CHEATSHEET

  ㅤㅤFILE : / / 해킹_HACKED.HTMLㅤㅤ ✕ㅤㅤ APPLY OPEN.
to simplify the plot on the description, a famous hacker team is actually a group of high school students who go to school together, and in school they act like they're an av club when they're not. the story is about their struggles to conceal the truth of the club from third parties and also other, , more hacker-y struggles and also # teenangst.   

in 2005, decode was formed by a second year student named jeong saewoo, one of the internet's most famous hackers who went by the codename 'gray.' he formed the group with a few of his best friends, who also knew some hacking even though they weren't as good as him (the school is famous for being more on the technical side, has a good IT program for some background as to why one school would have a few hackers) and together, they personally scouted more people to become a part of the group. the original supervisor for decode was mathematics teacher oh taeha, the only teacher saewoo trusted with the secret and helped keep up the av club's appearance to the third parties of the school. now, decode is still going strong and is currently led by one of jeong saewoo's mentees, kim sohee. 

all characters should be of at least half korean ethnicity, please!! also, if you have to racebend, please keep it to a minimum and if possible, don't racebend at all, , (e.g. don't make tzuyu a full korean). idols are preferred as a fc but actors and actresses are allowed as well! ulzzangs are ok too as long as they have icons (meaning i don't have to make some for them,) and preferably some gifs as well. the age range is 15 - 19 in international age, fifteen being the youngest and nineteen being the oldest. you can make them a first year, second year, or third year. keep in mind we're using the south korea schooling system, which i'll try my best to write accurately and not it up. :->
love interests are purely optional! s are allowed but,  don't make it creepy u kno, like i don't want to judge but it'd be weird on the story to see a nineteen year old date someone like, thirteen,  rip. in the relationships section of your app, be sure to only add those who have an impact in your character's life! parents are allowed and understandable (but they're not a must) but don't write about their acquaintance who they barely know??

i'd love to see a variety of characters!!! also u can apply with two characters and collaborations are definitely allowed but they don't increase your chances of being in the fic. i get that there'd be some nerdy characters but i also want to see badass characters, reluctant characters who were dragged into this club after getting caught hacking for fun or sth, idk i just want to see characters who are alive you know? simple characters are cute and characters don't have to be an angst machine but a little depth wouldn't hurt, plus two dimensional characters aren't all that fun, imo. the password is the name of your favourite villain linked to a gif of your character's fc!

p.s. kim sejeong is taken as a fc, and kim sohye as a love interest! and saewoo's fc is park hae jin. : ' )

Q : what are the brownie points?
A : none because i want you all to create your characters freely without having to think about getting brownie points from me,  which is also rly rly easy because i pretty much love almost everything, i guess the closest thing to a brownie point i'd list down is putting sohee in your app (sry i'm shameless) and maybe changing up the colours for the app layout but at the same time not messing up the code??? none of those are a must tho!

Q : are male characters allowed?
A : of course!! 

Q : can love interests be ocs?
A : yes!!