what a

Not too late

“Lets go party everybody” screamed bom “yah bom go home you are drunk” “come on chaerinnie you should come with unnie and party ,you haven’t been yourself lately ,come on come on”no unnie  you go and have fun i will stay here and watch “ “ok but don’t say that i didn’t invite you “.they all went to dance with exception of the two leaders of 2ne1 and bigbang.

”so why are you sad chaerin” “who said i was sad ,i was just a little down because people sometimes can be sad ,I’m human you know””then why are you getting so defensive on me ,you only do that when you want to hide something” “oppa ,can you please cut me some slack i already told you that i don’t have anything just naturally sadness from being a person and all that”like i will believe you “ “well i don’t care ,i don’t go there getting all up on your business when you are crying like baby for your ex so leave me alone” “ha unbelievable now that was too much chaein now you are insulting me for only wanting to help you, so freaking rude ,i’ll never try help you anymore you ungrateful ” said gd really mad at the blonde beauty “what did you just call me ?” said chaerin now getting really close to the dragon “a ” at that moment chaerin was really close to him and he can see how y and beautiful she is “ Oh jiyong how can you think that about your friend ,you aren’t suppose to see her that way and now you are mad at her but you keep on looking at her, stop it” he said in his head “what , how dare you” “and a very y at that” “what?,now you crossed the line”    

“no chaerin this is crossing the line” he took her face in his hand he kissed the blonde with all his might,with a hungry desire he never know he had for her.

chaerin point of view: omg this guy has gone crazy ,first he call me a and now he kiss me, i don’t know what to feel or do but the kiss is growing on me so i just gave in into the moment. “oppa” i moaned ashamed of myself for feeling this type of feeling for this man that is suppose to be like a brother to me and we were just fighting 2 seconds ago until he put his y mouth on mine and is still rocking my world , i can’t even think straight anymore what the hell are we doing.”chaerin” “mmmff” i said as we were gasping for air but still kissing “what are we doing” kiss “you ask me? kiss you were the one who kissed outta nowhere” kiss “ i was just trying to shut you up cause you were annoying me” “what” i immediately separated myself from him … 

 

sup everybody i hope you enjoy , this is my first time writing so please be easy on me.have a nice day or night from: mimi