Ch.9

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hakyeon hummed to himself as he danced about the tiled floor of the cafe, swinging himself about the tall shafts of the cleaning utensil. Behind the register, Hyuk just shook his head and laughed at the spectacle before him, it really was a good thing that he and Hongbin had set the two males up together, for both Hakyeon and Taekwoon seemed to be happier and more sociable. From his position behind the counter, Hyuk anxiously checked his watch, only 15 minutes till he calls. He thought to himself, biting back a grin of anticipation.

   It was a slow day, as the weather outside was too hot for anyone to really want to be walking around in the mid hours of the day, and Hakyeon barely noticed how time flew by. All he could think about was Taekwoon, and how certain he was of his feelings for the younger male. Somehow in the past 4 days he had known him, Hakyeon had fallen hard and fast for the graceful model, someone he never would have expected to meet, nonetheless fall for. Continuing his strange dance while banishing the dust dirty in the floor, Hakyeon felt his phone buzz, and be stopped, hand reaching into his pocket in confusion. No one ever texted him. Taking the phone out, Hakyeon unlocked it, only to be met with an unfamiliar contact name.

To: Yeonie

From: Your Lion

   Hello Hakyeon, it's me, Taekwoon. I just wanted to let you know that I put my number into your phone before I gave it back to you, and don't judge the name I put myself as too harshly. I also wanted to give you an update on what's going on here.

 Hakyeon smiled to himself as he read the Taekwoon - like text, and was confused when he saw a message he would have to download. Puzzled, he clicked the download button, eyes widening in shock as he saw the beautiful creation staring back at him, Red Highlighted hair gleaming in the lights of what seemed to be a makeup studio. Immediatly, Hakyeon's jaw dropped.

   Gone was the shy, quiet, polite male who Hakyeon had met just days before, the man who had so adorably asked him for a muffin. The gentle, graceful looking blonde who glided with each step had gone on a huge overhaul, being replaced by this amazing looking demon. Hakyeon barely noticed the drool forming in the corner of his mouth, but Ken sure did when he popped out of the kitchen. Startling Hakyeon, Ken grabbed the phone, catcalling when he saw the photo on its screen.

   "Wow Hakyeon, who is this??" He asked, whistling in surprise at the redhead who stared intensely at the camera screen, a sly smile at the corner of his lips as he was biting his bottom lip. Immediatly, Hakyeon jumped up, wiping the drool away, and leaping for his phone, only for Ken to laugh and hold it just out of his reach.

   "Come on Hakyeon, tell me. Who is this? Which celebrity?" Ken asked, eyes blazing in curiosity as he held the phone closer, taking in every detail of Taekwoon's flawless face.

   "Yah, Lee Jaehwan give me my phone back!" Hakyeon yelled desperately reaching for the device. Startled, Ken dropped the phone, and Hakyeon dove, barely catching it before it hit the ground. Glaring at Ken's grabby instincts, Hakyeon turned away, looking at the picture that glowed faintly back at him.

   "He's not a celebrity" he said, touching the screen gently and meeting Ken's eyes. Well, at least not a well known one yet, he thought to himself. "He's my boyfriend" He murmered, a smile adorning his lips as he scrolled away from the photo, noticing something else written below the image.

   I love you Hakyeon

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

     Taekwoon plastered a fake smile as his brother entered his dressing room, excitement rolling off of him in waves. He literally bounced in anticipation. Taekwoon internally rolled his eyes. Sure he loved his brother, but whenever they did a shoot, he always got too energetic like this.

   "Yah, it's time for the shoot Taekwoon hyung, are you ready to let everyone know who you are?" Hongbin asked, grasping Taekwoon's elbow gently, guiding the male up from his chair to the door of the room. Gulping to himself, Taekwoon gently nodded, allowing himself to be guided away from the security of the room, towards his next step in his career.

   "So Taekwoon hyung, once people know what you look like, they are going to want a name to connect with your face, do you have one in mind?" Hongbin asked, eagerly meeting his brother's eye as they turned a corner, reaching a dimly lit room with metallic looking furniture littering the area, what appeared to be robotic pieces were also scattered around, giving the room a dark, sad sort of feeling. Taekwoon sent his brother a questioning look.

   "Oh, well for this unveiling of your face, we figured that the shoot should have some sort of concept, and we are starting out strong." Hongbin explained as they entered the room. "You are going to be a cyborg, who is living in a metallic body, with a human heart still pumping feelings into your emotionless prison. We also got a female model to work with us, she is actually pretty famous" Hongbin exclaimed, as a short, petite girl made her way over to the two of them. From what Taekwoon could see, she had a sort of hidden beauty to her, one that would attract any straight male, but on him it just made him a bit put off. It didn't matter though, Hongbin had promised everything would be kept professional.

   As the girl approached, Taekwoon put his hand out in greeting for a handshake, and the girl quickly accepted giving him a firm shake, an innocent smile adorning her visage. Once the gentle expression was placed, Taekwoon knew why she was so famous. This girl was Young-Jae, a famous kpop star and model, and he was a bit stunned that Hongbin was able to get someone as high caliber as she was to act in this shoot with him, but he was glad nonetheless.

   "As you may already know, this is Young-Jae from Kara, Young Jae this is..."Hongbin trailed off, eyebrow raised as Taekwoon returned the shake, a warm smile on his face.

   "Leo, I'm Leo"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Author's note

Hello my readers, here is another chapter for you to read!! So yeah, Young Jae is in this cuz it's like the error concept, sooo...stuff will happen. And yeah, Hyuk is supposed to get a certain call from a certain someone asking for a certain someone to do a certain thing, got an idea? Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it!