To Min Yoongi

A Letter

To Min Yoongi 

 

I am writing this after seeing your tweet about how you spent your vacation ... you're a very deep person always find a way to my heart 

I started listening to BTS 20th August 2015 so just a few months fan I didn't even like you that much since I'm not a big fan of hip hop but here I'm crazy about you guys.

 

 my point of view changed when I watched your porolgue ( I watched it before I need you ) so feeling something is missing so I watched it after it finished then the porolgue again and for three days ... I didn't realize I was that depressed I was like ' I am about to die and I don't have that much left'  and when I saw the translation of butterfly it was another thing but really for the first time in my life I found something / someone expressing me like that (do you know the feeling of being nobody  to everyone around you?! ) in I need you MV...I saw myself and then I came to wonder how and why did I become like that and it hit me 'ofcourse they are not saying just go end your life ' for the first time i started to think differently. So I tried to know you until #TheMostBeautifulMomentInLife part2 get released .

 

I have to say you guys are fun ... J-hope I see myself in your actions it that was really weird (I used to be fun before but right now I'm just lost )...Rap-Monster I admired him alot, his way of solving things,  he fits the leader role ... Jin is so cute , he taught me how to be confident... (sorry I'm not good at expressing, I have alot but nothing is coming out ) Jimin and V I'm getting to know them better actually since they're near my age so, I'm not good at understanding them but they seem do pure ...Joongkook , your noona loves you alot you're growing up well also getting to know you better. Lastly Suga the one I fully understand (although I understand Rap-Monster me from simple things ) but Suga I just feel you .

 

You guys reminded me that I'm still 19 years old and not some divorced lady suffering in her life to keep on living (I'm just so OVER REACTION person )

 

*16/11/2015  it was when Never Mind was released.  It was like my wake up call! For the first time I realized that when we fail at something , it's because we need to learn to never give up ' forget your mistakes ' do you have any idea how much I wanted/needed to hear this? ! Trying to think of myself for once and what I want and to continue on the road I chose

Fail = learn and not to give up 

 

At some point people start to have doubts about their life's , who are they , people around them even the world ... it's wrong , right? But it just happens at some turning point in our life's 

I used to (hate) myself alot... I still but at least I accept myself now , not changing when people are trying to force you is a strength,  right? ( I forgot why I was writing this ) Ahhhhhhhh,  Min Yoongi tweets (more like a letter ) you're such a deep person . Firstly I want to thank you for being thoughtful about the people who care about you ... but do you realize what these people want ? Is you to stop feeling guilty. .. you wanted us to see you tired really? That would have killed me ! Just take care of yourself and it wasn't your fault to be sick and we understand that .I cried when  you updated , I was like ' God answered my prayers and you guys are fine, thank you alot ' and here I'm crying again because of you ...because you're thoughtful and such a pure and amazing person .. that time when you had to stay at the hospital and watch the members perform. ..I still don't get why are you like that ... maybe that's why I got angry , but I will support you no matter what (and I'm feeling sorry that you feel down about it ) I'm sorry for not understanding you but I wrote all of this to thank you in changing me (Even if you won't read it ) but I expressed  it .

BTS , THANK YOU for changing my life and me (Even though I didn't express much! I can't express myself at all do keep on surprising me ) let's stay together for a long time .I'm willing to be your shelter

 

Whalien 52, this sing is so comforting to me, it felt like you're diffrent Because you're special ❤ (Too Much is perfect BTW also amazingly written) let's make it a special year together and i also hope that the other members would express their thoughts too , even though not everyone will understand them but sure some will understand and appreciate it ❤

 

                                                                                                                                                    Yours ❤Nour❤

 

(It turned to be a letter for BTS not just Yoongi hehehe) I feel better to express this 😊