And in this crazy life

Wish Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are we here again?”

“Because Tzuyu is going to make a wish!”

“Srsly Hirai Momo, do you really believe in that wish tree?”

“Mina, everyone here in our town believes in that wish Tree!”

“But that doesn't mean it really does grant wishes ”

“I wished for us to be together! Look at us now! We're on our way to forever!”

Tzuyu just watched her two unnies. Are they srsly fighting here? She thought. “You confessed to Mina unnie when you were drunk and everyone knows the two of you have the hots for each other ever since ” she said in a calm voice, “Forever doesn't exist anyway, the two of you will eventually break-up.”

Momo dramatically gasped. “TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID CHOU! THE WISH TREE MIGHT HEAR YOU!!!”


“Stop being overly dramatic Momo” Mina then held her girlfriend close “Tzuyu's right anyway, we are meant to be together” She said before giving Momo a kiss on the cheek.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes at the PDA-ing couple “Oh please I didn’t said that, what I'm trying to imply here is that everything happened because Momo unnie confessed her feelings! The wish tree has nothing to do with that!”
 

“But Genie gave me the courage to confess!!!!” Momo defended her self (and the wish tree)
“Genie?” The two looked at Momo weirdly, the latter just pointed on the note beside the Tree.

Tzuyu and Mina looked at the note. “SOWONEUL MARHAEBWA! I'M GENIE FOR YOU, BOY/GIRL” was written on it. The two looked at each other first before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“OMG I DIDN'T KNOW SNSD WERE INTO THIS KIND OF THINGS” Mina said almost teary-eyed for she was laughing too much.

“Momo unnie, do you really think that tree grants wishes? Are you trolling us again?” Tzuyu asked still laughing.

Momo sighed in defeat. “Ok Tzuyu, can you just trust me on this one~?” she said using her aegyo voice.

“Oh what the potato Hirai Momo!!”

“Ok Unnie, just stop!” Tzuyu then went to the vacant table nearby, pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from her bag and started writing her wish.

A few minutes later, she went back to the tree and pinned-up her wish at the center of the tree. Momo clapped her hands as if she was a proud mom seeing her daughter's work.

“Ok Unnie, you happy now?” Momo nodded her head then smiled at her brightly.

“What did you wished for?” Mina asked still clinging to Momo.

“Hmm, that’s for me to know, and for you guys to find out” Momo chuckled at Tzuyu's statement.

“Oh please we can easily read it if we want!” Momo was about to go to the tree but Tzuyu had blocked her way.

“Unnie I just wished for a healthy and happy life for everyone ” Tzuyu said still blocking Momo's way

“Is that all?”

“So lame”


“That’s not my only wish..”

“And what is your other wish?”

“That my dear unnies is a secret, anyways I'm starving! Can we please go now ”

“Jokbal?” Momo asked


“Do we have a choice?” Mina whined

“Lets goooooo~” Momo leaded the way

Tzuyu silently followed her unnies.

Oh boy, Jokbal again

--------

 

“Irene Bae wished for unlimited supply of fabcons!”

“Seohyun Unnie wished for world peace”

“Haha look, Taeyeon unnie wished for a time machine”

“Ayee funny how Jessica unnie wished for the same thing ”

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana were busy reading the wishes that are posted on the Wish tree. Every night, the trio would always go to the wish tree just to read wishes. They would often laughed at some weird wishes or sometimes cringed at some random confessions. The trio continued on reading notes posted on the tree when a certain note came into their view.

Ayoo Genie! (or whatever ur name is)
Momo unnie said that I can wish for anything.....so I'm wishing for a puppy! I really want one but Mina unnie is allergic to dogs :( but thats fine, I just wish that all my friends will live a healthy and happy life!
And oh, I also want a girlfriend but you didn't heard that from me.

Byes!
-Tzuyu <3
 


“Oh she wants a puppy!” Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter