced today on their Instagrams that they have gotten married and it is to each other.
The couple who explained that they are biual have been dating since early 2015 and
sparks flew even more during the recordings of Show Me The Money 4.
The couple is looking to settle in Los Angeles for now but will come back to Seoul, South Korea for work purposes.
We wish these two the very best of luck in their marriage and judging by the comments on their social media,
it has caught their fans by surprise but most are actually happy for them and call them the dream bias couple.
I really wish I was never the other guy and I knew which part of the statement was a lie. Yes, they started dating early 2015 but when things were shaky and Loco hyung got insecure over Zico hyung's bromance with Mino hyung, they had such a huge fight then eventually Zico hyung turned to me for comfort. Yes, I know I tell the press that we only did that one song while we were underground and we don't meet much but that is because me and Zico hyung had on and off flings so often that I'm left broken everytime I wake up in another hotel room with him having left earlier.
The only one who knew what was going on ironically was the maknae as he once caught me coming out from a hotel and if not because that hotel was famous for hiding biual or gay celebrities, I don't think Kookie would have made the connection. He told me that he didn't want to ask me what is going on until he saw that I went out less and started locking myself in the room on the pretense of writing. He put two and two together when he saw me greet Zico but not in my Namjoon happy way but rather like I was broken. He confronted me about it and I broke down and cried while clutching him. I think he must have thought his hyung was crazy at that point. 
My flings with Zico hyung continued until early 2015 when one night, he told me to meet him at our usual room but only to tell me that we can't do this anymore. He really liked Loco hyung and wants to make this relationship work as he is tired of hiding who he is. He wants a stable relationship and he wants to proclaim to the world that he loves him. My heart shattered to pieces the minute I heard that as I knew that I would never be that guy for him. As much as I love him, whatever we have will have to remain a secret as I'm the leader and I can't risk my group's success for my own selfish happiness. For Block B, the members and his company knows about his preferences and have said that it's fine for them to go solo or as a sub unit even if Zico were to admit his uality.
I was hurt even more when he kept coming to me whenever he had fights with Loco hyung. I never wanted to be a third party but I became weak like putty whenever I am with him. Like Troye Sivans sang, only fools fall for you. I really felt like that fool falling for him and I still wanted it all with him even if it means me being a third party. Kookie was definitely not happy about the fact that I'm putting myself in such position but he knows that I needed to learn from my own mistakes. He was always there for a good cry or just to sit silently with me and his eyes just convey the message that he understands that I do not want to talk but he will be there for me.
I kept injuring myself during our comeback that our fans were worried and it's no coincidence that both incidents were related to Zico hyung. When we were filming for the Run MV, I got a message from him saying that he is in the US with Loco hyung taking care of their dongsaeng, Min Young. He told me that whatever happened with us was a mistake that he should not have done and that I should forget about it. He also asked me to keep it quiet from Loco hyung because Loco hyung remained faithful throughout their cold period. I smirked to myself and started tearing up after seeing that message. Kookie took me aside to calm me down when he saw me crying as he was tasked to look for me since I disappeared suddenly during our break. I finished the filming but I injured my finger when I accidentally slamed a door on it when I was dazed after the news. Only Kookie and me knew what was really wrong with me, the rest of the members thought that I was just tired.
The second incident came about when we were just about to rehearse for the KBS Music Awards. I think Zico hyung has really awful timing because he told me through a text just before the rehearsals that he has gotten the ring and that he is going to propose to Loco hyung and announce their relationship. Kookie saw me looking at the phone intensely but before he managed to talk to me, we were asked to rehearse. I got through it properly but what happened next was my biggest regret of 2015 other than ing Zico hyung and becoming a third party. I had allowed myself to be so dazed by what he messaged me that I did not notice a incline of the stage as I was going off it and fell off the stage. Effectively, I had to end 2015 on bed rest.
Kookie gave me a real strong pep talk and a smack on my head after that. He told me that even though I'm his hyung, he can no longer standby to see me hurting myself over someone that does not matter at all. I took his words into consideration and threw myself into writing songs while they went on performing. I started listening to other songs to get inspiration and I came across Troye Sivan's Fools again. I listened to the song and was crying cause the song was so like me and Zico hyung in an odd twisted way except that Troye fell with someone who can't come out and I fell with someone who wants to come out and leave me behind because I can't do so. Once Kookie came back, I grabbed him and had him listen to the song. I insisted for him to cover this song with me and he was dumbfounded by me. I explained to him the meaning of the song and what it means to me. He straightaway drag me to the studio to record it so I could get my feelings out. I never really intended to release this but our manager hyung heard it and said this cover was amazing and took it to upload on SoundCloud. Within minutes, our fans went crazy over it and I wanted it to be the end of my story with Zico except that he texted me after the song was released. He said "I guess that you have heard the news and I get your message. Thank you for being my friend and for everything else. I hope you do find the one you love and you were not a fool. I was". Kookie saw me staring at this message and he just took my phone to throw it in my room. He just went hyung, a new year is coming, let's go have fun and he dragged me to Lotte World. At the end of the day, even if I don't have love for now, I think I'm lucky to have such a good member and friend and maknae like Kookie.
This is my first ever BTS story and the song just compelled me to write this somehow.
I'm sorry for the sort of not super happy ending
Please do leave your comments, appreciate it!