006

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, Namjoon managed to convince Sowon to come over to their hangout after school. He promised more cookies and Sowon admittedly fell for the measly bribe. Any normal person would probably need a little more incentive, but Sowon thought that was plenty enough.

After school, she was offered a ride in Seokjin's car. It earned a lot of whispers from some of his more vocal fangirls, but Sowon wasn't too bothered by it. When they arrived and Sowon saw the size of the house, she gaped. 

How could someone live in a place like this?

She felt like she was a mere speck on the property. Not to mention the four acres of land behind the house, which Sowon had no doubt was designed as grandly as the front.

"It's pretty nice, isn't it? It's even cooler on the inside." Jungkook slung an arm around Sowon and nudged her forward. She stiffened a little at the contact, but let herself be guided.

She wasn't used to a lot of skinship from anyone that wasn't her family. 

"Sowon, do you know anyone named Wonshik?" Yoongi wanted to come right out with his question. He figured the best way to approach the subject was to just be direct. Sowon smiled and clapped her hands together.

"You mean Shikkie Oppa? Yeah. He's my brother." 

"Your brother? Then you must know Sanghyuk."

Sowon hummed in response. "Yes. I know all of Wonshik's friends, they are my oppas! Do you know them?"

J-Hope quickly interjected. "No, I don't. I was just wondering, since they're pretty famous around here. They were the kings before us." 

Sowon didn't reply, but instead gazed at the pictures down the hallway. All of the artwork looked beautiful, and very expensive. She wondered how much a single painting could have cost.

"This is my room." Jin smirked when he opened the door to the absolutely MASSIVE living space. It was daunting with it's vaulted ceilings, fabulous chandeliers, and expensive furniture. And a California king-size bed? It made Sowon's twin bed look dingy. She walked into the room slowly, taking in everything. 

Those black satin sheets looked so soft, and somehow, she grew tired simply by looking at the bed. It looked so comfortable. Then she noticed the big screen TV. It was practically the size of one wall.

"Wahhhh! This room is bigger than my whole house!" They all laughed at her amazement. Taehyung the TV and started to make himself comfy on one of the bean bag chairs while flipping through the channels. 

Sowon decided to join him, since it seemed the others were going about their own things as well. When she sat down next to Taehyung, he smiled slightly. He still didn't feel right about using SoWon to get to VIXX, so it was hard for him to supress his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter