TAEMIN's

[SHINee's ONESHOTS]

It was early in the morning, there's still not much people around but the sun is slowly raising. I was jogging at the park around my neighborhood. It's was my daily routine if I didn't hav e classi was studying in the university not far from my home. I was jogging while listening to music, by SHINee. My favorite group. I would sometimes slowing my step if i feels tiring. As i reach a beautiful lake of the park, i'm walking slowly while enjoying the view. And suddenly a pair of hands closing my eyes from the back. It makes me scared because there's no one would joking with me in that way, so i tried to remove the hands away but it's so strong. 
"It's not a kidnapper? Right?" I'm asking myself, in my heart. 
I was struggling to let go of myself, "who do you think i am" a voice heard and i can notice the owner of the voice right away. 
"Lee Taemin, let me goi said, in a annoyance tone.
He let go of his hands and i turned my body to face him. He was standing there, plastering a wide smile on his face. 
"What are you doing? You're making me scared" i said, giving him a light punch on his chest. 
"So you're jogging alone? Of course, there is still no one interested with this not-so-pretty girl" he said. Making me glaring at him. If i'm not hurting by his words, i must be lying. But i just take it cool.
He is my bestfriend since a primary school, lee taemin whom currently being a famous idols and living far away. Leaving me alone. And it's been a 4 months since i last meeting him.
"Well, are you happy that now you have a lot of friends ? Then go away, don't talk to me" i said, turning to the front and walking away from him. 
"I'm just joking" he said, trailing behind me. 
I'm just continue walking without care about him, 
"Yaa" he called, running that now he was in front of me, walking backwards
"I'm sorry" he said, "you're pretty, i'm just joking before" he said, holding my shoulder to stop me from walking. 
Those words that cone from his mouth makes me form a smile and blushing. He was smiling too as he know he already been forgiven. 
"So don't you miss me?" He asked, as we were walking together while going home, our home was beside each other's and our family was already aware of our close relationship. 
"Do you?" Of course i do miss him. 
"I'm just bored sometimes there's no one to disturb with" he said
Why there's always a lot of hurting words come out of this cute boy's lips. I just ignoring his words. 
"Why didn't you tell me that's you're going home? When are you going back to seoul?" I asked
"Because it's a surprise, ahh i'm going back to seoul tomorrow" he said, with a pouty lips
"Really ? That fast?" I asked, i miss him a lot because he's the only close friends that i have. I also... Liking him without his knowing. 
"Don't worry, i will come home again later, does you have class today ?" He asked
I nodded, "yes, later.." 
"Can i come to your house tonight?" He asked
We would often going to each other house, few years ago, when he was not being an idols yet. 
"Of coursei said, 
"Go inside" he said as we reach my house's gate. 
"Then, let's meet tonighti said, 
He nodded, with a smile. "Take care~" he said, waving his hand,
"Byei said before going into my house, he was waiting there until i'm completely go inside of the house.
•night•
I was tidying my room just incase he was going to come inside of my room, it's not really a mess. He texted me before that he was going to come in 5 minutes. 
I was tidying my pillow then i heard my mom's was talking to someone, it must be taemin. I feels happy and excited. 
I heard a knock in my door. "Y/N, can i come inside?",i heard his voice.
"Come ini said, he comes in right away, wearing a short-sleeves shirt. 
"Woahh, your rooms changed a lot" he said in a astonishing tone, looking around my room.
Then he sat on my bed, beside me. It was awkward a bit. "It's been a while right?" He said, smiling. 
I nodded, "so what should we do? Should we watch a movie" i asked, trying to break the awkwardness.
His eyes lit up to the idea, "let's watch an horror story" he said, with a smirk. 
"Let's watch something else" I whine, hating the choice of him. 
He pull out somethings from his pocket, showing it infront of my face. "Let's just watch this~" he said, quickly went toward the dvd player. 
Damn lee taemin, it was a horror story and looks so scary. "Yaaaaa" i whine in annoyance. He just ignoring me, getting the dvd ready. 
My mom come into my room, with a tray of snacks and drinks. She leaves us right after the words "enjoy yourselves kids". Shutting the door. 
We was resting out back at the bed's headrest. I was hugging a teddy bear just in case i need to close my eyes. Lee taemin was watching an horror story with a laugh. What a weird kids. 
He was focusing with the movie while i'm just peeking through the bear's arms. 
"Wahh" he shouted at my eyes right after the screen showing the face of the ghost making me scream and hugging his body tightly out of the shock. 
He was laughing as i was hiding my face in his arm. 
"Yaa, i'm sorry, I didn't know you would be that shocked of it" he said while laughing. 
Noticing that i'm still hugging him, i let go of my arms, i feels my cheeks burning of an embarrassment.
"I'm not going to watch thisi said, 
"Just watch" he said, throwing his arms on my shoulders and pushing my head so i leaned on his shoulder, he smells so nice. 
I couldn't even focusing on the movie because of our position. We were so close with each other but i love it. But i guess taemin just thinking of me as his bestfriend, no more than that. 
I'm getting to feels sleepy even the story is not yet finished. I feels my eyes feels hard to keep open. 
Without I'm realizing, i feels asleep on his shoulder.
"Yaaa" i heard a voice calling out for my name, making me wake up of my sleep. 
I opened my eyes and meet taemin's face right in front of mine. Smiling. 
"The movie is finished, you must be tired" he said, 
Just when i'm moving my head off his shoulder, he pushed my head back. I just stayed in silent, confuse of him. 
"I miss you a lot actually" he said. Looking forward.
"I miss you too" i replied. 
"I will try to come home more often" he said, "i will try to text you everyday" he said again, i was looking at him, confused. "And i will try to treat you nicely".
"Taemin?" I'm calling for him, wanting him to be clear of his words. 
I noticed he was blinking his eyelid rapidly. He was doing it when he was nervous. 
"I..." He stopped.. "I love you" he said, turned his head toward me, i'm lift my head, and sit straightly. Shocked of his words. 
"So can't you just accept me as your boyfriends?" he asked, staring at my face while waiting for my answer. I was too shocked to answer his question. 
"Why? You didn't like me?" He asked, with a sad tone. I'm shaking my head no. 
"I like you too.." I mumbled, slowly just as he can heard my answer. He started smiling again.
"So would you be my girlfriend?" He asked again, i nodded and giving him a smile. I've never expecting him to love me too as well.
He's hugging me in his embrace. "I love you" he said again, hugging me tightly as we're both having a smile plastered on our face. 
"Taemin" i called, as he was hugging too tight.
He let go of the hugs, "call me oppa" he said. 
"I can't"  i replied, blushing. "Ahh palli" he said. 
"O... Oppa" i called, hiding my face. 
"You're so cute" he said, chuckled, pinching my cheeks. 
"I guess i need to go now, it's getting late" he said. 
I don't want him to go but he must be tired. So i just nods my head. "You don't have to send me off, just go to sleep" he said, stand up of the bed.
"Okay" i replied
Before he was taking a steps away, he turned to me and bending his head till his face closer in front of mine. "Close your eyes" he said, i close my eyes tightly before i feels a lips landed on mine, we kissed and he broke it after, ended with a peck on my forehead. "I will be going first" he said, brushing my hairs "make sure to come out to jogging tomorrow" he said. I nodded "good night, oppai said and waving toward him before he going out of the room, leaving me with a blushing face. I love you too lee taemin. I said before laying myself, getting ready to sleep.

 

 

 Thanks for reading^^ next is Onew's