NAMSTAR OPPA

NAMSTAR OPPA
"Yah! Han Na!" Woohyun oppa called me while at school. I was wondering why. Everyone was looking at us. So I went to him. 

"Oppa?" I asked, "Why did you call me?". Without any word, he grabbed my hand and walked a bit fast. The girls at my school were still looking and probably chatting about why Woohyun oppa would want me.

Wondering where he was going to take me, I asked, "Oppa, where are we going?" He just looked at me and walked faster. We went to some alleyway. 

"Han Na." he said, "The reason why I asked you here..." My heart was pounding. Is it possible? Does Nam Woo Hyun oppa like me as well? I have loved him ever since I was 10 and he was 15. It's been 7 years of good friendship. And 7 years of one-sided love. And this moment could change that. This very moment. "Han Na, I've been wanting to tell you this..."

Saranghae oppa! Saranghae! (me speaking inside) "Do you want to..", he asked. Be my girlfriend?? Of course, oppa! Please ask that, plesse ask that. He continued, "..cut classes??" I was hoping for another thing but it's fine. A whole day with him is enough. So I went with him.

My parents were in business trip that time and I don't have any sibling so I went back home to change clothes. I picked the dress he gave me for my birthday. We went to the park. As expected, people were looking at us. Hello? The Infinite Hottie with some random girl? Who wouldn't be curious about what's happening, right? Knowing I was feeling a bit down, Woohyun oppa held my hand and smiled. I smiled too. We ate some cotton candy and had some ice cream. After that, we went to some movie house and watched. I fell asleep. I woke up seeing oppa's face near mine. "It's done. Kaja!" he said.

We shared a meal for lunch. How romantic, right? He took me to the arcade and we played. He even danced 'Be Mine' because it's my favorite! He looked so hot in his sweat. He took my tumbler and drank from it. I think I'm drooling inside. He was so hot!

"Han Na, kaja!" he said. I followed him. I didn't know where we would go but I think it's fun and mysterious. He took me to the beach. 

"Oppa," I asked, "how am I supposed to swim in this dress? I don't want to ruin it." 

"It's okay. I'll just buy you another one" he said with a soft voice. We played. We were so happy. After that, he just sat on the sand and talked until the sky was already dark.

I was gazing at the sky when he turned my face to his and our lips touched. I was startled. I was waiting for this moment and now, it's happening. "Saranghae, Han Na. Oppa loves you." he said. I still can't believe it! I mean, him! Liking me? He looked into my eyes and hugged me while singing my favorite song. "Han Na, would you accept my feelings?" he asked. 

Time paused for a moment then came my reply, "Woohyun oppa, saranghae." And then he gave me another hug.

He took me home. While I was washing myself and changing my clothes, he was still there. When I was already done changing, I saw him cooking. He saw me too and smiled. I sat on the chair. He came to me and said, "Han Na, eat this soup I made you."

"Gomawo, oppa." I said. It was very tasty.

He suddenly pat my head and said, "Infinite will perform in your school tomorrow. Be there, okay?"

"Okay."

~THE FOLLOWING DAY~

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. I had my first kiss. It was the best day!

My friends asked my why Woohyun oppa dragged me out of the school. "Does he know you?" they asked. Of course, I denied it. I thought that if I told them that oppa and I have been good friends, they'll think that I am such a feeler or what..

We were walking when we heard Infinite singing. One of my friends dragged us and we watched. I feel shy. Woohyun oppa was looking at me while singing. 

When they were about to sing the next song, oppa said, "I dedicate this song, Lee Han Na. My best friend, my first love." My heart pounded. He called me up on stage. And the they performed 'Be Mine'. When the song ended, Woohyun grabbed my hand and walked me to the front-center of the stage.

He looked at my eyes and sang, "Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, ou? Naega neol geokjeonghae, ou? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge." The crowd became noisy. Woohyun oppa asked me, "Han Na, saranghae. Will you be mine?"

"Yes."

And then he grabbed my hand, lifted my chin and kissed me.
 
18 minutes ago