First Day

Running School

Song Ji Hyo

"Chung Sung Im! You are ALWAYS late for school. It is the beginning of High School and you aren't even out of bed yet! You've only got 15 more minutes until the school bell rings!" " MUM! Why are you fussing about this? School is only 10 minutes - OH NO." I quickly dress up and brush in the only five minutes I have. I run out of the house only eating a piece of toast for breakfast. 

 

Kang Gary

I step elegantly into my butler's car. Yes. I am rich. Well, my parents are. I don't like being rich but I have to go with it. On the way to school I see a beauty of a girl's hair swaying in the wind. She seems to be going my way. And in a rush. "Sir can you please stop the car?" "Of course." the car stops and I grab the young teen's wrist. "In a rush?" I smirked at her beautiful, brown eyes. "Yes!" she squirmed in my grip. " Hop in. I'm going to Running school too." " T-thank you." even her voice is pretty. I notice the bread she is munching on. " Do you want some?" she asks. an opportunity! She tore half off and gave it to me. " Can I have the other piece?" I interrupted her chewing. She blushed fruriously and answered " B- but I ate this part a-and you'll get germs from me a-nd um-" I took a bite from the side she was eating from. " And so what?" Her face turned red. She's so cute.

 

Song Ji Hyo

He bit it! It was basically and indirect kiss! And I didn't even step in school yet! Drama is going to occur.. 8<

 

What kind of drama?... What's gonna happen next??