Chapter 13

So Lucky To Have You

'Well... You wanted to talk yesterday, didn't you?' Hyemi asked Hoseok with hesitation.

'What kind of relationship you have with all of those gyus. Taehyung, Yoongi, Kyngil?'

'When it comes to Yoongi I'm pretty sure you know everything about my relationship with him. Taehyung? He's my best friend since I remembe...'

'Not so best I guess. He hide that Yoongi two-time...'

'Stop it. I don't want to think about it right now. Tae was with me in  the worst time in my whole life I had only him and he did a lot for me. I can't imagine my life without him even if we aren't so close right now. Also thanks to him I met Yoongi but now it doesn't matter. Why you dyed your hair blonde?'

'Do I look weird?'

'No, different but still good. I want to apologize you for everything. Taehyung told me you asked him about me.'

'I should know...' Hoseok knew Tae would told her but he had to know. Unfortunatelly all her best friend told was 'Ask Hyemi'.

'Let's meet after work. I'll tell you everything. Deal?'

'Sure.'

__________

Hyemi was sure it was the best time to make things clear. She knew her actions weren't good but she used situation not thinking about consequences. It was fun at first but later she knew it was wrong but everything became complicated and she wasn't sure what to do. Her thoughts went to Yoongi from time to time. It still hurted and part of her still loved him. She couldn't just forget about her biggest love even if he hurted her. When Hoseok told Kyungil he was like Yoongi, Hyemi decided to told him the truth.

After work they went to restaurant. They sat next to the window but Hyemi saw something was wrong with Hoseok. He wasn't himself.

'So... Tell me everything.' Hoseok said not looking at her.

'I met Taehyung in the worst time of my life. My mother was in depression, her body was in a bad condition and I couldn't do anything with that. I was only little lost girl. Her bad condition least for two years and then she met wonderful man. He took care of her, of us and gave her reason to live.'

'They're still together?'

'Yeah. Around that time I met Kyungil. I've couldnt ever imagine that I would love somebody that much. He was the most important person in my life and still is. He was with me every time I needed without complaining or delaying. The thing is tha..' restaurant door opened and Hoseok saw Kyungil with a girl. He looked at Hyemi but she seemed not interested. 'I haven't noticed you like me in that way, tell me if I'm wrong.' Hyemi waited for a moment but he didn't say anything 'Until yesterday I thought you treat me like a friend but seeing your face and hearing what you said. Kyungil noticed it ealier, he did all of this weird things just to check if you really like me.'

'Wait. What?'

'My mother's husband has a child. Kyungil is his son and my step brother. I wanted to tell you ealier but like I said Kyungil wanted to check you.'

'So.. He's not your boyfriend?'

'Nope, he's not, he wasn't and won't be. I feel bad for not telling you when you first met because the thing is that I really like you. You was for me in time when others couldn't, you took care of me but you didn't have to and tried so hard to talk with me even if I was ignoring you. I really like you Hoseok.

_________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... It was crazy time for me and I couldn't end it. I wrote this but I don't have any idea what next. I don't have much time lately that's why I added this chapter. It's really poor and I know it but it's only for you to make things clear who was Kyungil. Maybe someday I would make it better but right now I let it be :)