AUDITIONS

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ알 LOVE YOU ㅤㅤ/ ㅤㅤON HOLD

 
last updated: 19/01
 
USERNAME xINeedUx STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME song geumhee
POSITION main rapper
 
REVIEW hey nicole! i'm honestly impressed at your speed, oh god. but thank you for being the first applicant! her basics are fine and i think it's actually the first time i'm seeing someone use seulgi as an fc for a rather tomboyish character?? looking at her personality, i actually don't really think she fits being an idol tbh, rip. i feel like she's the type of person who'll cause lots of issues because neitizens will find her rude but i do find it interesting that she's such a girl. i don't see any mistakes in your app, in all honestly, but i'll reread it once again to see if i can spot any. as for now, geumhee is accepted!

 

USERNAME stoneage STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME heo saeji
POSITION leader, lead dancer
 
REVIEW hey lex! i was kind of surprised to see haeryung as saeji's faceclaim because i hardly see anyone use her as their faceclaim anymore. your basics are fine and i love the nickname 'saeji george' because??? it's so unique rip. our first chinese-korean character, congratulations! reading her personality, saeji do fits the perfect leader status and it's quite rare to see such personality since i kind of expected saeji to be a serious rude brat because that's what regina george is lol. she kind of reminds me of 2ne1's cl tbh. i don't see any mistakes in your app but i'll always be rereading it to spot any! thank you for applying!
 
oh a question though, is saeji's mum a chinese person or is it her dad?

 

USERNAME calmjong STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME im jinjoo
POSITION vocals, dancer
 
REVIEW hey jeong! i kind of know what to say already since i've been stalking your app every now and then. your app's decoration is really pretty and i'm really envious lol rip. your basics are fine and for that, i won't touch on it too much. her nicknames are definitely something people would use on her because well, her name does start with 'jin'. i was a little confused when i read her personality because it keeps jumping all over the place but to clarify, so basically, jinjoo is a cheerful person but she forces it more when she's on the camera, right? i don't see any mistakes in your app but again,,, i will always be rereading it to spot any. thank you for applying! 

 

USERNAME oilait STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME do jaedam
POSITION main rapper
 
REVIEW hey ash! oh god, bless you. finally a character who has short hair and i kind of feel like she's going to be amber in f(x)??? rip. jaedam is a very boyish name but somehow it suits chaeyoung lol. so first off, her basics are fine but the green is simply too light that i have to squint my eyes, sobs, but no worries dear. I WAS RIGHT. i was like- hey she's kinda like yoongi but nahhh i don't think she'll do that and then i saw her last paragraph and i'm like lol k, i'm a genius. to answer your question, yes i luv you kk. your app doesn't have any mistake that i can spot so far! thank you for applying!

 

 
USERNAME girlxfricnd STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME ryu seonhwa
POSITION main vocals, visual
 
REVIEW hey seol! sorry for the late review, your app is gorgeous! seonhwa's basics are fine and i do think that irene as her fc really is deserving of a visual. her personality was a little hard for me to understand at first but i get the grip of how she is and it's fine! the people under the relationship section was really a joy to read! especially since you're like?? including her university friend as well, i love. while the boxes (for her love story with sehun) was unnecessary because it made it hard for me to read, i don't see any issues with seonhwa! thank you for applying!

 

USERNAME overmorow STATUS accepted
CHARACTER NAME kojima chiaki
POSITION main dancer, face
 
REVIEW hey hana! sorry for the late review and for real though, your app shocked me because it looked so different from the layout rip. chiaki's basics are fine and i actually enjoyed reading it a lot! i also like how you described her personality, i could imagine how she's like and idk?? i just- oh god i have to stop. it's actually really nice to see chiaki as a sasaeng. everyone thinks that sasaengs are crazy and stuff- i mean well, they are, but they're also human and i really.. idk. all in all, i enjoyed reading your app and there's nothing out of place! thank you for applying!

 

USERNAME jaeger104 STATUS reviewing
CHARACTER NAME jeon yunhi
POSITION lead vocals
 
REVIEW hey suli, your review will be up soon!

 

 
USERNAME lambhorns STATUS reviewing
CHARACTER NAME moon danbi
POSITION lead vocals
 
REVIEW hey ivy! your review will be up soon!

 

USERNAME horiyah STATUS reviewing
CHARACTER NAME kim yoona
POSITION vocals, dancer
 
REVIEW hey ying, your review will be up soon!

 

USERNAME changminaegyo STATUS reviewing
CHARACTER NAME bae chaeri
POSITION main vocals, visual
 
REVIEW hey mio, your review will be up soon!