eh?

Tried but Found none

It's a beautiful sunday morning, And Sunday means no work, right?

Two beautiful ladies can be found resting in their shared apartment, wasting their free time doing nothing. A red head is reading a novel and the other one is laying in the couch upside down. (if u know what I mean lol)

 

 

Taeyeon is busy staring at her girlfriend while the other is reading a book. She admires the beauty of the latter, how perfect her nose is, how her eye lashes naturally curve upwards, how pretty that plump limps is, and other more things that she can notice about the red head.

Taeyeon finds it unfair. Is Tiffany destined to be perfect? or Tiffany is the only perfect person in the world?

Taeyon wondered, if there is atleast one thing that doesnt look good on tiffany, so she tilted her read to the right, and found none.

Tilted her head on the left, and found none. 

Tried to sit like a normal person would, and found none.

Stand in their coffee table, to get a better view, and found none.

Do a handstand, and found none.

 

 

"what are you doing?" the said red head is now looking at her girlfriend weirdly.

"finding atleast one angle that you dont look good in" taeyeon answered with her dumb expression.

Tiffany blushed at the unexpected but not a direct compliment from the blonde.

 

"but then, I found none. You're beautiful in whatever angle I look at you, in every clothes you wear, and in everything you do fany ah. I love you " the blonde continued.

 

 

 Instead of answering, the blonde is answered by a kiss. 

 

 

_

wohoo a short whatever from the dumbest author ever.

I envy thai sones so much. I wish I was a part of that pink ocean *cries a river*

 

off to school we goo!