Chapter 1

I Don't Fall For Bad Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''So from what i heard,there are three of them. And i think one is Chinese but that's what everyone is saying so im not sure. But yea- i heard they're cute but you know the school and rumors-'' Seungkwan rambled on and on starting to slowly get on his older friend Joshua's nerves with all the nonsense talk about new students.

''Yea i get you kwannie. I mean everyone is such a big mouth ugh-''

''Like you Jeonghan?'' Joshua muttered as the three of them started walking through the halls,making sure Jeonghan didnt just hear him but God didn't answer his prayer because he felt a hard book hit the top of his head making Joshua growl in absolute pain. ''Jeonghan! I can get brain damage with the amount of weight in that book!''

'' Whatever! I dont care about if you get brain damage or not! Can't you see that Seungkwan and I are talking? Gosh,rude much?'' Jeonghan said a bit too sassy that Joshua feared that he's been around Seungkwan to much. Joshua sighed and rolled his eyes hearing the two behind them gossip again about these rumored new students while making their way to their homeroom class.

The youngest of the group finally stopped talking once he felt the second oldest started to get a bit impatinet with their gossip session so he quickly excused himself and made his own way to his homeroom class. 

As Jeonghan and Joshua made their ways to their classrom, they were stopped by a smaller girl who had on pigtails and the school uniform but with some sparkles on the end of the school skirt. She bowed to both the older males but then froze looking into Joshua's eyes. Joshua cleared his throat trying to hint that the situation was getting awkward for him since the girl was just staring.

Finally, the girl extended her shaking hand over to Joshua who looked down at her hand to see a letter that was red and shaped like a heart. The younger of the males awwed at it then opened it revealing writing on it, that said:

hello joshua-oppa,

my name is kim yerim but my friends call me yeri. i am a freshman and i know you don't know me well but i was wondering if you will be my boyfriend. A lot of girls like you but i also do. Please accept my heart oppa.

- yeri

Both males looked up from reading then stared at each other trying to have a conversation with their eyes but failed. Joshua sighed,not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings but honestly he barely knew her and she was calling him oppa? Like, thats what fangirls do but they are basically schoolmates and they dont know each other,so calling him oppa is weird to Joshua.

''oh- Yeri. You see, I am sorry but i can not accept your heart when we barely know each other and i am a junior while you're a freshman,we wont have much time to meet'' Joshua explained the nicest he can but obviously he wasn't nice enough because Yeri was now started to cry running into the girl's restroom while her 4 friends followed her giving Joshua and Jeonghan death glares.

''I mean- at least you tried to be gentle. Some girls just don't understand i guess.'' Jeonghan said after shrugging then they both made their way inside their silent class which was weird since it was mostly loud by once they entered they noticed little whisperes throughout the room. ''Why is it quiet?'' Jeonghan whispered to Joshua who shrugged and made his way over to his desk but squinted them as he saw someone on his seat.

He faked a wide smile looking down at the dark haired male who was leaning on the chair. Once the male noticed Joshua who was standing in front of him, he smirked. ''Hey there beautiful'' the boy said surpising the whole class who were waiting for the teacher to come. Joshua just scoffed and rolled his eyes looking at the boy hoping his stare will drive him away.

Yes,he was known as the gentlemen of the school but they say first impressions are important and this guy was not doing a good job at impressing God's child of the school. 

''Please move, that is my seat and i would like to sit on it''

''You can always sit on my lap sweetcheeks'' the boy responded smoothly making Joshua growl wanting to pull the boy's hair off his skull with one swing but obviously he didnt because god knows why.

Instead, Joshua made his way over to the other side of Jeonghan's desk that was completely empty and took a seat next to Jeonghan. He bit his lip as he felt the guy's stare on him but smiled once he felt it move from him to someone else. That someone else being Jeonghan but before the guy can try and flirt with Jeonghan, the teacher finally showed up to do his job only like 10 minutes late which is actually pretty normal for their teacher.

''Okay class,um-'' the teacher paused looking over at the guy's direction then back to speaking,''well if you haven't notice. We have a new student by the name of-''

''Choi Seungcheol''

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter