Like He Used To

Like He Used To

Does he watch your favorite movies?

"I don't want that kind of horror movies,I want action movies!"

You were so shock when you heard that words.Its feel different for you and you feel don't comfort with that words.Your heart hurts and your mind is full of that words.

"Hey ____!"
"Ah ne,what it is Nikchun oppa?"
"How about this film?My friend said its a cool action movies!wait here!Oppa will buy the tickets!"

He left you without your permission and run to the ticket box.You realized that he's the different person.He's not him...

 

"Oppa!Can I watch this movie?my friend said this is the best horror movie ever!"
"Are you sure want to watch this ____?"
"I'm 1000% sure of course!please oppa!for me?"

You make an aegyo so he can't reject all of your request.With a deep sigh he nodded and you hug him with all your strength.

"Gomawoyo oppa!"
"Ne,cheonmaneyo.wait here,I'll buy the tickets!"

"Ne Wooyoung oppa!I'll wait you!"

You nodded at him.He smiled weakly at you and walked to the ticket box.

 

 

"_____!I already bought the tickets"

You saw Nickhun already in front of you and hold two tickets.He smiles so happily.

"Ah glad then.."

You smiles weakly at him.Suddenly,his phone is ringing and he walk away to answer it.After a couple of minutes he came back and gave one of the ticket to you.

"____ can you go first?my friends is here and I want to meet them.Sorry,I'll bring the popcorns and the drinks later!Be back soon!"

He messes with your hair and run leave you.You feel it again.You feel its different between Nickhun and him,Wooyoung...

 

 

"Oppa why don't answer it?your phone is ringing"

You said to him while you order one medium caramel popcorn and two drinks.He grabbed his phone from his pocket and pull the batteries out.He went smiling at you at that time and put his phone and the batteries back to his pocket.You shock with his action and went to pinch his arm.

"Omo!why you do that oppa?"

"Ouch!I just don't want my friends ruining our date.They ask me out since yesterday"

He said that while rubbing his arm.You make an O face and pick your phone too.You do the same thing as Wooyoung do.He shocked too and his mouth was opened.You giggles and pokes his cheeks.

"This is our first date and of course I don't want anyone to ruining it too!kajja!"


Does he hold you when you're cry?

"____?what happen?"

"Eum..nothing oppa,I just feel so sleepy."

You yawn to prove that you okay to Nickhun and he just nodding and sit beside you.He seems enjoy that movie and he never talk with you untill the movie is over.He's too busy to watch that movie,he even don't know that you're not sleepy at that time,but you're crying..You just remember someone,someone who always hold you when you cry,and that's only him...


 

"Kya oppa!Its so scary!"

You hug wooyoung's arm and hide behind it,he was shocked and while you do that but he just pats your head and he smile weakly without you know it.Wooyoung felt something wet on his arm and he gasped when he found you're crying behind his arm.He doesn't know what to do but suddenly he places his hand to your shoulder.He rubs your shoulder softly.You look at him and found  his eyes is closes.You just realize he also use his earphone while the movie is roling

"Oppa,don't tell me you hate horror movies?"

His face turn all red after you said that words.Wooyoung tried to said some words to you with his shaking tone,

"Ani..Just close your eyes if you scare.I'lll be here for you"

 


Dοеѕ hе lеt уου tеll hіm аll уουr favorite раrtѕ when уου've seen іt a million times?


"The movie is so awesome!It is right ____?"
"Nae,it is oppa.."

You said that with a low tone and Nickhun smile brightly to you.You smile back to him and your eyes caught something familiar and went pull Nickhun to that place.

"Ah oppa look!That's 2PM's new MV!They're so great at that MV!Oh my!that's my..."
"Favorite part..Oh come off it ____!You already said that in many times.I'm bored of it."

You close your mouth when he said that words.It make your heart hurt so bad.His words just like a swords that stab your back,even if your heart too.

"Come on we've to go home."

Nickhun walk first and leave you behind.You walk behind him and you went to think about him again.The one who always can care and know you..



"Oppa the movie is so great!I love the part when the father of that boy save him!Its great,is it?"

Wooyoung just smilew weakly at you.You both already leave the cinema and walk to the bus stasion to go back to your house.Wooyoung hold your hand and walk beside you.You already tell that words for 15 times if you count on it.But,Wooyoung just nodded to agreed your words.You started to ,you walk in front of him and  look at him.

"Who's scared in the cinema and use an earphone?"

"Who's cry in the cinema and hide in my arm?"

You blushes and stop walking.He laughing and mess your hair.Then he whispering to you.

"I just want to see my girl tell me her favorite part and of course not 2PM"

You smiled at him and pinch his tummy.You run after pinch his tummy and you can see he rubs his tummy.You shout.

"PABO NAPPEUN OPPA!OF COURSE 2PM IS THE BEST!"

 

Does he sing to all your music while you dance to "Purple Rain"?

 

"Its raining,how about we stay here untill the rain stop?"

As you can see,its raining when you two arrived on the bus stasion near you house.You really want to go back to home so badly.You really want to run under the rain.

"How if we run to my house?I think this rain won't..."

"Of course no!We've to stay here!My shirt will get wet if we cross the rain and its too dangerous!"

He shouted at you at that time.You know he'll do that to you,you know he's a different person.Nikchun cough and then places an earphone to your left ear.He play a music that you don't know and then he's busy with his handphone.Typing to someone while laughing.He ignore you.You felt your eyes were heavy and you hold a tears on there.You went to thinking him again..

 

 

"Ah its raining now oppa"

"How if we run cross the rain to yout house?"

"What?But we'll get sick oppa!"

"No problem!I'll take car of you if you get sick!"

He give his jacket and wink to you,then he run while holding your hand.You can see his back and his smile under the rain.Well its raining but the sun still shining.Its make the rain color purple under the sun.

"Oppa,don't run!I can't.."

He stop when he heard your words.He checked you.

"Are you okay ____?I'm sorry!I forgot you're bad at P.E!"

He stuck his tongue out and pinch your cheeks.You walk away from him and shout on the air.

"HOW CAN A PABO NAPEUN OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND??"

You giggles after shouted that and he run to you.

"I can be your 2PM!I'm not bad at singing!I'll sing for you~"

He start to sing 2PM's song and you agreed,he has a great voices.His voices is same like one member of 2pm that you like.

"I can't forget your love,Eon-je-gga-ji-ra-do nan geu-dae ol ddae-gga-ji gi-da-ril-ge..I can't foget you love,Eon-je-gga-ji-ra-do gi-da-ril-ge..Cuz I can't..I can't forget you love..."

He kneeled in front of you and grab your right hand.He kiss your hand.You blushes at his action.The rain stop at that time and a raibow appear on the sky.

"Saranghaeyo _____.Don't ever leave me..."

 

"Oppa..."

"_____?Are you okay?Why are you crying?"

You went crying after remembering him.You can't hold your tears back and stand up in front of Nikchun.To tell the truth to him.

"I think it won't work..You can't replace him.."

You're sobbing hard and let all the words that come out in your mouth flow.Nikchun stand up and pats your head.You can't look at him and looked down.Nikchun grab your chin and make you look at him.He went smile at that time.

"I know this is won't work..I know this is will going to be happen soon.."

He look away and he's searching for something in his pocket.He take out a piece of paper and give it to you.

"Read it and you'll know it.."

You nodded and take a look to that paper.That paper is full of blood.The blood is already dried so its not smelly.

"On that accident,he bring a bucket of red roses and I was on there at that time..I saw the accident and went to help him.But then,he..gave that to me and he said,I've to give that to you when this time come and now its come..____ I know you love him,I love you too since I know you!You've to believe the truth that he..."

"Oppa..mian.."

You run cross the rain and leave Nikchun.Your mind is full of Wooyoung.His smile..his weird face,his pouts..Everything of him that you can't forget about it..His voices keep ringing in your head.The voices that can sent a butterflies in your stomach.

 

Dear ________

 

May be I'm a 'Pabo Nappeun Oppa',but this Pabo Nappeun Oppa will watch you over here!Don't worry,Nikchun love you too.He'll protect you..

Like I used to..

Saranghae..

 

"Pabo Nappeun Oppa!Pabo!!"

You reliazed that you already in front of his appartement's door.You catch your breath and you ring the bell,no answer.You went to ring the bell again,and still no answer.You insert the room's password that Wooyoung have tell it to you before..

 

"Oppa,come outside!I'm in here,in front of your appartement's door!"

"well,why don't you just come inside here?"

"I don't know the password so I can't come inside"

"I'll tell you ..The password is tomorrow date.."

"10-01-10?Ah it opened!Why you ask me to come in midnight by the way?Its 11.59 now."

When you open the door,he already stand in front of you.He wear a tuxedo like a buttler and hold a bucket of red roses.

"Happy anniversary 1st _____!Saranghae.."

 

You come inside his appartement.You can smell his scent,scent that can't you forget.Its dark inside the room.You searching for the button to switch the light on.After you found it,you switch it on.

"This is...it can't be.."

You're crying loudly as you can.You kneeled the floor and covering your face with your hands.You don't believe what did you saw in here.The room's full of decoration same like one year ago,when you've your 1st anniversary with Wooyoung.The dining table,candles,plates.

Suddenly a tiny red box fall in front of you.You reach that box and open it.A shining ring seen inside that box.You can feel he's here,he's the one who throw this tiny red box to you.You look arround to all rooms but you can't find him.You can't accept he's leave you alone,he's not here again,and you can't accept he's died..

A paper fall down to the floor.You take that paper and read the message on that paper.

 

"10-01-10,would you marry me?"

 

"Yes I will Pabo Nappeun Oppa..yes.."