Loving You

Just You

Kyuhyun POV

“Five times.” a husky voice brings me back to reality. I shifted my gaze to the older man beside me.

“I’m sorry?” I’m trying to make sure if Eunhyuk hyung was the one who’s talking to me before.

“This is the 5th times you’ve been taking glances at her.” Eunhyuk pointed at a group of girls in front of us.

I shifted my gaze again, “No, i’m not glancing at anyone. I’ve been watching Black Eyed Peas’ performance.”

Eunhyuk scoffed, “Yeah right. You’ve been practically glancing at her and looking at her like an idiot.”

I raised my eyebrows when i heard the word idiot. “Don’t call me idiot, hyung. And no, i’m not glancing at anyone!” I insisted.

Eunhyuk waving his iphone, “You wanna bet? I was taking a video when you’re looking at her. Wanna see yourself?”

I take a glance at Eunhyuk hyung’s phone for awhile, i was about to say something but then i shut my mouth again, “Okay, fine! I’ve been staring at Yoona. Happy?”

Eunhyuk grinned. “Of course! That’s better!” He put his phone back to his pocket.

I let out a sigh, I’m being stupid to let my guard down because of the girl who sits in front of me. I miss her so bad. Although we’re living in the same country, working in the same company, but we can rarely meet.... Okay, scratch that! I barely can meet her.

I unknowningly pouted my lips when I see Donghae hyung is talking to Yoona. Yeah well, although Donghae hyung and Yoona are not dating, but Donghae hyung likes her. Which means, I can’t like her too.

Yoona laughs when Donghae hyung’s whispering something to her.

I shifted my gaze away. I sighed again. I feel pathetic.

 

“And the winner is.... Super Junior!!” the MC announced our name as winner of the best male group.

It kinda distract me from my own thoughts. Morely when i heard the sound of ELF cheering for us.

We’re getting up from our chair and ready to walk to the stage. When we’re about to come up to the stage, I saw Yoona’s moving to Sooyoung’s side. She’s like usual, cheered happily for us. I, unknowingly smile when see her smiling. But i was too shy to look at her, so instead, i look at Sooyoung who stand beside her and hi5-ing with her.

 

...

 

Yoona POV

I immediately stand up when i heard Super Junior’s name. I feel happy that my respected sunbaenim got the award. I move to Sooyoung's side so i can cheer and congratulate them.

Well, yeah, mostly their magnae. But i feel a lil bit disappointed when he’s not even looking at me. Instead, he’s just high five-ing with Sooyoung. I smile weakly.

Yeah, well, don’t get your hopes high, Im Yoona. There’s no way on earth that he likes you. It’s just a one sided love.

I started to pay attention to that magnae ever since i heard him sing. His voice is really wonderful, and since he oftenly sing the genre music that i like, i become a fan. Thanks to Donghae oppa, i get to more know of him after he introduced both of us.

I see Suju oppa already get down from the stage. And seems like some of the members already got back to their seats. I dared myself to congratulate him. So i turned my back to find him. I got a little bit surprise when our eyes met. Is it me, or seems like he’s been waiting for me to congratulate him? Because our eyes meet as i turned my body.

I raised my thumbs to him. And he’s smiling back at me and raised his thumbs too. I almost fainted when i see that smile. I turned my body immediately to hide my blushed cheek.

“Why are you blushing?” asked Seohyun who sit beside me.

I touched my cheek, “No, i’m okay... It’s just... a little bit hot in here.” I try to avoid Seohyun’s eyes.

Well, nobody knows about my crush to Super Junior’s magnae. I kept it from my unnies and dongsaeng. I don’t want to become awkward with him. Well, we’re a already little bit awkward now. But it would be super awkward if my members know how exactly my feelings toward him.

 

...

 

Kyuhyun POV

I’ve been staring at her, again, When all of a sudden she turned her body and straightly looking at me. Our eyes meet. I grinned, then she raised her thumbs up to congratulate me. I raised my thumbs up too. And after that she turned her body again.

I frowned.

That’s it?

I tilted my head to the left, then laughed at myself. What do you expect, Cho Kyuhyun? She’s running to you and then give you a hug?

“See? You’re smiling like an idiot. Again.” Eunhyuk reprashing the word ‘again’.

I glared at him, “Leave me alone, hyung.”

Eunhyuk scratches his neck. “Why would I? It’s fun observing people who’s been in love.”

“I’m not falling in love.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are!” Eunhyuk insisted, “I only said observing people who’s been in love. I didn’t say it was you. You're the one who admited it."

I groaned defeated. This is what you get when you can only meet twice for the last two weeks with the girl that you have crush on. You will let your guard down, and somebody will find out.

“Since when do you like her?” asked Eunhyuk hyung, eyes still looking at his front, admiring the performance from 2NE1. I have no idea how can he be that multitasking. Enjoying the performance while observing me and having a conversation with me.

“I don’t know. It just happened like that. I know i shouldn’t. But i can’t help it.”

“Why shouldn’t?” asked Eunhyuk confused. “If you like her, then go for it.”

I sigh, “It’s not that simple, hyung. Donghae hyung also like her. I don’t want to... you know...”

“What?” asked Eunhyuk, raising his eyebrows.

I gulped down, “You know... betrayed him or something. Besides... seems like Yoona likes him too.”

Eunhyuk averted his gaze to me and stared at me with disbelief.

I narrowed my eyes and stared at him suspiciously, “What?”

Eunhyuk stared at me for awhile before finally averted his gaze again to the stage, “Nothing. I thought you’re the smart one.”

“What is it hyung?” I asked him impatiently. He obviously knows about something but decided not to tell me.

Eunhyuk shrugged, “You should've seen the way she’s been staring at you too, you know?”

I shifted my gaze to Yoona. She’s been talking to Ryeowook.

I frowned again.

“Words to the advice, Kyu... just tell her your true feelings of her.” That’s the last thing that Eunhyuk said to me that night. And to be honest, it kinda bugs me.

I'm looking at Yoona again.

If we’re meant to be, we’ll be together, right?

I’m kinda person that have faith in fate. So i’ll wait...

 

But as for now, just let me cherish this moment. As long as she acknowledge me, i’m fine with it.

 

 

 

 

*There's no update. I just fixed the paragraph and adding a picture. kkkk. thanks for reading, musketeers ^^