First Incident

It Hurts

      After what seemed like an eternity for agitated Dongwan, he was finally discharged and went straight to the recording studio to resume his one week of missed schedule. He did not dare to think of delaying their group comeback because of his carelessness. In the small room, the first and only person he saw was Eric. The man was going through the paper like usual. Hearing the door opened, he turned to look at Dongwan and greeted happily, “Wan-ah~ How are you today? Feeling well or not?”

      Eric bombarded him with questions after questions and Dongwan just answered them with slight nods and slight grunts. It was awkward for Eric to act like that but he just want to cheer up the little friend. Dongwan told himself to get over his emotion and focused on the work.

      “Umm.. are you the producer today?”

      “No. Minwoo will come shortly.”

      Eric could sense something was wrong but he chose to ignore it. Maybe Dongwan was still tired, and HE was tired.

      The atmosphere felt heavy and suffocating for Dongwan. At last, the door opened and the anxious man almost jumped with relief. They were Hyesung and Andy, both were chatting loudly while pointing at their phones.

      Hyesung greeted first, “Dongwan is early today~”

      “Hyung do you feel okay?” Andy asked.

      Dongwan answered weakly, “I’m fine.”

      “What with the mood. Are you guys fighting already?”

      Andy meant it as a joke but Eric and Dongwan failed to answer. The leader peeked at Dongwan with lifted eyebrows while the other two men looked at each other questioningly.

      Hyesung broke the weird silence, “Okaaay.. Andy, lets continue the game!”

      So Hyesung and Andy sat at a corner. Everyone peacefully did their own stuff but Dongwan could not. He had difficulty to refrain from looking at Eric, so he tried to focus on a bottle water instead. Suddenly…

      “Eric-hyung!” Andy’s voice alarmed.

      Eric looked behind him and instinctively tilt his head just in time before a bottle flew speedily passed him. The unopened water bottle smashed on the door with a loud bang and water inside it bursted everywhere.

      Everyone was shocked and stared at Dongwan. Hyesung stammered, “What.. what’s wrong with you?”

      Dongwan was bewildered too. “I just.. it was.. it’s just a joke!” With that, Dongwan ran out of the door, unable to comprehend what Eric was shouting behind him. Later that evening, Minwoo messaged him to come, but the man did not dare to show his face in front of his friends.

 

 

 

 

p/s: I think my english has gotten worse. Please correct my grammar ^^ I beg you TT TT