the magic pen

luhan and the fairy's magic pen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
tekshi!!,tekshi!!,luhan stops a taxi at 9:00pm. It was a rainy night,luhan entered the taxi telling the driver his destination. the driver took luhan to his destination. ligaments came down from the taxi.Luhan hears a voice whispering his name,he tries to locate were the voice is coming from, there he saw a bright light shining on a tree behind an old building. He walks closer to the tree,while walking closet to the tree he brings out his cell phone switching on the torch. He got closer to the tree and immediately a bright light shined and he disappeared. He appeared in an unknown land full of trees with ripe fruits. A fairy flew to his face telling him in his ear, the fairy said to luhan, follow me. luhan followed the fairy, the fairy took luhan to a tree there ligaments and the fairy disappeared into the tree. luhan appeared in the tree being shocked, an old woman more unless like a witch came out from an old room with a worn out door with a magic wand in her hand, she casted magic spell on luhan,the magic spell put on a long white garment on luhan. The old witch said,luhan,luhan. luhan replied please where am I? The old witch said you are in the wonder land. luhan said annoyingly ,mwo, wonderland. The old witch said,yes. luhan asked the old witch saying, how do I go back to where I come from? the old witch answered luhan with her shrinking voice saying, luhan you were brought here to return the stolen treasure from the land of the dead dwarfs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter