Finale

Single's agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

12th February 2020.
A class gathering after 9 years since we graduated. We're all in our 26. So, most of us are either married and leading a hapilly ever after's life or soon to be married status. Me aside, I'm sure most of them are free from their single status. Now, the reason why I hate gathering like this is because I was get questioned about my partner, even my family as well. Why? Cuz i never dated anyone before, and I ever mentioned that I've got no interest in guys and now they thought I may be a lesbian. Of course, I'm not. It's not that I've no interest in guys, just that those I've taken interest with are never available. Never. There's one guy who caught my attention. He's my first crush ever since then, till today. No one knows about it cuz I never mentioned anything about him to my friend. And the reason why, is because he save me from drowning when I thought I know how to swim when I was in primary school at the lake near our school.   

Back to the present. There's one guy in our class whom was crowned as our school's best looking male student. He came to the gathering of course, I'm still with my usual poker face on while always being asked by fellow classmates that why I'm not fallen for him as who won't fall for him, even god would fall for him. Just saying. Well, what really surprised us is, he's still single. From what I heard, he had just seperate with Krystal whom currently dating Sehun. And they're all gathered here. Love triangle, tsk tsk tsk. Of all classmates, just left me and him who are still single and available. Not to  mentioned that his name is Myungsoo, surname Kim.

I have a mission before I come to this gathering actually. I'd grab any chance to date with any guy (depends) from my fellow former classmates whom are still single and this is what my mum wish for as well. Of course, I have my own plan afterwards. So, when I see Myungsoo went to the washroom, I followed him immediately and wait outside the male washroom until he comes out. Of course, I'd make sure that there's only him alone and no other people here. As soon as he came out from the washroom, I pulled his arm and makes him facing me. "Okay, I know this is too sudden. But I need you to co-operate with me.",I said.

I brought him to another compartment and try to explain my plan to him. The plan sounds like: Me and him should date each other. Of course, it's just for an act. As I get to know that his parents also have an urge to get him marry as soon as possible, doesn't it sounds just like my situation. So, this dating news should satisfy both our parents. If we proceed until we get married, then we should put an end to it with a divorce, with an excuses of we don't suit each other. But if that's not the case, where one of us have find our true love then we let each other go, just seperate. The excuses are still the same. And, drop down signature as agree. This is not a contract, of couse. It's literally an agreement. Not to mentioned that, we shouldn't let the classmates know about this thing. 

He agrees. surprisingly.

So, I brought him to meet my parents as soon as after we finish the gathering. And they're quite satisfy with Myungsoo. Of couse, we did rehearsal in the car before the parents' meeting, which goes like this: We've been dating for 2 years and since he works at other country for these few years so we not ready to introduce him/her to the family. And now he settles down in Seoul, Korea with a more consistent work. So yea.

As proof of our dating news, we plan to go on dates these few days. And of course, both sides parents are quite glad and happy with this news. We even been force to live together in an apartment that have been left empty for few years by his brother. The parents agreed, we moved in.

We sleep seperately, bath seperately and done everything seperately, of course. So we always got to be ready for some spotcheck. 
"Oppa, ahh~" I feed him with an apple slice, acting lovey-dovey infront of them.
He didn't chew it but feed the apple back with mouth to me. Seeing this situation, the older one always blush and quickly leave us have our time alone. We drop down the act as soon as they leave.

"Huhhh~ finally!" He released me from his hug. And lies on the couch.
"Then, u should quickly get yourself ur soulmate." I suggest, eating the potato chips. As I try to stuff one chip to my mouth, he just steals it with one bite.
"Why me? You yourself should work hard." Myungsoo push my head, I pouted.
"It's been 8 months since we started this act... When will this have its end, I wonder." I said, no replies from him then I continued.
"Are you perhaps.... Yet forget about Krystal?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Are you perhaps.... An idiot? Why would I? I know things would turned out this way as i started date her. She is good. But doesn't suit my appetite." He grins
"Then... What's your appetite? I shall lend you a helping hand if you want!" I said excitedly.
"Hmmm...... I like something hot and spicy. Something mature and y." He answered, with a serious face but not really.
"How bout Kentucky Fried Chicken? Haha" I jokingly reply. He just ruffled my hair.

Within these 10 months, we've gone closer to each other. We did things together, it's like we're siblings. He take good care of me just like I'm his sister and he's my brother. Of course, we're not real siblings or what. But as day passes, I've grown my interest on him. Who don't? When we said we're going out for date,  it would most likely be hunting our target outside. That aside, we also learned about each other alot.
When we gone to Jeju island, he pushed me into the water and get to know that i couldn't swim. He panicly save me from drowning, and done CPR to me. Even though I'm in half-concious, I could see how he try so hard to save me on land, that he is soaked with water as well. We getting used to skinship day by day. Cuz we most probably look and treat each other like sibling. As skinship goes beyond siblings and friends, we came to realise that we've gone too far, and getting akward sometimes. It's like we're too used to it that it's so natural. 
I learned that he's sensitive to seafood, and also his favourites like hot chocolate and things he dislike.


He taught some basic swimming after that.
I bought his favourite when I went for shopping.
He too, never forget to bring me somethings whenever he's out for job in other country.
In rewards, I'll cook for him his favourites and also a cup of hot chocolate before sleep. And because of that, his favourite has also becomes my favourite, and vice-versa.

Once, he came back from work earlier, I'm holding my cup of hot choc while opened the door for him. I take a sip on it, watching him take off his shoes and socks. He then loosen his tie and steals a sip on my drinks.
"YA! This is mine. I'll make yours later." I pouted.
"Tsk. What's big deal? I'm thirsty anyway." He said, playfully. I'm just pouted there. Then he pressed me on the wall and continues "Alright-Alright, I'll give back that sip of drinks." He takes away my cup and have another sip, this time, he didn't swallow it, instead, he feeds me with the drinks in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter