fairytale love, goodnight like yesterday...

cry & blow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Goodbye for just one night, Everything will be fine tomorrow
Who knows if it is not a goodbye  for people who you won’t see again
Don’t say goodbye.”
— Lovelyz, Goodnight Like Yesterday.   our fairytale love, my goodnight like yesterday...

            “Hey!” Bomi called out of nowhere, she frowned of not paying attention to her, “Ya! Lee Sungyeol!” She called once again, after calling with an annoyed tone, Sungyeol finally gives an attention to her.

            Sungyeol was wearing a blue jacket, black shirt, ripped jeans, with a pair of sneakers. Also, he’s equipped with a white mask on his face. He looks into Bomi—he was previously paying a lot of attention to his smartphone. Bomi snorts.

            “Are you awake? Can’t you hear me calling you?” Bomi asked to him, assuring that Sungyeol was fine.

            Sungyeol gives a grin, “Of course I did heard your voice, you? I can’t hear you? Impossible. You’re loud as a microphone—“

            Bomi frowns, “Halt it right there Mr. Lee!”  Sungyeol chortles as he liked how Bomi is easily get annoyed because of him. “Anyway, did Chorong messaged or called you?” She asked after Sungyeol chortles.

            Sungyeol just gave a shoulder shrug, “Neither she did.” Bomi taps her index finger through her chin, she kinda hate waiting for so long. She’s the type of person who eaisly gets bored—but easily gets excited anyways.

            They were both here to look for Chorong who’ll arrived later on their home country once again. She was happy that she had a vacation after her work for America being a fashion designer, as for Sungyeol he said that he was excused by the captain of their soldier. He was too lucky enough because it’s too rare to be excused by an airport reasons, maybe he just considered it as he’s strong enough for the captain then? Finally, her worries wipes her away, as she will see again her long-time boyfriend, Sungyeol.

            She was rubbing her hands strongly as she was excited to see her bestfriend Yoon Bomi and her boyfriend once again this time. They can’t properly talk these days, Chorong was truly sorry for that, because a lot of stress in her works gives her not having an enough time to contact them. She’s hopeful that their memories this time would be a good—better than good—she’d hope for the best one. As she walked away with her baggage, she’s so nervous, nervous to see her love one again. As if she wanted to cry like right now…

            As she went out, “Chorong-ie! Chorong-ie!” She quickly looked to the voice who’s shouting her nickname—it’s obviously Bomi! Where—? Chorong was startled when she accidentally bumped someone in the crowd of people who arrived. She was about to pick-up the person’s wallet, it quickly grabbed its wallet back.

            “Ahh… I’m sorry.” She was embarassed and immediately apologized to the person.

            The person smiled sweetly—it seems like it’s an unbelievable smile she ever seen, “It’s okay, no damage done, lady.” He bowed a little then held its baggage’s handle to pull it.

            Bomi was slapping Sungyeol’s arms, “That’s Chorong-ie! Look! Look!” She points out the girl who was looking to a person.

            Sungyeol swatted Bomi’s hands away, “I know! I firstly saw it before you do!” He stated as Bomi just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and pouts.

            Chorong immediately saw Bomi and Sungyeol, she quickly went into them, as she hugged her bestfriend so tight. They were both so happy to see each other again, as Sungyeol smiled to Chorong that he was happy to see her once again.

            “I’ve missed you…”

            “Same as to you…”

            As they were over hugging each other, Chorong faced Sungyeol as if she was about to tear up seieng him once again. As she gives Sungyeol a warm hug, as if she don’t want this to be over. She was so overwhelmed seeing her boyfriend once again, how she missed him so much.

            “Sungyeollie… I missed you.”

            Sungyeol smiled, “I do too.”

x x x

            At the night, sungyeol was still asleep in the bed, as Chorong was Sungyeol’s hair. She was really happy, filled with bursting joy with her heart, seeing and touching Sungyeol like this at her side makes her so much happy than you could ever imagined of.

            “You seemed tired Sungyeollie, aren’t you?” Chorong was thinking of something else to strengthen Sungyeol whenever he wakes up, she had a bright idea, “I know, I’ll just cook kimchi stew for the both of us then.” She quickly went to the kitchen to prepare some good edible food for the both of them.

            I’m glad Sungyeol was temporay discharged from the military. I am so happy, he really did this for me… I need to repay something. While preparing for the ingredients of the food, Chorong heard someone rings the doorbell outside of Sungyeol’s condo. Chorong raised her one eyebrow, “Who could it be? Food service? Anything? But we didn’t called for a food service though.” Chorong talked to herself as she stepped out of the kitchen to see who pressed the bell.

            “Yes—?” She was filled with enthusiasm but it disappeared when she saw the person who’s infront of her, Sungyeol’s ex-girlfriend, Kim Saeron. She remembers Sungyeol talked a lot about her ex-girlfriend, and the funny thing is, she was Chorong’s step-sister for 6 months. Saeron was kinda startled too when she saw Chorong who opened the door for her, “What brings you here?” Saeron knew well how Chorong delievered those words so bitter.

            “N-Nothing,” Chorong looks at her suspiciously with those answer of hers, “anyway, you didn’t even informed me your home already eonni.” Saeron said.

            “Why should I inform you? What will change if ever I informed you that I’ve come back home?” She suddenly lightly pushed Saeon back, “Tell me, are you meeting Sungyeol?” She doesn’t understand why would Saeron go here for nothing? She’s sure—no doubt that she’ll meet her boyfriend.

            “So what if I say yes?” Saeron blurted out, as Chorong’s fists clenched.

            “I’m warning you, better stay back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter