CHAPTER 08

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many idols are inside the huge gymnasium. Fans are cheering for favorite groups. Some idols went to their fans location to give foods. And mingle with them, chat with them, interacts with them. Apink came in Green uniform. They came for the opening ceremony but later disappear to go on a schedule and later came back. They went directly to their fans to greet them and apologize for their late re-appearance.

 

Eunji, Hayoung and Bomi are practicing wrestling. Not far from them, Jong Hwa is staring at them but can’t approach them, he felt shy. He adores her simply by looking at her. He wants to teach her some moves but that will be too much he thought. They just met again since childhood. He is satisfied by just watching her from afar…for now. But then he was thinking of how to approach her. Idols are interacting with their friends so he thought fans wouldn’t think of negative things because the truth is they were friends too. It’s just that it has been a while and she is a big senior to him in the entertainment industry so he must be careful.

 

Eunji never sits and just roaming around to meet friends from other groups. She went at the back of the gym to get something but on her way back, she met Jong Hwa in the hallway. They exchange bows for greetings. It was so sudden that he didn’t know what to do. Keeps on bowing 90 degrees, and Eunji laughs at him.

 

“What are you doing? Stop it already.” She said while laughing.

 

“Awh sorry. I’m surprised. How have you been? How’s your concert tour?”

 

“It’s tiring yet it felt good. It’s a success”

 

“Your voice seemed different. Are you sick?”

 

“I’m fine, it’s just a cold but I’m okay.”

 

“Please get well soon.”

 

“Thanks. I never knew I could meet you here. I mean I didn’t know you became an idol too.”

 

“You know we both love music since we were young. But you have pursue your love of music earlier than I. How’s your mom?”

 

“Yeah, I guess it happened like that. Omma is fine. You should visit her next time.”

 

 

“I would love to but I guess, she won’t remember me.”

 

Eunji just nods at him in agreement. Maybe her mom will not recognize him anymore.

 

“I guess you’re right. It’s been years already!”

 

 

“Jong Hwa-yah..I’m sorry but I have to go. We will talk again later, ok? Don’t be awkward with me.” She points the gym and she headed out first. Jong Hwa bows again and waves goodbye. Eunji bows and smiles too.

 

Jong Hwa was very happy that he walks confidently. He forgot he is supposed to go to washroom.

 

Inside the gym, idols are having fun joking and chatting with one another, with their friends within their respected group and non-group members. Some are busy taking selcas and others are pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter