Princess Krystal

Insomnia
Krystal best known for her charismatic aura. She has something that everyone will love her or even hate her. This is her first year become a college student but it not a problem for her to become a popular one. Even her sunbaenims at college are her fans -especially the boys. 10 PM. SHE can't sleep and she doesn't know what to do. Immediately, her phone ringing, it's her best friend, Kai. Kai also the popular boy at college. First time, Kai had crush for Krystal but Krystal seems no interest with anything about love. She is too busy loving herself. Kai calls her only for asking what the presentation tomorrow. Krystal turn off her phone then she pull her blanket. "Ah, why I can't sleep??!" Krystal frustrated. She grab her phone again and check her SNS. "Way, he update!" Yes! Krystal seems cold and have no heart but secretly she has crush with someone and no one know it even Kai or Victoria -her best friend too. Actually, he isn't her crush but Krystal respect him so much and she never did it before. That boy who stole her attention is his friend from another major, they become closer because they did learning together. Although he has girlfriend, Krystal seems don't care about it. She even not jealous. Krystal don't know what her actual feeling, maybe she just a fan? 15 minute later. Krystal become sleepy and luckily, she falling asleep.