final

Trip to Busan

BTS is finally getting a rest for few days. It's time for the members to spend their time with their family as well as jimin. If jimin used to back to his hometown with jungkook or alone, this time he will bring his girlfriend Nana to his hometown. They has been dating for almost 1 year and because Nana is live in Seoul and also Jimin, Nana doesn't get much time to visit jimin's house in Busan.

Today jimin is waiting for Nana in their favourite coffee shop and 10 minutes later Nana comes,
"I miss you so bad", jimin is trying to hug nana
"I miss you too, ah it has been a while since we visited here last time"
"I have order your favourite vanilla latte"
"Thank you"
Jimin can't let go of his hand from nana, he is playing with her hair then hold her hand and kiss it. They haven't meet for 2 weeks because bts crazy schedule, that's why jimin really miss nana.
"Can you stop playing with me, how can i relaxe when you are doing this to me"
"Why are you so mean, i am your boyfriend and we haven't meet for a long time", he said with his cute and pathetic voice
"Arraseo", nana can't deny it because jimin cuteness is nana weakness

"Nana ya, tomorrow i will go to Busan, would you go with me?"
Nana chokes to hear what jimin said
"Mwo?? Busan??"
"We just been to busan once and it was long time ago, please go with me while i'm getting break. aren't you free tomorrow?"
"Yes, i'm free but i'm not prepared"
"What are worrying about"
"Nothing, i just.."
"I will pick you tomorrow at 9 ok?"
"Arraseo"

It's already morning, nana is busy preparing the stuff she is going to bring to busan. Right at 9 pm she has finished to dress up and packing the stuff. Jimin finally comes and pick her up. 15 minutes later they arrive at the station. They go to Busan by train.
"Finally we are going on trip together, sorry i don't have much time for you, thank you for always understand my situation"
"It's allright, that's your job. I will always support you. Oh wait i bring snacks for you", then she takes a sandwich which was prepared in early morning because she know jimin hasn't breakfast yet.
"You're really the best", jimin said when nana is feeding him

The trip takes about 2 hours, unconsciously they fell asleep. Nana is sleeping with her arm around jimin's arm and her head is leaning on jimin's shoulder. Suddenly jimin wakes up and he smiles to see nana fall alsleep next to him. He steals a kiss on her forehead. They almost arrive and he wakes her up.
"Nana, wake up! We're almost there"
"Oh sorry, my face must be swollen", she said while checking his face on mirror.
"You'll always be pretty don't worry"
"Stop teasing me"

They are finally arrive at Busan. They take a taxi and going to jimin's house. Nana is very nervous to meet jimin's parents, even this is not her first time but still it makes her nervous.

"Eomma appa, i'm home"
"Uri jiminie", his mom immediately hug jimin tightly and kiss him.
"Anyeonghaseyo, omonim and abeoji", nana is bowing deep to them.
"Oh nana, long time no see", jimin's mom also hug nana.
"Nice to see you nana", jimin dad also greets nana.

Jimin's parents really like nana because they don't have a daughter. Jimin, his parents and nana are having lunch together. They are talking about many thing and nana really enjoy spending the time with jimin's family.

Jimin and nana just stay for one day because tomorrow jimin has something to do in Seoul and also nana. Today they spend the time by visiting beautiful places in Busan before back to Seoul.
First, they go to the Yongdusan Park for  enjoying the fresh wheather. They are holding hands while taking a walk.
"It's really good here, i really love this place"
"Because i'm too busy, only now finally i take you here"
"It's fine, thank you for bring me here"
"Lets enjoy this time, there are still many places to go"

After they finish to play at Yongdusan Park, they go to kimbab restaurant for having lunch.
"You should eat more, it hurts me to see you doing diet", nana said while feeding jimin
"This is because my abs, i can't eat much"
"You are now in holiday, you can get your abs back when we back to seoul"
"Arraseo, eomma. You are exactly like my mother when you're nagging"

For the last destination they go to the beach. Just few people there and that's good for them because they can enjoy playing in the beach freely. They look really happy when they are playing with water and sand just like two little kids. The day is almost end and sunset is here. They sit at the bench to enjoy the sunset.
"Are you tired?", jimin asked
"No! I'm really happy. I can't even describe it in words"
"I'm happier than you, as we know that we are rarely meet because i'm busy. If only we can do this everyday", then he puts his arm on nana's shoulder and nana lay her head on his chest.
"Look! The sunset is beautiful"
"You're right, but you're beautiful too"
"Please stop", she said while hitting his chest tenderly

They are looking at the beautiful beach decorated with sunset light peacefully.
"Chagiya"
"Wae?"
Suddenly jimin pull nana's chin and aim his lips on nana's. Nana is very shock to receive this but then she closes her eyes to enjoy this moment and let jimin to continue doing this.

It's already night and they back to seoul. In the train they fall asleep really fast. They are very tired but really happy for having those beautiful moments in Busan.