You

You

WARNING! UNBETA-ED, read at ur own risk. 

hurrmm.. this story is kinda a sequeal to Solace orrrrr maybe not? Well, it can stands alone anyway.. so u can just read this and dont have to go and read the other one.. 

P/s: just my nonsense spurting out~


Changmin’s reading time was interrupted as a particular ring-tone that he had set for that certain someone screaming for his attention. He had accepted the call but said nothing to the caller. 

“No ‘hello’ for me?”

“Hello,” a minute had passed after they exchanged the awkward greetings. “Are you trying to finish your credit by calling me?”

“What? No... hurm... I’m wondering if you’re at home?” the rustling sound can be heard from the other line. Changmin quirked his eyebrow. He closed the book after bookmarked it and got up from the sofa.

“Why?”

“I just... I-”

“The doorbell is working just fine, you know.” Flustered Junsu greeted his sight as he opened the front door. “Come on in,” 

Junsu hung up his phone and followed him suit. Changmin went to the kitchen while Junsu went and sit in the living room. The maknae came out from the kitchen with two cans of juice. He took a seat right next to Junsu after giving him the drink. 

“So, what do you wanna talk about?” Changmin asked him flat.

“How was your Europe trip?”

“It was great. You didn’t come here just to ask this aren’t you?”

“Nah... I just want to see you before your enlistment. The day is just around the corner,”

Changmin just calmly sipping his drink. No reply from him.

“Changmin-ah, did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not. What makes you think so?”

“We... I mean lately you don’t disturb me like you always do. The day was too peaceful that somehow it felt so wrong,”

“You’re the first person that I met who doesn’t want to have a peaceful day, Junsu-hyeong. Interesting,”

“Aish this kid! It’s just feel weird when you’re not being as snarky as usual!”

“So, you came here to pick a fight?” 

Frustrated with his answer, Junsu harshly took his drink. Just when he was about to drink it, God decided to troll on him as he just had to sneeze right at that particular moment with a ridiculous look on his face. The water was spilled on the floor. Changmin was bursting in laughter as he witnessed the golden moment.

“Just when I thought you couldn’t get any uglier, you proved me wrong.” he was cackling so hard and cutely that Junsu can’t even get mad at him for it.

“I miss you,” the giggled stopped abruptly when those words escaped from Junsu’s mouth. The dolphin quickly clamped his mouth when he realized of what he had said. He immediately got up and announced the need of using the bathroom. 

Junsu furiously washed his face while cursing himself out. His heart was beating in ecstasy, his face was feeling particular hot and not to mention the colour of his face was like of a ripped tomato. He couldn’t understand as to why he was feeling or acting this way (read denial).

Did I...? But I like Yoochun, isn’t it? Like? Did I just say ‘like’? How come you change so fast from love to like? Calm down Junsu.. Calm down. Let’s pretend like it never happen.

After taking a deep breath, Junsu got out from the bathroom only to be startled being stared by the maknae. He was standing there; right in front of the bathroom, staring right into Junsu’s eyes. He took a step back when Changmin took a step forward.

“Wh-what?”

“Again,”

“Again what?” Junsu baffled at the request.

“Say it again,” Junsu widened his eyes. He tried to escape from him but damn that lanky guy; his reflex was faster as he grabbed Junsu’s arm and ended up in his embrace. He tried to wriggle out but the lad just tighten his hug.

“Just let me do this for awhile. It only takes awhile. When I’m gone, I can’t do this right? You might even pretend like it never happens, but it’s fine. I’m content even with just this,” 

Changmin-ah.

The sound of the heartbeats was so obvious that both men were in wonder of who does it belongs to. Both were too afraid to start, too afraid to ask and too afraid to assume.

“I’m not mad at you, hyeong. Never,”

“Then why - “

“I’m afraid that I’d bother you too much,”

“You never mind before,”

“But I do now,”

“Why?” Changmin released his hug. He walked to the kitchen and came back with a rug. He threw it to the older man.

“The floor need some cleaning. Thank you,” he walked to his room and stopped right before entering his room. “You’re welcome if you wanna stay over. Good night,” and he went into his room with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Yah!! Shim Changmin!!!”

-End-