Special Story : Happy 24th BirthDay Do Kyungsoo!

SPECIAL STORY : HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, DO KYUNGSOO!

*Day-2*

D.O. was coming out from his room when Kai called his name excitedly.

“Soo, Kyungsoo-ya! What is our plan for your upcoming birthday, hyung?? Do you want to celebrate here or at restaurant? How about karaoke?” Kai asked.

“Huh? Sorry Jonginnie. I’ve got something to do that day, mian…” D.O. replied with a sorry smile.

“Already got a plan? Hm…Let me guess. YoonA noona right?”

D.O. chuckled lightly. “Haha…yeah,”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Looks like YoonA noona already conquer your heart, hyung! I guess me as your special member can’t compete with her anymore right?” Kai said with annoying face. He felt sad and a bit disappointed, thinking that his favourite hyung now already got someone who is more special than him in his heart.

D.O. smiled. He approached Kai and punched his shoulder lightly.

“Don’t be silly Jong! You will always be the special one in my heart. Forever and ever,” D.O. said with smile.

Kai flashed his happy grin. “Really Soo?” He asked excitedly.

“Yeah…after Yoong of course!” D.O. joked while running away from his now pissed off dongsaeng. The petite boy laughed hard, seeing Kai pouted his plump lips.

“Pfft, whatever Soo! I will get revenge after this. Just bear it in your mind, Do Kyungsoo!” The main dancer yelled annoyingly.

“Haha I will! But Jongin, you still remember our plan on 13th right? It’s our day, remember?” D.O. yelled back from their living room. He was putting on his shoes, prepared to go out somewhere.

Kai stand still. He smiled, upon thinking his hyung still remember their special day every year. ‘Thank God Soo didn’t forget our day even though he already has pretty Yoona noona as his yeoja chingu. Hehe…I love you hyung!’

“Of course Soo! It’s our KaiSoo day though,” Kai replied while approaching D.O.

D.O. laughed softly. “Ok then. Well, see you soon, Jonginnie…and please, don’t be too clingy with me anymore, can you? You already have a girlfriend and so do i. Just go out with your girl, arasso?” The main vocal of EXO-K stated with a teasing tone.

Kai’s smile dropped. He rolled his eyes and start sulking again.

“Urgh…that girl! Always busy with her concert practice! Do you even know, Soo? She dare to ignore my messages and calls. Grrr…I will punish her when she appears in front of me,” Kai complained with angry face.

Suddenly Sehun’s voice boomed across the room.

“Kai hyung! Your phone call! It’s Dasommie, I think!”

“I’m coming!!!”

D.O. widened his big eyes. It’s because in a flash of light, Kai disappeared from his sight.

“Tsk, that boy! I’m so speechless right now,” The petite boy shook his head while walking out from their dorm.

 

*Day-1*

“Omo..omo..it’s work! My 2nd try finally success! Yeah!!” The noise came from a kitchen belongs to one of the top girl’s group in South Korea.

Feeling startled and curious, Yuri who was just coming back from her morning exercise went there, looking for her favourite dongsaeng.

“Yah, Yoong! What are you doing?” She asked, confusedly.

YoonA form a big smile. She looked mess with flour all over her apron and her hand still holding a beautiful strawberry cake which looked very delicious to Yuri’s eyes.

“Omo..a cake? I want some, can i?” pleaded Yuri with her puppy eyes.

YoonA shooked her head instantly. “Opps, mianhei unnie. I bake this cake just for my lovely, cutey, squishy boy. So no asking for some, arasso?” The girl replied, firm.

Yuri pouted. “Kyungsoo? Oh I see. His birthday is just around the corner right? Hm…I’m so jealous, Im YoonA!!” She yelled suddenly.

YoonA got shocked with her unnie’s reaction. She widened her doe eyes while putting the cake into a fridge.

“Why are you get angry, unnie?” YoonA asked confusedly.

“You never bake me a cake on my birthday,” Yuri commented, feeling a bit sad.

YoonA chuckled lightly. She went to her sad unnie and hug her best friend hard. “Arasso, I will make it for you on your upcoming birthday, ok?” YoonA said with a smile.

Yuri hug her back. “I still get jealous with Kyungsoo. He is a lucky guy he get you as a girlfriend, you know?”

“Kekeke…I already know that fact a long time ago, unnie.” YoonA replied with a joke. Both of them laughed after that.

-YoonA’s Room-

                         Kyungie…I’ve already make something special for you! Do you eager to know that?=p

                                                               Hehe…I’m so eager right now, pretty noona! Waiting for that! Love you~xoxo

                       Keke…Love you too, uri squishy dongsaeng! Sleep tight and dream of me, arasso? ^.^

                                                                Ne…^o^

 

*D-Day*

~~Herbyeolbicci muldeun haneul area neol gadeuk dameun paradise

hoksina kkumilkkae duryeowojyeo~~

D.O. slowly opened his sleepy eyes when his phone started ringing and shaking with his favourite ringtone; YoonA’s part from SNSD’s Paradise.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Wake up sleepy head! It’s your day today,” excited, sweet voice chirped happily.

Upon hearing that sweet voice of his girl, D.O. smiled with his heart-shaped lips.

“Morning, sunshine…”

“Morning, squishy. Happy birthday to you, namjachingu,” YoonA wished excitedly.

“Haha…Happy birthday to me too. So, what will we do today?” D.O. asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Tsk, don’t just rub your eyes like that! Get up and take a shower, will you?” YoonA replied.

D.O. get shocked. “H..How..?” Confused with YoonA’s word, he sat still and only blinked his doe eyes continuously. ‘How does she know that I rub my eyes? Is she peeking me or what??’

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo! Get ready right now. I will pick you up in 30 minutes, arasso?” YoonA commanded.

“Arasso, Yoong…” The boy replied with a low tone.

“This noona, always make me scared with her charisma!” D.O. mumbled as he walking fast to the bathroom.

On the other hand, YoonA smile widely, thinking about his boy. “Sorry Kyungie, I will make it up to you later on our date today! Saranghae,”

 

30 minutes later…

D.O. smiled and waved his hand to YoonA who was already waiting for him in her red car.

“How come noona yourself come to fetch me? I thought this will gonna be a surprise?” D.O. asked, glancing towards his noona.

YoonA chuckled lightly. “Because I miss you a lot! Pabo-ya,” replied YoonA.

Yes, it’s true that she really miss her boyfriend now. Their tight schedules was one of the reason why they always have a less time to spend with each other.

Hearing YoonA’s answer, D.O. laughed. He took YoonA’s right hand and kissed it softly. “I miss you too, pabo Yoong,” Their laugh filled in the pink air in that moving car.

 

-SM’s Practice Room-

“Noona? Serious? Our practice room?” The first question came from D.O. after being dragged by YoonA with his eyes closed.

His eyes was scanning their usual practice room which now full with red and black balloons, YoonA’s and his favourite colour of course. The floor was decorated with pink flowers; ‘maybe Fany noona’s idea,’ D.O. thought. At the center of the room; there’s a table with a lot of foods including his favourite dish, Kimchi Spaghetti and YoonA’s homemade strawberry cake.

“Of course! Because this is the place where you confess to me for the first time Kyungie, remember?” YoonA asked.

D.O. nodded and replied with a smile. “Of course I remember that, Yoong,”

 

-Flashback-

After practicing for almost 2 hours for their latest comeback, YoonA decided to rest for a while. She decided to practice alone on their free day to polish her dance and singing skills. While resting, suddenly she heard a footstep coming closer to her.

“YoonA noona! What are you doing here, alone?” The petite, little boy with huge, doe eyes asked.

“Oh…Kyungsoo-ya, just practice for our comeback soon. How about you?” YoonA smiled while looking straight to the said boy.

“I also come to practice...for my vocal,” D.O. replied hesitantly. Actually he felt very nervous and awkward right now. Standing alone with his favourite noona make him became like that.

“Hey, no need to practice! Your vocal already nice and sounds great, Kyungsoo-ya,” YoonA joked while punching D.O.’s shoulder lightly.

D.O. smiled. “R..Really noona?”

“Of course! I really love your songs especially Tell Me What Is Love. I make it as my ringtone, you know?” YoonA replied, showing her phone to her hoobae.

D.O. felt his face already became red and hot right now. He never thought that this pretty sunbaenim of his will love his voice that much. Suddenly he felt proud of himself because of having a nice voice as YoonA told before. ‘Thank you God! Hehe,’

“Thanks noona. I really appreciate it. As always, you’re very nice towards your dongsaeng. I really like your personality noona,” D.O. told sincerely.

“It’s because you’re my favourite dongsaeng, Soo-ya,” YoonA laughed with her alligator laugh style.

D.O. also laughed along with YoonA.

“YoonA noona, I really like you! Like…really really like you,” D.O. blurted out suddenly.

YoonA get shocked but she tried to maintain her smile. “I like you too, Kyungsoo. You’re my special dongsaeng besides Sehunnie of course!” YoonA said.

“No…I mean it’s not just a usual like, noona! It’s…more than like,” D.O. stuttered.

“Huh?”

“I mean I love you, noona! Saranghae, YoonA noona,” D.O. finally confessed.

YoonA widened her eyes. She didn’t know on how to react after got the sudden confession from a boy who much younger and obviously looked really nervous in front of her now. Honestly, YoonA’s heart beat very fast and she guessed her face already became red like a chilly sauce right now!

‘Urghh Im YoonA! Just relax yourself. Breathe…breathe…urghh…what am I gonna do now?’ YoonA closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Silence still in the air after 5 minutes of D.O.’s sudden confession. He still looked straight to YoonA’s face, waiting for a reply from her. After a while, he smiled bitterly and looked away.

“It’s okay noona. I guess noona already has someone special in your heart, right? Just forget what I just said earlier,” D.O. said slowly.

“No! I didn’t have anyone special yet,” YoonA replied fast. Soon after, she bit her lips, looking very shy right now after realised what she has said. D.O. smiled.

“I mean…yah Do Kyungsoo! Don’t smile like that,” YoonA scolded, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Haha…sorry noona! It’s because you’re so cute right now, YoonA noona,” D.O. said with a small chuckle.

“Yah!! Don’t embarrass me more,” YoonA yelled frustrating. She tried to cover her face with her hand when D.O. suddenly reached out and grabbed her pale hand, intertwining their fingers together.

YoonA got shocked once more with D.O.’s sudden action. She gulped and just blinked her doe eyes, not knowing what to do in this really awkward yet romantic situation.

“So…YoonA noona, what you say? Will you be my girlfriend?” D.O. asked directly.

“B…but you’re younger than me,” YoonA mumbled softly but still can be heard by that petite boy.

D.O. grinned. “So what? In fact, I believe that I’m more mature than you even I’m the youngest here, Im Choding,” D.O. joked while squeezing YoonA’s hand gently.

The said girl pouted.

“Stop pouting like that and please answer my question, Ms Im YoonA?” D.O. asked again.

“What question? And please let go of my hand, Mr Do Kyungsoo?” YoonA tried to release her hand from D.O.’s but didn’t able to do that because of D.O.’s strong grip. ‘Omo, he looks fragile and weak but his strength is no joke!’ YoonA commented in her mind.

“Nope. Never until you answer my simple question,” D.O. smirked. He can feel that the girl in front of him now also has a feeling towards him.

YoonA gulped once again. ‘Enough, Im YoonA. Just admit your real feelings now!’

“Arasso…I agree,” YoonA said while closing her eyes, feeling very shy and total embarrassed with her own answer.

D.O. smiled widely and jumped a little. “Jeongmal? Komawo YoonA noona! I love you,” D.O. said excitedly. He kissed YoonA’s cheek lightly.

YoonA startled for a slight a moment before she finally realised what D.O. really did just now. She touched her cheek and blushed.

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo!!” YoonA yelled to cover her nervous and shy feeling.

D.O. just laughed seeing his noona or specifically his yeojachingu yelling and punching his shoulder continuously.

“Haha…saranghae noona, bbuing…bbuing…”

“Grr…jinjja this boy! Hm nado saranghae, dorky Kyung!” YoonA said with a shy smile.

-Flashback end-

 

“Keke…it’s so sweet back then, right Yoong?” D.O. asked with a cheesy smile.

YoonA rolled her eyes upon hearing that. “Sweet? You hold my hand like there’s no tomorrow, Kyung! I’m so shock at that time, you know?” YoonA replied.

“Haha…It’s because you’re really cute back then, Yoong! And besides, who ask you to ignore my confession that time, huh?” D.O. smirk with his evil smile.

“W…What? Do Kyungsoo, stop smiling like that! You…” Before YoonA can punch him on his shoulder, D.O. quickly grabbed her hand and put them on his plump lips.

“Im YoonA, thank you for accepting me as your dongsaeng, boyfriend, soulmate and maybe also as a future husband of yours. I will love you forever, until my last breath. Thanks for always support and take care of me, comfort me in my hard time and always believe on me. Jeongmal Gomawo, Yoong,” D.O. kissed YoonA’s hand softly.

The pretty girl’s eyes started gleaming with clear crystal. She flashed her best smile and replied,

“I love you, Do Kyungsoo. I really do. Thank you for all of your love that you give to me. I really appreciate it,” She got near to D.O. and kissed him on the lips. They shared a sweet kiss for a moment and smiled to each other.

“So…can we eat now, Kyungie? I’m so hungry right now,” YoonA pouted.

D.O. just laughed at her choding girlfriend. “Alright, let’s eat now. Can’t wait to taste your delicious cake, Chef Yoong,” D.O. teased, dragging YoonA along to the table.

“You will love them, D.O. Omma!” YoonA replied, jokingly.

The decorated practice room of SM now full with their joke, laugh and teasing moment on that special day. Love is in the air for SNSD YoonA and EXO D.O.

 

…and they live happily ever after. The End~~

 

 

 

 

Note:

Finally, kkeutt!! My 1st KyungYoon fanfic in English! Please just bear with my bad grammar because you know..english is not my 1st language, k? Urgghh my head keeps spinning round and round as I’m really struggle to finish this oneshot for Kyungsoo’s birthday! So..what do you think guys?? KaiSoo, YoonYul or our main couple, KyungYoon? Which couple is the best for your choice? Haha..or should it be the hidden couple, KaiSom??Keke..please state your choice below if you want! ^.^

Ohh btw Happy Birthday to the little cutey and squishy Do Kyungsoo and also the charisma main dancer Kim Jongin! Always be the best in 2016 too, ne?? I will always support you all! XOXO \^O^/