How It Used to Be

No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

It was half past ten o'clock at night and Dahyun had just turned off her bed lamp to get a good sleep. She pulled the blanket and snuggled herself in it to stay warm as her eyes became heavier. She was about to doze off when a sudden noise from her window made her eyes shot open as she sat up. It was like a tiny rock that hit her window. But it kept on coming back in a brief moment. 

"Psst! Dahyun-ah! Come out" a whispering sound suddenly perked her ears as she slowly got out of bed. It was loud enough for her to even heard it from the second floor. She slowly lifted up the window blinds as she peeked through the glass. Her eyes scanned the yard of her house as her eyes widened when she saw him.

"Hansol?!" Dahyun gasped slightly as she covered . The boy was just standing there while waving his hands in excitement. She immediately pulled the blinds up and slowly unlocked her window and pushed it open. Dahyun had to make sure her father weren't going to wake up and find out or even worse, having the guards found out that a boy just trespassed. "What are you doing here? It's almost midnight!" she mouthed slightly whispering at him. 

"Come down! We're going to do something really fun tonight!" he whispered back as his arms gestured the girl to go down. He had a leather jacket and a dark colored jeans on him since he thought that the outfit could make him seemed pretty "unseen in the dark".

"Are you crazy?!" Dahyun replied back as her voice lowered. "My father is going to kill me!" she mouthed. 

"Not if he didn't find out." a smirk appeared on his face. "Just jump! I promise I'll catch you!" 

"Jump?! You're insane Hansol-ah!" Dahyun said in disbelief. "I'm not jumping!" 

"You'll get caught if you go downstairs!" Hansol replied as he frowned. "Just trust me!" he said. 

The girl bit her lip as she let out a deep sigh. He was right though and she wanted to get out of there safely so that she could comeback before her father wake up. She had to push her fear away. "Okay then wait a sec!" Dahyun whispered, having Hansol nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter