24 hour Convenience Store

Winnie The Pooh

Chapter 3: 24 hour convenience store


You wake up feeling so tired, you open your eyes but realize that this isn't your room. Your head hurts so much. You touch your head and notice the bandage circling your head. "Ugh.. What happen?", you ask with your husky voice.

 

'Where am I?', you thought. You wanted to check your pocket for your phone but you realize that you're wearing a hospital gown. 'Am I at the hospital?'

 

It's probably past midnight, the moon light passes through the window glass being the source of light at the dark. You check your left foot to find a new bandage on it. You noticed a small white drawer next to the bed and open it. 'Bingo', you thought. Your school uniform is there.

 

You changed to your uniform quietly and carefully then you decided to sneak out from the glass window. "Ughh, this stupid left leg", you cursed as you slowly climb over the window. After a good 5 minutes, you finally managed to escape from the white medical prison, you just dislike the hospital so much.

 

You started strolling around the street, seems like all the shops are close. No one is at the street right now, it's so quiet. The peaceful surrounding was not long until your tummy started rumbling. "I didn't eat anything yet", you mumbled and started patting your tummy.

 

"Poor tummy, I'm going to feed you soon", you said, you didn't know your action caught someone's attention, someone who's parking his motorbike near you.

 

'That voice', he thought. His heart beat suddenly beats faster than usual, he felt like he want to hear that voice again and again. 'What is this weird feeling?', he thought.

 

He turn left to see a high school girl alone in the middle of the night. Feeling curious, he took of his helmet and followed behind her quietly.

 

'Oh!', she suddenly shouted making the guy behind her step back, she saw something shiny on the brick road, she squat down to pick it up. "A coin! Must be a lucky day", she said.

 

"Lame", he said.

 

The girl stumbled backward and fell, she closed her eyes, waiting for the hard ground but it didn't came, instead she felt something warm wrapping her waist. She opened her eyes, and saw a pair of dark eyes staring back at her.

 

"God, you're so heavy", he hissed and he let go his arm making you fall on the hard ground.

 

"Ouch", you fall back.

 

You watch as he whistle and started to walk away with hands in his pocket. "Arrogant bastard", you mumbled. You tried to get up but your left ankle hurt so much. You can't get up without someone's help. 'Oh! I can call Suah, ughh but I can't, it passed the curfew and I ran from the hospital', you thought.

 

"Uhh.. excuse me", you said softly but you cursed him inside your head. "I.. can't umm.. get up"

 

"Well, just call your family or your friends or something", he said not even turning his head back.

 

"I ran out from the hospital, please..", she begged.

 

He groaned loudly and walk towards her. He squat down but backfacing her. "What are you doing?", she asked.

 

He didn't say anything instead he grabbed both of your arm on his shoulder and pick you off the ground. "Yah! What are you doing?", she asked louder.

 

She tried to stand but then he place her thigh circling his waist and piggy back her. "Which way is your home?", he asked emotionlessly.

 

"I live in my school", she said. She tried to hit his back so that he'll let her down but unfortunately he's too strong.

 

"Will you stop moving?!", he hissed.

 

"What? It's not my fault that you're carrying me"

 

"So do you want me to leave you there?"

 

"Uh...", she is in the lost of words and she heard him chuckled. 'Cute', he thought.

 

"But I can walk!", she protest.

 

"With your leg limping like that?", he said.

 

She tried to protest but then your stomach rumble. "Umm.. do you have money?", she rubbed her nape shyly.

 

"Ughh", he groaned loudly.

 

He walked to the nearest 24 hour convenience store and let her down. She walked to the food section and started grabbing two triangular kimbaps and a cup of instant ramen. She walk to the cashier and told the ahjumma that he's paying.

 

He grabbed a cup of hot chocolate and was about to pay when the cashier lady told him, "That lady say you're paying".

 

He cursed mentally and payed the cashier lady half-heartedly. He walk to the table near the window where she is eating.

 

"Oh, you're here, thank you for the food", she beamed.

 

"Tchh", he snatched one of her kimbap. He opened the plastic but the seaweed covering the kimbap came out too.

 

She laugh oh-so-sweetly, "That's not how you do it", she took another kimbap and peel the plastic out professionally and gave him.

 

'Babump!', his heart race so fast. 'what's happening to me?', he thought.

 

 


A/N:

Whoop! whoop! Bobby is the guy Sohyun (OC) met!

I proof read the previous chapter and fixed some mistakes, and I've decided to use 'you' instead of 'she' or 'I' to prevent confusion. Please dont be a silent reader, subscribe and leave comment please