Perfect

PERFECT even tho you're BALD

Jeonghan can't help but cry as he read comments that posted online about him. They all comment at the pretty girl 's long hair saying that he look like a girl and should be ashamed to be a boy. Another tears escape from the pretty face of yoon angel. Seeing his crying pretty angel, hong jisoo give his angel a back hug.

 
"What's wrong baby?" But jeonghan didn't answer right away, he just turn around to hug jisoo and cry even more. Then jisoo look at jeonghan's laptop on his desk gasped a little and close the laptop.
 
"No no no, they are wrong baby. I love you. Your long hair is perfect, it goes perfectly with this pretty face." Jisoo pull away from the hug and kiss the other's nose. 
 
"Really? But they said-" jeonghan was cut off by jisoo
 
"Really, and they are wrong. You are perfect. Everything will go just right if it's you. Well actually everything will turn to be perfect if it's you" jisoo give jeonghan a warm smile
 
"But they-"
 
"So now you prefer that stupic netizen over your boyfriend? I'm hurt, babe" jisoo smirk as he know that this will be a great method to handle the pretty boy.
 
"Umm.." Jeonghan pause a little and continue " of course i will be on my perfect boyfriend's side" jeonghan hug jisoo and the latter hug back tightly. Jisoo ruffle jeonghan's long hair and smile-a smilw that can soothe jeonghan.
 
"Jisoo"
 
"Yes babe" 
 
"You said everything will go just right with me, right?" Jeonghan stare at jisoo with his big angelic eyes
 
"Correction, it will go perfect" jisoo nod a little
 
" if i bald my hair? Will i look perfect too?" Jeonghan ask again with a curious cute eyes. Jisoo can't help but chuckle at the cute sight in front of him.
 
"You'll still look perfect babe. But.." Jisoo pause teasingly and jeonghan can't keep his curious eyes.
 
"I think i might miss to ruffle this pretty long hair of yours" jisoo smile and ruffle jeonghan's long hair as jeonghan huff in relief 
 
"I'll just keep my long hair than" jeonghan smile proudly.
 
What jeonghan don't know is that every night when he sleep, jisoo would trace his pretty hair and thank god for the perfect boyfriend he have. That will answer jeonghan's question as to why jisoo always has his hand on jeonghan's hair every morning, but jisoo might want to just keep it a secret for now.