learning guitar

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was Seoyoung her 15th bithday and early morning there was a  knock on her door."
Come in" she called sweetlywhile brushing her long ebony locks.
Shin Woo came in with a tray of food and tea, "morning gongjunim noona" he smiled warmly and handed her the tray,

 

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni dasaeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Seoyoung noona shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"

Seoyoung got teary and quickly hugged him, "gomawo, Shin Woo- ya" 
He made her chicken and rice porridge and tea from the herbs he grew himself in their garden. 
She took a sip from he tea, "perfect as usual" 
He smiled happy and fed her some porridge and her eyes widened, "this is so good, sweetie! did omma teach you?"
"Anniyo, bossy noona taught me" he chuckled, "I brought some for omma and appa in bed too"
"Hyejin unnie?" Seoyoung smiled surpised, "but she always says she can't even cook ramyun...aigoo unnie is just being silly I guess"
Shin Woo shyly got something out of his pocket and pressed it in her hand, "for your birthday"
"Gomawo" his sister replied and kissed his cheek, making him embarassed, "just look at it and then you can thank me if you like it pabo noona" 
"Chakaman" She giggled and took a few more bites from her breakfast, "igeo masi sseo" 
Yonghwa and Seohyun had gotten out of bed and were peeking at the door at the sweet interaction between their children.
Seoyoung opened the small gift box and gasped delighted when she saw the silver locket with butterflies and flowers and between them was ingraved "YongSeo" while on the inside one heart had a picture of their parents on their wedding day and the other side was of her as a two years old girl hugging Shin Woo who was12 months old then and on the backside were her initials, "J~S~Y"  

"Neomu ma u mae dir roe!" she laughed through her tears and hugged him, "jeongmal areumdawo"
"I am glad you like it" He smiled as she sat down again.
"You bought it from the money you guys made playing at the cafe of Jonghyun samchon" she concluded, "gomawo"

Yonghwa could no longer wait and pulled Seohyun inside, "happy birthday baby girl!" 
"Kamshaminda, appa!" Seoyoung looked happy at him and he pulled her into a tight hug, "you look exactly like your mother" 

Seohyun hugged her too, "happy birthday, dear child. May all of your dreams come through" 
"Kamshamnida, omma" she smiled.
"Time for our present" Yonghwa was like an excited school boy and Seohyun gave him a look saying, "I married a choding" 
In return he did merong to her, making both kids roll their eyes at their parents' antics. 
Yonghwa and Seohyun guided their eldest to a door with CNSD on it.
"Open it" her dad encouraged and the birthday girl did as she was told, opening the door carefully.
Her eyes widened when she saw a drum set, acoustic guitars, electic guitars, a keyboard and a bass guitar in the room, along with other band equipment.
"A practise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter