chapter three- student council leader.

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook walked into the mansion and sighed out loud. It was silent as he stepped in, there was probably no one home. He started to walk upstairs until he heard a voice call him. He stopped and turned around. His face expressionless like always. 

 

"Where have you been?" The man in the suit asked. 

 

He looked at his father, the man who had the exact same eyes as him, he looked like his father and had his father's attitude. But he knew that he was no match for his father, his father had high expectations and didn't like failure. His father made sure to teach him well, and was firm and disciplined. 

 

Jungkook had his hands on his pocket, and let out a little sigh while blinking. He opened his eyes and faced his father. 

 

"Just went out with Hyosung" Jungkook said in plain voice. 

 

His father looked at him and sighed, he just nodded his head and went back to his study. Jungkook turned and continued walking towards his room, as he entered he looked at it for a bit. Everything looked neat and organized, the walls were white and his desk was there with a lot of papers. He looked at himself in the mirror. These days seemed to go by fast. 

 

He looked a lot thinner and more slim than he usually did. His hair was a bit messy, and mostly his eyes seemed to get more harder. He turned around and started to walk to his desk. 

 

He needed to study, but before he can touch anything a brown envelope caught his attention. 

 

He smiled to himself a bit. 

 

Student coucil. 

Eunsoo made sure to make it to school early. She needed to talk to her teacher and give the application to student council. The sun was shining but the sky was alittle dark, the campus looked empty, there were only a couple students. Eunsoo breathed out and saw the smoke that was coming from .  Even though it was still summer, in the mornings it was still cold. 

 

Anyway it was Seoul, South Korea. 

 

Eunsoo walked towards the building and walked towards her room number. Once, she entered the room the teacher looked up and gave her a light smile. She just bowed her head and walked towards her. Very carefully, she op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter