A very happy bithday

A very happy bithday

It's saturday morning, 8 a.m.

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. you turn the annoying sound off and rub your eyes.

you think to yourself, "why did I set the alarm to 8 a.m?"

"Oh yeah that's right it's my birthday, and I have to go shopping for dinner."

You go to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

You look in the mirror, noticing that you forgot to remove your make-up from yesterday.

"Sigh." You grab a small towel and wipe the make-up away.

You feel more awake now after your shower.

You finished your breakfast, and headed down town.

 

You went to your favorite grocery store and grabbed a shoppingcart.

You looked at the long note of things you had to get.

You thought to yourself; "How am I ever gonna do this, I have never cooked dinner for so many people."

You finished shopping and went home.

 

You emptied the bags, and started to cook.

It went quite well, and you managed to make a quite representable dinner.

It was at this instant the door bell rang.

You went to the door and openened it.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!!!"

You took a step back, and managed to get your heartbeat back to normal.

"T-thanks guys" you stuttered while looking at the seven guys standing outside your door.

You stepped aside to let them in.

They all had a gift in their hands, except for Jin, he was holding the most beautiful cake you had ever seen.

"I baked it myself" he said, looking down at the cake blushing a little.

"Thank you so much Jin" you said and placed the cake on the kitchen table.

The other six placed their gifts on the sofa table, and you all sat down at the dinner table and ate.

 

"You have to open my present first" Jungkook almost shouted.

You opened the gift and it was a really pretty shirt in your favorite color.

"Wow it's so pretty, thank you kookie"

You gave him a hug

"Now mine" Hoseok said.

You opened the present and inside there was a boks of fine chocolate.

"Well I didn't know what to get you, but who doesn't love chocolate" he said.

You said thanks to him and gave him a hug.

Yoongi's present was next, and you could tell that he really tried buying the perfect gift. Inside the perfectly rapped box was the cutest teddy bear holding a heart in it's hands.

Taehyung's present was a pair of very pretty earrings, also in your favorite color.

Jimin gave you his present.

He had also bought you a stuffed animal which resembled your favorite animal.

"Well I know you really like (your favorite animal), so I thought you would like that"

"That's very kind of you Jimin, thank you"

Last but not least was Namjoon's gift.

He handed you the very pretty present, you could tell he found it hard to look at you, and wasn't he blushing a little?

You opened the present, which held the prettiest neckles you had ever seen.

He was sitting next to you, watching every move you made.

You looked at him, and he looked down quickly.

"I-if you down like it, you can exchange it" he said, not looking at you.

He was definitely blushing now.

"I love it" you said.

You turned your back to him holding the neckless so he could put it on you.

His hands touched your neck when he closed the neckless, they felt nice and warm against your skin.

He looked down again; "There's a card too" he said in a low voice.

It was now that you noticed that the others had gone to the kitchen to find some plates for the cake.

It was just you and Namjoon in the livingroom.

You picked up the card and started reading inside your head.

 

Dear (Y/N)

Happy Birthday

I didn't know what to give you for your birthday, but one day I went for a walk down town.

I walked by the jeweler and saw this neckless in the window.

It reminded me of you, because I thought it was almost as beautiful as you.

I don't know how to express my feelings when I'm around you, because we are never alone, and it's hard to tell you when the others talk and laugh.

Alright here goes

(Y/N) your eyes are as beautiful as the stars in the night sky.

Your smile makes me feel so alive.

Everytime you look at me I feel like my heart is going to explode.

I needed to tell you.

I can't stand this any longer.

(Y/N) I love you.

Namjoon

 

Your heart pounded as fast as possible.

You looked over at Namjoon.

He was sitting with folded hands, looking at the floor while is leg was bouncing up and down real fast.

You layed your hand at his bouncing leg, making him sit completely still.

As your hand touched him he turned his head quickly looking at you.

His eyes were wide open, and his cheeks were bright red.

You smiled at him.

He smiled back, nevously.

You leaned over and kissed him softly on his cheek.

He grabbed his cheek, still eyes wide open.

"So.. erm.. do.. erm.."

"Yes Namjoon, I love you too"

 

THE END